Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Regigigas for States

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree with soooo much ._.

First off though, as always Dennis is probably the only other person I'll ever take advice from when building a Gigas deck...

However, starting with my list, I still don't run junk arm, I still don't run twins, I still don't run Black Belt and I still don't run seeker. My pokemon line is 2-2 gigas, 2 mesprit, 3-1 uxie, 1 regice and an unown q. I rarely have issues and often times my consistency over other decks nets me my games.

I can't see 4 junk arm in here...I can hardly see 2.

Like dennis said, 2-2 is by far superior especially in this years meta, it helps against sp, it helps with consistency and when both level xs hit the field its pretty much game...

Porri is right though imo. I hate the idea of 4 dce. I mean I guess you could do it, but since I'm already running 15 energy I guess it's less necessary in my build. If I dropped my energy count to 3/3/3 w/f/s then I would probably add the 4th dce for consistent t2 drag off.

Now on to the list. It looks better. I say you can drop to 2 mesprit, but I may be crazy. My biggest worry in this list is where is your draw? You have uxie, Tina and judge...I guess it just worries me for some reason. Though of course Iguess with my list the boosted draw helps to fetch healers and pps.

Good luck at states, you'll probably do well. My list has always put me in the top 8 at every tourney ive gone to.

Thanks again :D too bad you cant come to Turku.... very well. I have played Switch but then i did not play a warp point along side it. I'll try that! Thanks! Also : -1 Bebe's, -1 Black Belt. -1 Seeker +2 Pokémon Communication and +1 Luxury Ball I'll try that as well ^^

EDIT: i guess you will not be attending in Stockholm then?

Yeah, now the list looks good IMO, not exactly one of my builds but should be very strong basic list to start modifying for your play style, if even necessary!

Can't make it to Stockholm either - too bad, I've won last 2 Stockholm states in Masters, hate to miss the change for hat trick :)

I disagree with soooo much ._.

First off though, as always Dennis is probably the only other person I'll ever take advice from when building a Gigas deck...

However, starting with my list, I still don't run junk arm, I still don't run twins, I still don't run Black Belt and I still don't run seeker. My pokemon line is 2-2 gigas, 2 mesprit, 3-1 uxie, 1 regice and an unown q. I rarely have issues and often times my consistency over other decks nets me my games.

I can't see 4 junk arm in here...I can hardly see 2.

Like dennis said, 2-2 is by far superior especially in this years meta, it helps against sp, it helps with consistency and when both level xs hit the field its pretty much game...

Porri is right though imo. I hate the idea of 4 dce. I mean I guess you could do it, but since I'm already running 15 energy I guess it's less necessary in my build. If I dropped my energy count to 3/3/3 w/f/s then I would probably add the 4th dce for consistent t2 drag off.

Now on to the list. It looks better. I say you can drop to 2 mesprit, but I may be crazy. My biggest worry in this list is where is your draw? You have uxie, Tina and judge...I guess it just worries me for some reason. Though of course Iguess with my list the boosted draw helps to fetch healers and pps.

Good luck at states, you'll probably do well. My list has always put me in the top 8 at every tourney ive gone to.

I'm liking the list atm, the energy line of 4/3/3/3 is what I've always played. It's missing on Sages I use to play, but the list at the moment is very close of what went 9-0 in our biggest Cities and which top8'd European challenge cup.

It's funny how we both have so very different views about the deck, though we're both doing well with it on our parts :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back