1 VS Seeke

4 DCE
2 Call
1< Warp
2 Metal
3 Lightning
1 Psychic

:biggrin:

First off, please include a summary of the strategy. Additionally, this should probably go in the Deck Help forum.

It looks like consistency would be a problem for you. You definitely want to max Collector, and probably get rid of some of that techy nonsense in favor of another Dialga G, if you're going to run it. I'd run Palmer's over Aaron's, but that's a matter of personal preference.

This should go elsewhere, but you really need to drop that Roserade GL along with a Pokemon Collector. 3 Pokemon Collector is pushing it. That card clumps up and is really useless anywhere more than 2 in my opinion. Drop the Warp and one metal energy for a call energy. It helps to have that. Try and find a way to squeeze in a Palmer's Collection, a 2nd Bebe's Search and possibly a 4th Energy gain or 4th Power Spray. Disruption is always a good thing with this deck.

- I don't particularly like Dialga here, but it's not a terrible play. You can easily cut to one Crobat. Definitely needs an Unown Q. If you do take out the Dialga (which I would recommend), try replacing it with a 1-1 line of Drifblim UD (using the Shiny Drifloon). It's a better play imo.

- You don't need max Collector. If you have the room it's cool, but 3 is sufficient. I'd definitely add in an additional Bebe's. I'd take out at least one Oak for either another Aaron's or a Palmer, although I guess the VS Seeker helps in that respect. I don't like the lack of Premier Ball, Communication, and Energy Exchanger here, but the Dialga really hinders what you can do with the list.

- 2 Call is bad. Play 4. You can also cut to 1 Metal.

Good luck!

You don't really need a 'tech'.

Just play the match up well.

Spray/Dragon Rush all there Ninetails and they'll struggle to get set up.

Then try to sweep the Charizards.

maybe 2 hq´s, 1 skuntank an 1 toxicroak g ( normal ) instead of 2-2 dialga and the 2 metal
and a psychic instead of te warp?

Back