Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

a complete pokemon tcg listing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally got the list updated and have received a few corrections already. If I missed you, please send me a PM or email and I'll get one right out to you.

hi guys, i know i said i wouldn't come onto the internet, but i have gone all hi-tech and wireless!! (not for long, i'm using somebody else's laptop)

i have got a design going which i really like. i started off in excel, and then converted to pdf format. the problem is in the size though - for each card, a page is about 150kb - 200kb EACH (the first 30 cards i did came to 3.86MB)

i have added entries for the first 30 non-holo cards of skyridge (random choice, i know). i was always planning on having seperate pdf's for different sets, but i still don't see how its going to work for people who don't have hi-speed access...

there is another problem. i don't know f its my settings, or adobe acrobat, but .gif files are handled appalingly in the files. most look very blocky, or moved out of place, or are completely removed.

ultimately though, these are small(ish) problems that i'll be able to solve.

on the plus side, i think i did a good job (but i'm biased like that :tongue: ) in terms of design, and is pretty versatile. also, when people start adding entries themselves, it is also fairly easy to do (i was able to create a new entry every 3 minutes).

i'll show people tommorow (i'll email a 1.25MB sample of the first 10 cards) to show people what it looks like in practise.

d

ps: thanks to LugiasForce, dooskoop, MvDV and usagi-chan in keeping me posted with they're upto! LugiasForce, you can email what you have collected to me from MvDV's site!!)

sent file to a first batch of people...

d

ps: MvDV, i think you have two copies of the dutch base set on your site... :tongue:

Last edited:
dogma said:
ps: MvDV, i think you have two copies of the dutch base set on your site... :tongue:

Oops, forgot to update the links to the images on the (copied) page for Base (English). I will correct that later today.

In case you might be interested: I also updated the promo card page with several scans...

thanks, MvDV. tell me what you think of the catalogue sample i gave you... (and that goes to the rest of you guys who got sent one too!)

d

ps: i need feedback from people to whom i have sent sample files to, so we can decide where to go from here...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back