Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Plz close

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ChatotCZE

oops im sorry about that

but sorry i dont value the vulpix no more than a dollar and would only like the JPN raichu lv x if it was in 1st edition sorry

Hey, don't know if you are interested or not but I have a Pikachu Collection from the year 2000, and it has Pikachus from 9 different languages, and they are all stamped with a Pikachu Tail Promo Stamp. Cards have never been taken out of the original binder except to sleeve them. So, would you trade:

Your:

English:
Reshiram 113/114
Zekrom 47/114

Japanese:

1st Edition Gyrados *

For My:

Pikachu World Collection Mint Condition

I am flexible, and will happily negotiate. Thanks!
-Garchomp#140

i think i know what collection you are talking about is it the ones with the mixture of the birthday pikachu and others or the japan release one where its just pikachu from other languages but each card have the same attack let me know or link me to a photo of them but as price wise goes i dont price any of the 9 card pikachu collection no more then $20 because that's what they all go for and gyarados * but its self is about $40 - $50

i am interested in your collection let me know what you are interested beside the gyarados i can do the reshiram full art zekrom + something else

Last edited:
It's the mixture with the B-Day Pikachu. I bought and opened 3 boxes of Japanese 1st edition Platinum sets: Platinum base, SV, and RR all in Japanese. I have a lot of cards from each set, and I would be willing to add to the Pikachu collection for the Japanese 1st Edition Gyrados *.

oh ok then yea i am interested sadly the gyarados is in a pending sale in a different website and is pretty much already sold would you happen to have any of these in JPN 1st Edition Holo

RR Espeon 4
RR Raichu GL
RR Pikachu Reprints - Except flying
RR Rotom cards - Except Wash
Platinum Ninetails

LMK

only really saw your

Gengar prime
Donphan Prime

Let me know if you would you it for one of these or counter

@Dootar

was kinda more intested in your gengar

@Pikajew1213

yes i have unlisted pikachus such as ash's pikachu , JPN gold victory medal and others but didnt really see anything i liked

@Garchomp#140

ok well the ninetailes was only a very minor want can you please make a offer for you pikachu collection

please CML for:

Emboar – 20/114 - ABILITY RH
magnezone prime
2x tyranitar prime

anything on my sales thread is also for trade
i also have a 1st ed shining gyaraods as well as unlimited

thanks!

is your 1st edition shining gyarados fully MINT? i have two other 1st edition shining cards and both mint so i would like to collect them all in the same condition if so can you do

MY

Emboar Ability - $15
Tyranitar Prime - $17

Total = $32

YOUR

1st Edition Shining Gyarados - $30
Magnanium Prime - $2

Total = $32

LMK

i want to save the magnezone for another thing of more importance seeing that of more i only have one

@koolkidkaz

sorry didnt see anything

i believe its fully mint but i wont have my cards with me until tomorrow. t tar is a lower want tho so im not quite sure if i could trade my gyarados for it... also 15 bucks for a RH rare is pretty steep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back