Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

4th Annual "GEORGIA Marathon"

Will you be posting any cancellations or delays on the Gym due to any weather issues? I'm from Lawrenceville and the roads are pretty icy here.

Will you be posting any cancellations or delays on the Gym due to any weather issues? I'm from Lawrenceville and the roads are pretty icy here.

Sorry ...No Cancellations or delays. If the players from Oklahoma, Tennessee, Massachusetts,
and All of the Real Snow States can get here.....So can the Locals...?? By the time I get to
Newnan on Tuesday and the Atlanta area after that...this Weather will be gone.

GrandDaddy:biggrin::thumb:

Best of luck to everyone competing and safe travels to all my South East friends making the trips.

I am in Lawrenceville now visiting family for the holidays. Florida players leave your sandals and t-shirts at home, bring a jacket, it is freezing.

Can’t wait to play in the last 4 events of the marathon, should be fun.

If anyone has an unlimited deck, bring it to the marathon, I have a fun little unlimited deck I threw together that I want to try out.

BTW, If anyone is interested in buying a box of HGSS for $80 at the marathon PM me.

where are the last two events?

Today at Stevie B's in Marietta and tomorrow at Stevie B's in Canton. Good Luck
Vee Ayee...

Glad to see the Virginia Players this year. They are doing Very Well but I don't
have all the particulars right now.

Last year we had Participation from 13 different States. This year we have had
Some of the top Players from 20 (Twenty) different States....!!!! Unless someone
else showed up yesterday or today....I will list the States later and Please let me
Know if Your State was missed......

The first Players to show up in Statesboro, Georgia was Gabriel and His Carload of
players from California...They drove Coast to Coast from Los Angeles to play for
8 straight days....What Dedication....!!!

What a FUN Happening...And it Looks Like it will grow next year.

Give me Lemons and I will make LemonAide....Give me Time Out of School for
Some Pokemon Players and I will Organize a Tournament....!!! I Would Like To
Thank EveryOne Who Made the Effort to Have a Holiday Vacation in Georgia
playing Pokemon....from Both me and Greg Wyman....

See You Guys and Gals on the "Pokemon Trail",

GrandDaddy:biggrin::thumb:

Gary / Greg thanks for coordinating and running these events!!!
It is amazing to see how big this has grown over the past few years.
We made it for the last 3 and had a good time.
Sorry we missed you and hope you get to feeling better real soon!!!
It was amazing to see and play all the different players...pretty much a mini Nationals with great competition.
It was great to see Tymon (Gym Leader Blaine) and Keith (Lawman) there.

Kudos...Next year I may just have to take a few days off of work and drive for some real fun!

Congrats to all! And thanks to the orgainizers, judges and venues!

Vince

Back