Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

OREGON City Championships - 2010/11

Springfield 12-19

44 players

Jr - Colter D.
Sr - Luke L.
Ma -Andrew J. ( back to back 1st place over the weekend )

Remember last tourney for the Portland area is on Jan. 1st in Vancouver at Round Table Pizza.
No better way to ring in the New Year :biggrin:

Last 2 City events will be held on Jan. 8 & 9 in Ashland/Medford :thumb:

OMG Andrew won? Woot for the underdog :)

Underdog? Why do you say that?
```````````

Springfield tourney was a lot of fun at the Chuck E. Cheese. Where else can you play some skeeball between rounds? It was nice seeing Daniel Z. home from college. Only drawback of the day was that the juniors and seniors had to play each other.

Masters top 4:
1. Andrew J.
2. Chris S.
3/4 Clint, Chris B.

I'm so bad at this game. I won't mention my record. I'm not allowing Paul L. anywhere near my table. He does some mind game with the dice and makes them roll against me. And I thought he liked me! :wink:

See you next time.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Lets go! Everybody show up to the last one and lets raid washington since they stole our regs trophies!!!!!! rawrrrrrrrrrr

AHEM*** UMM, LAST ONE? What about Ashland/Medford!

I'm really hoping to see a BUNCH of you guys come on down and really show our players what OREGON pokemon
is all about! It'd be great for all the southern oregon players to get to see how great you play and smart you all
are, but I'm even more excited at the prospect of them getting to see what amazing people you all are. That's why
I made the trip up 4 weekends in a row, cause spending time with you guys is awesome! (It certainly wasn't for the
CC medals....(What CC medals??))

-Jason
:)dark::colorless:20)

AHEM*** UMM, LAST ONE? What about Ashland/Medford!

I'm really hoping to see a BUNCH of you guys come on down and really show our players what OREGON pokemon
is all about! It'd be great for all the southern oregon players to get to see how great you play and smart you all
are, but I'm even more excited at the prospect of them getting to see what amazing people you all are. That's why
I made the trip up 4 weekends in a row, cause spending time with you guys is awesome! (It certainly wasn't for the
CC medals....(What CC medals??))

-Jason

Jason i dont think anyone from northern oregon is going to come down to southern oregon for a twenty person tournament especially if the highway is really bad on the way down but have fun with your tournaments

Jason i dont think anyone from northern oregon is going to come down to southern oregon for a twenty person tournament especially if the highway is really bad on the way down but have fun with your tournaments

Hey I'll attend a 20 person tournament, although the idea of possibly driving on snowy/icy roads makes me nervous. :redface:
~Cyber~

Actually, I've heard of quite a few people that are planning to attempt to make the trip. And it's not a 20 person tournament.
(2 incorrect parts of that statement) 1. It's gonna be about 20... + Whatever travelers we get. and 2. It's going to be TWO
tournaments, further enticing said travelers.

I liked Grahm's take on the subject of weathery roads. (I'm paraphrasing) 'Bunch of babies, there is no passes on the
way to Ashland and Medford. South of Ashland, sure, but the roads are never that bad getting to Ashland.'

It's really true! Dead of winter, and a really BAD weekend of snow, yea, but that's anywhere in Oregon. There are no real bad
spots on I5 through most of oregon. (And few know the drive better than me, I made it 4 weekends in a row recently!)

Anyway, all negativity aside, we've worked really hard to make the tournaments a blast for you guys, and travelers or not,
I'll have my players ready to defend the homeland, so BRING IT ON!

-Jason

I'm Breon. Often judging, I'm the scary-looking guy who used to have the awesome long hair...

What??? You cut your hair?

I'm so out of the loop with what is happening in Oregon, and it doesn't look like we are going to make it down for a City either. :frown:

Back