Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars
You mean right before Uxie X gets Taken Out since there's no Unown G?

While that's true, I don't think the matchup is really going to change. SP is still just as fast as Machamp, and a lot more consistent. Machamp is most likely going to have to rely on Uxie drops to set up, and well placed Power Sprays are going to make the matchup for SP a lot easier.

A couple Mesprit drops followed by Take Out can easily mean anywhere from 1-3 prizes are taken, depending on if the SP player can get something to not be auto KO'd.

Then again, it's not like SP players can't run Machamp/Mewtwo counters anymore. Bannette PL is a decent option.

And also, the SP player can Power Spray the Mesprit drops. The matchup should be fine. But who knows? I could be wrong. We'll just have to wait until September.

Then again, it's not like SP players can't run Machamp/Mewtwo counters anymore. Bannette PL is a decent option.

And also, the SP player can Power Spray the Mesprit drops. The matchup should be fine. But who knows? I could be wrong. We'll just have to wait until September.

well with dialga g x mewtwo x isnt a problem, and as for most sp decks it can probably set up faster then machamp decks

if not then GG

Wow just wow lol this format is going ot be super crazy, can't wait to see whats going to win 2011 Pokemon Worlds haha I see some insane combos that will happen. I'm stoked! ^^

Also guys there may be something that will be released later ( After POP looks at things closer) Where all of the league promos we've earned will still be usable. Of all the games I've played this one seems to actually care what there players want.

I mean who knows they may say that all the promos from this past League year are considered POP Insert number,* Making them still legal and still worth playing for.*

Just chill I mean we still have close to 3 months and 2 VERY big events left this Season so why not focus on them and then worry when the deadline gets close.

As a Water-type user, I'll miss Mysterious Treasures. I'll also miss some Secret Wonders cards. *gasp* And the Great Encounters Lapras. Fun cards...

Oh yeah. NO MORE SPECULATION TOPICS FOR ANOTHER YEAR!!! I'm absolutely stoked about that :biggrin:
Let's start talking about 2011-2012!

Just the other day I was thinking it would be PL-on and I said "Man, that's weird there will be a Drapion Lv.x but no Drapion!"

And then this happens! haha

Now we have porygon Z lv.x but no porygon Z!

YAAAAY for keeping warp point!

Last edited:
hmmm this will be interesting. uxie stays which mean i can still play my fav sp decks but the loss of unown g is kinda lame. but hey if champs a problem theres always toxicroak. im actually looking foward to this. qwuit complaining about donks ppl it happens. its not likethey took out call so its cool.

Machamp vs SP vs Gengar

Rock, Paper, Scissors

that's EXACTLY the train of thought i had, except donphan > machamp maybe. gengar SF definitely becomes a lot stronger due to no claydol to cycle the trainers out of your hand for poltergeist, and no unown g for shadow room either.

Back