Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Strangest thing I've ever made

Status
Not open for further replies.
For maximum performance, this deck requires the player to have a hand of 0.

4-4 Milotic SV (Milotic is 70/147)
2-2 Banette PL
2 Uxie
1 Regice LA
1 Unown Q

2 BTS
3 Bebe's
3 Collector
2 Communication
1 Luxury Ball
4 Looker's
2 Twins
2 Seeker
1 Palmer's
4 Night Teleporter
4 Pokedex handy910is
2 Junk Arm
2 Expert Belt
2 Warp Point

4 DCE
6 Water

Strategy is to start with feebas, to use Count And Draw to get a large hand t1. then, develop Banette and other Milotics as quick as you can. Looker'sis absolutely vital for shuffling your hand and drawing 0 cards. 0, in order for Milotic to hit for 90 by t2 (110 by t2 at best, with belt). Regice and Banette regulate your hand size and Uxie is there to draw 7 cards. You plunder your hand for fast and disposable trainers and other resources and whittle the hand down to 0. Then, slam the opponent for 90/ 110.

Keep in mind that if you knock someone out with milotic, you'll end your turn with at least 1 card in your hand.

^ What I'm saying is that there's no way to get rid of the prize you draw before your opponent has the opportunity to attack milotic.

Woops, I forgot that looker's requires 1 drawn card to work. This deck is a work in progress lol. True, there will be 1 card in my hand at most times. Any more suggestions/adjustments/advice?

---------- Post added 02/12/2011 at 09:10 AM ----------

@Rayquaza2222- I'm keeping the bts in because it allows for a faster setup and if I choose to seeker a wounded banette, I can quickly reset it.

@Evil Psyduck- Duly noted, will edit my strategy soon.

@LoTad- That can hinder my strategy, yes. But, through testing I've found that it's not too difficult to work around.

Last edited:
May I suggest a bunch of Night Maintenance? It shuffles your ENTIRE hand into your deck for 1 card of your choice. 1 card that you can immediately play (like a stadium like BTS, or an E belt, or a pokemon that can be played right off or something) then attack with nothing in your hand.
I thought about attempting to make this deck, but when i realized i had NONE of the cards, i decided against it :p

Last edited:
Yeah. that one. :p and i'm sorry, i'm kinda new to this, so i don't exactly know which cards are in which sets, or exactly which sets are rotated either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back