Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Collectible Card

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMeches

"Before posting, please review the FAQ and follow the Guidelines provided for Card of they Day. Whereas we enjoy opinions of the cards, it is necessary to include a Brief Description for all players to understand your point of view and an optional Rating (ex. x/10). In the future, posts not using the FAQ information may be deleted and reported. Thanks, Mgmt"

[gal= 50179]
2010-5-27 Judge UL 78/95

[/gal]​

I LOVE the disruption this card gives. Simply amazing. It's also a nice option for hand refresh if you really need it.

10/10

Best card in unleashed hands down. This is a giratina's let loose in a supporter format. Instead of clogging up bench space we can now play this man and disrupt our opponents while refreshing our own hands.

10/10.

this is flat the most epic card out of unleashed its hilarious and good for refreshing and disruption i would hands down give it a 10/10
PS 4th!!!!

10/10
Definitely one of the best disruptive cards in the game!
goes well in most decks and also makes some lower tier decks even stronger :]
err vise versa :] still good, best card in UL in my opinion

This is such great supporter. It gives me the delicious flashbacks of Admin. Yeah, I said delicious.

9/10

Today's CotD is Judge from UL, probably the best Supporter to emerge from the set. Forcing both players to shuffle their hands into their decks and draw 4 new cards serves as both disruption for your opponent and a fresh new hand for you, from which you can simply use Claydol/Cosmic Power or Uxie and regain the card advantage...well, momentarily anyways, as odds are your opponent will do the same on their turn. But come next format, this'll definitely put a hurt when timed right.

Modified - 8/10 (Worth consideration even with Claydol/Uxie still in the format)
Limited - 10/10 (Eh, why not? Just don't use it if you're saving for something of course)
Unlimited - 1/10 (No use here)

this card is a good one, but as a league leader and judge they should've picked a different name for it, several times at battleroads i thought someone was asking for my help when they were playing this card.

this card is a good one, but as a league leader and judge they should've picked a different name for it, several times at battleroads i thought someone was asking for my help when they were playing this card.

teach your kids not to yell and put their hands up when playing cards....

anyway, the card

in this format 8/10
in the psoobile next format 9/10, i can see every1 playing atleast 2

I really love this card. Judge+Powerlock is brutal to many decks early game. Heck, judge+trainer lock is also pretty mean.

One thing to notice, which seperates Judge from Let Loose/Desert Shaman is that Judge is a forced "Draw 4" while LL./DS are both draw UP TO 4. This can make attacks like Extrasensory easier to pull off and can also deck your opponent if their deck+hand<=4.

This card is really good for its disruption to your opponents hand.

10/10 for modified.

However, they really could have changed the name because It does get confusing for the judges whenever this card is being played in a game.

Now we are talking! We get to review one of the best cards in Unleashed, Judge!:thumb:

Judge is one disruptive card all right. When played, both players shuffle their hands into their decks and draw 4 cards. It is quite balanced compared to Wager, where you may either end up with 3 or 6 cards in your hand. Judge is also very much like Giratina's Let Loose Poke-power. Indeed, Judge can be a sure disruptive card that can wreck havoc on the opponent's hand.

Overall 9/10 in modified, 10/10 limited, and 1/10 in unlimited

In modified, this card has some great uses. Its ability to disrupt the opponent's hand is just something that should be looked upon. Judge can be great for almost any deck out right now, but it probably would shine the most in power-lock decks like Plox or trainer lock decks like Cursegar. As you lock the opponent, you can disrupt their hand to, giving you a huge advantage. That's why Judge can do really well in these decks. Of course, as mentioned, Judge can be great for many other decks too.

In limited, this card can be just as great. Being the only disruption card in UL, can you imagine what it can do for you in a prerelease tournament? Well, it can do wonders of course! Disruption here is just a huge thing, so Judge may probably win you a limited tournament because of this.

In unlimited, there aren't much uses for this card sadly.

. . . and once again PokeGym goes nuts when a playable card is up for review and you get a whole bunch of 10/10.

Judge is a very good card. Decent hand refresh and great disruption which can really hurt a lot of decks.

Apart from staple set up cards like Rosy and Bebe, this probably is the best Supporter in the game.

But it's not perfect. I don't think ANYTHING that is a Supporter can be.

If you give this 10/10, then what would you give a reprint of Admin or Steven?

Exactly.

8/10

8.5/10, very solid card in the right deck. Also counters popular decks like SP, Shuppet and Gyarados without Claydol. Baby Mario is right though, if it's 10/10 then that would make it one of the most broken cards in the format - it's no Luxray GL Lv X.

For those giving it 10/10 I understand it's a great card, but would you seriously put this on par with Luxray GL Lv.X, Poketurn, Claydol etc?

Yeah, I know what you mean. Happened to me too! Maybe they should have named it referee.

Anyways though, this is an AWESOME CARD!!! One of my favorites so far.

10/10 Oh was that a Cyrus chain you had, bye bye!!! This card makes ShuppetDonk cry as well.

9/10 (8.5 actually but I like rounding)

Versatile cards such as Judge are always great to have in a format. They really couldn't have picked a worse name though for a competitive tcg card, lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back