Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

4th Annual "GEORGIA Marathon"

Hello Pokemon Players and HAPPY THANKSGIVING...!!!!

Who Will be Coming to the Georgia Marathon this year....???

I know in Statesboro, Newnan and Franklin We will be set up to Buy, Sell or Trade
Pokemon Cards.....We will also Buy BULK...!!!! Bring All of those commons, uncommons
and Retired Pokemon Cards to get them out of your way.

This may be done at some of the other Venues too...??

Khi will also be set up in Ozark, Alabama on December 12 to Buy, Sell or Trade ...this
includes Bulk Also....!!!

See You Guys and Gals on the "Pokemon Trail",

GrandDaddy

Hello Pokemon Players and HAPPY THANKSGIVING...!!!!

Who Will be Coming to the Georgia Marathon this year....???

I know in Statesboro, Newnan and Franklin We will be set up to Buy, Sell or Trade
Pokemon Cards.....We will also Buy BULK...!!!! Bring All of those commons, uncommons
and Retired Pokemon Cards to get them out of your way.

This may be done at some of the other Venues too...??

Khi will also be set up in Ozark, Alabama on December 12 to Buy, Sell or Trade ...this
includes Bulk Also....!!!

GrandDaddy

just so you know, the tower is good friends with troll and toad so they could POSSIBLY show up to buy a few cards.:thumb:

just so you know, the tower is good friends with troll and toad so they could POSSIBLY show up to buy a few cards.:thumb:

:lol:We are all Good Friends with Troll and Toad...Khi and I were at their place in
Kentucky in June. There is a Good Probability that someone will be at all of the
Venues......Greg Wyman is in charge of the Atlanta Venues and I haven't gotten
confirmation from him yet.....:biggrin::thumb:

GrandDaddy

Troll and Toad will be at the Lilburn tournament at the Gaming Pit on Dec 4th buying and selling cards.

Just got my ticket, ill be there for the last four.

If anyone has any spare Tyrogues or Smoochums from HGSS to spare, I need them, will trade/buy or accept donations, the latter is more prefered :biggrin:

Also, I have a box of HGSS I am trying to sell. Price is $80. If anyone is going to the marathon and interested in buying it there PM me.

a few of us will be driving out from california, including a past STS champ looking to collect more medals to make up for the one stolen from him years ago.

I actually probably could've came to this if I knew about it earlier D:
Oh well
I'd probably end up losing points because I'm not used to whatever Meta that is

I actually probably could've came to this if I knew about it earlier D:
Oh well
I'd probably end up losing points because I'm not used to whatever Meta that is

Come on Down....There's All kinds of Meta. Last year we had some of the Best Players
from 13 Different States. It should be more this year. I've already heard from LasVegas
(is that a State)...?? Arizona, Oklahoma, California and Canada. None of these were
represented last year. Join the FUN...!! This is the 4th Year and it's Always the week
between Christmas and New Years or so...Mark it Down...This is a Happening....!!!!

The Players are getting ready to Do Battle in 2 and a half days...Can't Wait..What a
Blast...!!!

GrandDaddy:biggrin::thumb:

ticktes?

do0 you need tickets for the marathon where do i get them and ho wmuch do they cost help its almost time! and where can i find a list of times and places for the tournaments

do0 you need tickets for the marathon where do i get them and ho wmuch do they cost help its almost time! and where can i find a list of times and places for the tournaments

You do not need tickets, all the events are free.
The only cost is getting there if you don't already live close.

Calm Down Guitarist...Everything is Cool:cool:Every Event in Pokemon is FREE...!!! Except
PreReleases of Course. No tickets or charges involved.

Gym Leader Blaine has a nice thread posted on here titled...Georgia 2010-2011 City
Championships with all the Events, Times and Locations Posted.

If you get lost or need more help just send me an email or phone at 770-251-1668...

And Remember...The Official Language in Georgia after Christmas for the next 8 days
is POKEMON....!!!

Get Ready to DO BATTLE with Some of the Best Players in the Nation....!!!!

GrandDaddy:biggrin::thumb:

Back