Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Early Rotation announced: HGSS-on as of July 1st!

Goodnight? Sweet dreams? I prefer "burn in hell." >_>

This, and make that all of the auto-pilot crap in Stormfront.
Or SPs, which ever floats your boat.

That junior that I know that has been "winning" BRs, is for a rude awakening, and about time too. since he actually called HGSS-on a horrible format.

Darn. I was thinking about grilling out tonight, but decided against it. Got a lot of cards that deserve the taste of fire.

Last edited:
Took them too long not happy that we were in this position in the first place but better then them keeping it this way
Posted with Mobile style...

I've been playing the game competitively since the Modified format was Ruby/Sapphire-on and I gotta say that Majestic Dawn-on is the most bland format I've ever seen. I approve of this decision, though I would say that my approval has nothing to do with FTK Sableye/Uxie.:smile:

i feel as if that ruined pokemon forever we lose luxchomp, gyarados, my favorite sabledonk, vilegar, fortress with emboar and many other decks that made pokemon a great game and know it is just stupid nonsense that they had to rotate and now pokemon is slow like the people who made this decision i am very sorry to all people who read this beacause ...... IM KIDDING

where is the LOL button?

Darn. I was thinking about grilling out tonight, but decided against it. Got a lot of cards that deserve the taste of fire.

Can you burn those spare (who am I kidding, BURN THEM ALL) Machamp, and Sableyes and put it on Youtube so I can have some peace and tranquility so I can sleep tonight?

I changed my mind, not Sableye. Sableye is the ultimate savior from this awful nightmare.

I knew if I kept pressing (A) P!P would eventually use struggle. Good job! Best decision we've had in a long time.

Posted with mobile style...

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!
OK I'm done.

I agree that Play! Pokemon made the correct decision, I look forward to all of the good decks and I firmly believe Pokemon is back to the game they way I remember it back in 2002 (for the most part anyways). Heck if I can just get this one job I applied for, I might... just might take a crack at nationals. Lol.

A freind of my is going to Nats and he is going to be mad he has spent over $100 geting his deck up for it think they would wait till after Nats to do the roation well its a good thing I have already switched my Deck to HGSS so I will be ready if I go to Nats

Punctuation is a beautiful thing. He shouldn't have spent any after the initial announcement.. Hah

"Now I, a 'good player', can go grind at Nats knowing I won't be donked by Sabledonk.
What I don't know is that I will still lose to some deck featuring Reshiram.
This didn't fix anything! :confused::frown: I, and many others, will still lose at grinders and at nats.
"

This is just what I've thought most of the outcry to be about:"Oh man, I'm going to lose to LuxChomp OR Sableeonk -better do my best to help make sure I'll never see them again!"

Posted by Western Union Telegraph Service

This is going to be one of the most random metas there has been in a long time. Most people have been playing HGSS-ON ever since black&white was released so we're pretty well prepared and teched for whats coming.

Cheers to all who played HGSS-on before time and already have more experience with that format. That saved us lots of play testing time.

Back