Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

US NAtionals Coverage thread, see post 264 for more posted pics

Congradulations Erik! i was getting updates about you all day yesterday and all day today from Kevin. 2nd place at Nats is such a great accomplishment, good job!

Well considering Sablock has the advantage against Luxchomp early and mid game, and the advantage against every other top-tier deck I'd hope Sablock would win. :|

Please see post 448 for a pic of Professor Cup round 9 pairings, and post 449 for a pic of the Creative Center work.

Last edited:
Congrats to all the Winners and Top Cut players, and I'm happy that this season hasn't been dominated by the same deck like two seasons ago. Good Luck at WORLDS!!!

Plus, I think its totally weird to root for a specific deck to win....

Props to Pooka for 2 Nats trips in a row!

---------- Post added 06/28/2010 at 12:23 AM ----------

Hah, I like that Erik was playing with a Great Ball mat and Con was using an Ultra Ball mat... he was destined to win!

luxchomp does take a lot of skill to play.

Its the other decks that don't.

I tried to make a luxchomp and play it but Im awful at it, I just dont know what to do its so complicated, you can do about 100 things.

So it does take skill, but I hate those decks because they aren't fun. Same with sableock, they are all the same. There for getting cheap wins, and thats stupid.

Im just waiting until spiritomb gets more popular and vileplume comes out and stops those decks.

Uhhh ok, then dialga g makes a huge comeback. SP's have an answer to everything dude, hence why SP's are always big.

Hochcrow wins Nationals that is awesome. I guess I should not have givien up on that deck after Fall Battle Roads.

Back