Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

US NAtionals Coverage thread, see post 264 for more posted pics

Congrats to all who played this year and props to those from my league for making it into the Prof. Cup.

Last edited:
Instead of saying "it's not much different derp" please actually post it.

I cannot fathom how he made room for 1-1, let alone 2-2.

I've been messing around with sableye lists and can see how he'd fit in a 1-1 krow sv...2-2 COULD work, but ionno...I thought he only played 1-1

I've been messing around with sableye lists and can see how he'd fit in a 1-1 krow sv...2-2 COULD work, but ionno...I thought he only played 1-1

I've been playing the deck for the past 2~3 months and I cannot see how he can make room. I've already cut things like Crobat to 2, Collector to 2, etc.

Everything else is far too important to cut, or far more beneficial than honchcrow Sv

Anybody knows if any Regigigas decks made the cut or went even further?
Would be glad to hear that guy did well =)

Also, I didn't hear anything of Gyarados. Quite surprising to me since it was very successful at our Nationals. With the right techs it can beat SP's in series.

Ok guys this is not a build me a list thread - in fact, we sorta frown on that here. I'm sure lists will be out there on the net sooner or later. In the meantime, unless they want to give the list in a report, let's change the conversation. Otherwise we'll have to assess some infraction points and close the thread.

Ok guys this is not a build me a list thread - in fact, we sorta frown on that here. I'm sure lists will be out there on the net sooner or later. In the meantime, unless they want to give the list in a report, let's change the conversation. Otherwise we'll have to assess some infraction points and close the thread.

Or you could post the list and people would stop asking.

sounds like a better solution to me, rather than going infraction happy.

move up here to new england an we will show u how to make it:tongue: only kidding, i am not listing card for card because con is a friend of mine an if he wanted it out, the list would be out

i know up here we played it alittle different then how others were, initiative waas actually not being played during BR, no giratina either

alex frezza started this list at regionals , an dominated new england BR's up here with it. there are a few copycat lists out there but not dead on, an during BR they switched 1-2 cards out here an there

but the krow is only a tech 1-1 line, unless they changed things for nats, thats what i was last i knew

he'll make a report so lets just sit back an wait

Thank You Unky Dan! That at least to me is a complicated deck.

nick i wish i could play like these guys do, the deck is crazy... i was hot one weekend with it, then just "lost my dinosaur" dunno what happened...

me, mike, alex, con an even cp where running the same idea, but alex an con know how to use right

to be honest i rarely get donks with my setup, and if it is a donk its a open hand ape an dce

i love this deck, cant play it to save my life but i love disruption

good job guys!

unk

Rubyiris: I asked that this thread NOT become a "build me a deck" thread. Stop asking for it. If you get it through a report by him then count yourself lucky. Until that time - BACK OFF.

decklists

somebody has got to answer some questions for me. I have played magic forever and there is no problem finding lists of any sort. Why is that "frowned on" as some dude said, in the Pokemon TCG? Its still a tcg where people need to be informed. Its not "secret tech" because remember you are playing Pokemon still. Also this same guy said something about infraction points on closing a thread for asking for lists? Its Nationals are you kidding me. What is the big deal.

Perhaps pokemon players tend to savour their lists a bit more, and would rather not give away all their techs to everyone. If the lists are given out by the owner of the list then so be it. If the list is given out on pokemon.com, then so be it. People who netdeck are not necessarily treated kindly by some. What I mentioned being frowned on was that this thread is about Nationals. This is not a thread about giving out the decklist. "Build me a deck" is not allowed, since people are urged to have a decklist of their own, and other people help them tweek it in Deck Help and Strategy or Cards: Strategy, Rulings & Collecting Questions. Any further asking for the deck will be considered off topic, therefore. Have I answered your question sufficiently?

tl,dr: This is a Sableye Lock list with Honch SV tech. Hope this would make ALL of you be quiet (this not applies to P_A + prof unky dan).

Pokemon: 21
4 Sableye
2 Garchomp C
2 Garchomp C Lv.X
2 Honchkrow G
1 Toxicroak G Promo
2 Crobat G
1 Ambipom G
2 Uxie
1 Uxie Lv.X
1 Azelf
1 Unown Q
1 Murkrow SW
1 Honchkrow SV

Trainer/Supporter/Stadium: 28
4 Cyrus’s Conspiracy
3 Pokemon Collector
2 Cyrus’s Initiative
2 Judge
1 Aaron’s Collection
4 Poketurn
3 Energy Gain
4 Power Spray
2 SP Radar
1 Bebe's Search
2 Pokemon Communication

Energy: 11
2 Dark
1 Psychic
4 Special Dark
4 Double Colorless

Now you people, get back on topic, mmmkay? Cheers.

Last edited:
somebody has got to answer some questions for me. I have played magic forever and there is no problem finding lists of any sort. Why is that "frowned on" as some dude said, in the Pokemon TCG? Its still a tcg where people need to be informed. Its not "secret tech" because remember you are playing Pokemon still. Also this same guy said something about infraction points on closing a thread for asking for lists? Its Nationals are you kidding me. What is the big deal.

What does playing 'Pokemon still' have to do with anything? If you think it is inferior so people should give away lists, maybe you should consider continuing to play Magic? Posting lists is off-topic, which is why P_A has made it clear (consider yourself lucky for getting a warning before getting the infraction).

Onto Nationals, congratulations to the winners - nice to see a variety of decks do well at such a large event.

Dude... you should have left out the Sableye and Honchkrow and replace them with a 2-2-2 Crobat Prime or something like that to mess people up...

Congrats on winning Nats and great job showing up LuxChomp down with the awesome Luxray but looks crappy thus my hate towards it.

I managed to go 6-3 in swiss. Made the top 128th in the 128th seed. Lost my first match, but somehow managed 125th place overall. I played Torterra/Flygon.

@dude It was meant to say your are "still" playing a tcg and should be treated as such.

@other dude yeah, i guess you answered

I'm not asking for lists I was just asking why they are not posted automatically for such a big event like they are in other tcgs.

Whats the infraction?

Back