Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Georgia Marathon

Alex1911

So how many people plan on going to the marathon, and what decks do you guys expect see. If you want to help me sleep a little bit easier what deck do you plan on using lol ( or maybe whats the main atacker of your deck.:lol:

Florida's gonna represent

I am going! The main attacker in my deck is a pokemon with 110 HP... that's all im gonna tell you lol.

Lol I clicked your name and saw the "a deck with Uxie" that plus the "110hp" narrows ii down to like 50 Non/Meta-Decks. *Logs off computer* "Ok start teching Speedrill, Aggron, and Camerupt just in case" *Goes to Georgia Round 1 VS. Atl* wow I shoud've put that Blastiose tech.:biggrin:

I am going! The main attacker in my deck is a pokemon with 110 HP... that's all im gonna tell you lol.

That likely means you'll be playing Gengar judged by 110 and your signature so will tons of others be playing Gengar. You never know though could be a situation similar to one cities in central florida we had some one random person playing Ttar prime w/nidoqueen and vileplume..lol he went 7-0 and killed 6 gengar/plume decks :frown:

That likely means you'll be playing Gengar judged by 110 and your signature so will tons of others be playing Gengar. You never know though could be a situation similar to one cities in central florida we had some one random person playing Ttar prime w/nidoqueen and vileplume..lol he went 7-0 and killed 6 gengar/plume decks :frown:

i'm too attached to gengar to switch decks right now, but now i will add techs for tyranitar.:wink:

So how many people plan on going to the marathon, and what decks do you guys expect see. If you want to help me sleep a little bit easier what deck do you plan on using lol ( or maybe whats the main atacker of your deck.:lol:

Florida's gonna represent

Bring it on Miami...Florida Always represents and very well I might add. Last year we had
13 different States represented with some of the Best Players in All age Groups...!!! From
what I'm hearing there will be more States represented this year. Last year in the 6 around
Atlanta we Averaged 92 per day...one had 105 and another had around 115...!!!

Most Respectable Decks will be Played with Lots of Rogues thrown in....The Meta
Game will Change Dailey....

We're getting Ready to Fire This thing off and Do Battle...The Official Language in Georgia
for the 8 Days after Christmas is.....POKEMON....!!!!!

See You Guys and Gals on the "Pokemon Trail",

GrandDaddy:biggrin::thumb:

Best of luck, Gary!! Way to make this happen again!!

Merry Christmas to all.

Thanks Dave...I think I have Created a Monster....:biggrin:But a Good One.

Merry Christmas to all the Pokemon Players and Safe Travel to All....
See You in GEORGIA.....!!!!

GrandDaddy:biggrin::thumb:

I am in Lawrenceville now visiting family for the holidays. Florida players leave your sandals and t-shirts at home, bring a jacket, it is freezing.

Can’t wait to play in the last 4 events of the marathon, should be fun.

If anyone has an unlimited deck, bring it to the marathon, I have a fun little unlimited deck I threw together that I want to try out.

BTW, If anyone is interested in buying a box of HGSS for $80 at the marathon PM me.

(Why are there 2 GA marathon threads?????? :confused:)

Great...How many and when will you be here...?? We will have players from all over.
It will be good to see you guys and gals....!!

I can think of at least ten players from ohio that are going.

Back