Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

MAJOR Update 7/2! Bring me all your EXs and Lv. Xs! Lots of stuff listed! Lets Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Linux - Sorry, but I'm really only looking for unique JPN Pikachus and Venusaurs that I can't otherwise get in English. Both of those are the same as the English set ones.

brandon231 - Ok, first of all I'm not a dude. If you want to have any chance of working out a trade, please point me to your trade list so I can take a look at what you have. And let me know if you need anything else from my list. Chances are I'm not going to do such a tiny trade of just the 3 RH magnemites.

but the pikachu that i have is on you english wants??? ok would you do

MY

Pikachu M

YOUR

JPN Vending Promos (Kangaskhan, Mr. Mime, Gastly, Gengar, Bellsprout, Extra Rule)

djjoe227 - I value them at about $1 each and they must near mint - mint condition. I am also interested in your Lanturn Prime, and all of your SL holos from Call of Legends if they are MINT. Please make an offer?

Well, the Lanturn Prime I'd like to hold onto until I get a playset. I'm getting an Unleashed Box, so expect that to be fairly quickly. As for the SL's I have left, all are for trade. I put them at $7-8, but that's because I can't find a reasonable balance between players and collectors, so eBay's completed listings put them all there.

I need the cards mentioned in this order, can we say my offer is my 2x EX cards (yes, near-mint condition) and any SL's I have available for the following until you would like to make a cut-off in value?

1) Ampharos Prime x3
2) Raichu Prime x2
3) Umbreon Prime x2
4) Slowking Prime x2

Let me know. Thanks!

Garchomp#140 - Sorry, but no. I am not looking to trade for EXs one at a time - I need them in multiples. And I only value them at $1-$2 each.

Linux - Sorry, I thought I had edited that. I got the regular Ash's Pikachu a while ago and am now only seeking the Pikachu M Lv. X. And yes, the Venusaur is the same as the English one. The thing is, I only want it in English. The only JPN cards I am really seeking are ones that aren't printed in English. I think at this point, the only things I still need from you are the Pichu holo (Arceus Movie Promo) 009/022 and Pikachu holo 095/DP-P

djjoe227 - Hmm...honestly I wouldn't value them that high since they are only being used for trade bait..I don't actually need them. I also expect the value of most Primes to go up with the rotation, and the CoL holos are likely going to go down as they aren't playable. This is a tough offer to make. I don't want to make this seem too lopsided, but I'm trying to find a good balance where I'm trading for all unplayable cards. How about this?

My

Ampharos Prime x2 (I only have two left)
Raichu Prime x1
Umbreon Prime x1
Slowking Prime x2

Your

Dialga (SL2)
Entei (SL3)
Ho-oh (SL5)
Kyogre (SL6)
Palkia (SL8)
Giratina LVX
Arceus LVX DP53 x2
Scyther EX
Hitmonchan EX

PLMK and thanks! Cheryl

Can we swap out the umbreon prime for a kingdra prime? I got a box of unleashed and didn't pull as many as I had hoped. Let me know, thank you!!

EDIT: sorry, autocorrect on iPhone changed it from "kingdra prime" to "lingered"

Last edited:
djjoe227 - Whoops, sorry. My list is a bit out of date. I've been making some trades on the Beach as well and both of my Kingdra Primes got traded. I've updated it now. Would you still want the Umbreon or is there something else you're interested in? I also have an Espeon Prime which you originally mentioned as a want. thanks!

I could use either/or really, I'm collecting all primes except meganium, lol. Can you possibly just add the Espeon prime to the deal and pm me? Thanks!

what is your value on your

UK Pokeball Black Star Promo set (#005-007- Mudkip, Torchic, and Treecko holos, all with silver Pokeball stamp)

toffeefi - First I would need to know which Lv. Xs from your list are in near mint - mint condition, as those are the only ones I'm interested in. And I might have an Emboar I can part with depending on your answer. And I also have some of your RH wants. PLMK and thanks! Cheryl

dracoman411 - Yes, I have some of both of those. How many do you need and what would your offer be? thanks!

Linux - I value the set pretty high. And I still wouldn't trade anything like that for collection wants.

If you have them, I also need Squrtles, Wartortles, Buizels and a Rare Candy from UL, a Cleffa HGSS, and Pokemon Communication from BW.
So, if you have those also,
My:
1x Scizor Prime
1x Lanturn Prime
1x Raichu EX mint
1x Groudon EX near mint
1x Cresselia Lv.X mint
(the EX's and Cresselia are only there to make this trade a bit larger, since you prefer not to make smaller trades)
For your:
4x Squirtle UL
2x Wartortle UL
3x Blastoise UL
2x Buizel UL
3x Floatzel UL
1x Rare Candy UL
1x Cleffa HGSS
3x Pokemon Communication BW
Let me know or please make a counter offer.

Last edited:
oh ok no its because im getting some of these in a couple of days

Gengar Prime xX
Tyranitar Prime xX
Donphan Prime xX
Scizor Prime xX
Mew Prime xX
Magnezone Prime xX
Machamp Prime xX

and so wanted to know how much you value it at so i may know what and how to offer

dracoman411 - I'll have to double check and see what I have of those and get back to you. Hopefully will have an answer/offer for you by tomorrow night. thanks!

plantinumwaiter - Not very highly since it won't be playable for much longer and has been steadily dropping in price...maybe around $10 at most.

Linux - Oh, ok. Well I value the set around atleast $60 (if I were selling it for cash), so in trade value, I guess I'd be looking for a bit higher than that.

thats kinda high seeing that the price guide i found price them each no more then $15

http://www.pojo.com/priceguide/uspromoBlackStar.html

but i know 2 out of 3 of those are kind to low so i think it would be fair to price them at $15 each

and were there more then one set? because you say your set has silver pokeballs stamped and i saw a treecko in ebay that went for $20 but it had a gold stamped pokeball

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...2&si=8wH5haqYQdBigZvKFB2RdUSLfc8%3D&viewitem=

LMK

Linux - Sorry, but I don't agree with the $15 price from Pojo. Those values were from 2004; 7 years ago - I don't think this is a very accurate source lol. The fact is, there are barely any available. They hardly appear on eBay. There is currently no Treecko or Torchic listed and there is just 1 Mudkip listed on a UK BIN, priced at almost $50. It is very difficult to find a complete set as they are rare, so I stand by my minimum values. I'm not in any hurry to get rid of this promo set unless I get a very good offer. As far as being silver/gold stamped...they are all the same card. I think it's just how they look at different light angles or from pictures taken with digital cameras.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back