Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Anybody Watch Starcraft 2?

Pooka

Master Trainer
Over the past year or so I became really interested in Starcraft 2, and I was wondering if anyone else watches/plays as well. Attending MLG Columbus and seeing the tournament live was one of the coolest experiences of my life, and I encourage everyone to check out an MLG event if it's near you. In addition, I'm a big fan of GSL, especially this upcoming GSTL. I'm just curious to see if any Pokemon players also watch SC2 because the communities are very similar (except the one for SC2 is bigger :tongue:).

A lot of my friends are REALLY into the GSL. I have watched Day [9] a few times though. I have no idea what he's talking about, but he's hilarious and awesome.

I'm like a player worse than Bronze League, but I love to watch. IdrA and TLO are probably my two favorite players to watch. IdrA because of his shenanigans and TLO because of his crazy builds. I'll sometimes watch Day[9], but I don't want to learn how to play... I want to watch great games. IMO, it is like watching sports (although more entertaining)... I watch the pros, I don't want to watch to be able to play well. Even so, I'll watch a majority of casters, but I find myself gravitating towards HD as he is both interesting and insightful on the game. I missed GSL, but I got to watch a lot of casts from the recent Dreamhack event. It was very exciting :)

I started playing earlier this year, have watched a little bit of day[9] and such but I rather play than watch even if my skills are less than to be desired. My friends list is FULL of Pokemon Players, so I imagine there is quite a bit of overlap between the two communities.

Eh, I don't mind watching the occasion one on Youtube or something, but I just can't get into it that much, I figured I would actually like it more, but it's just not the same as playing...kinda boring to watch at times.

Ironically with another Blizz game, WoW, I despise having to pvp unless I have to, yet I love watching a good pvp match. Funny isn't it?

I used to watch Starcraft Brood War back in the day, and occasionally I catch a SC2 game. However, my two favorite commentators quit commentating right before SC2 came out, so I've lost touch with the game.

My favorites would be, for anyone who is wondering Cholera and "SC2GG"Rise. Their Dual Commentaries were epic sauce. They would talk so well off of each other, and that's originally how I got into watching SC.

Eh, I don't mind watching the occasion one on Youtube or something, but I just can't get into it that much, I figured I would actually like it more, but it's just not the same as playing...kinda boring to watch at times.

Ironically with another Blizz game, WoW, I despise having to pvp unless I have to, yet I love watching a good pvp match. Funny isn't it?

Funny, because I love to PvP. Then again I sneak around a lot on my Druid :p

I love Starcraft 2 and watching. I'm subscribed to: Huskystarcraft, hdstarcraft, psystarcraft, anharisstarcraft, and day[9]
Posted with Mobile style...

Back