Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

WEREWOLF XV: Pokemon Wars: GAME END: TOWN WINS!!!!! See Post 2547 for Final Update!

This will be my first werewolf game, but i have played 'mafia' on pokemon online.

BTW I have always been invisible on this forum, don't take that to mean anything :p

Signing up please. I get internet at my apartment tomorrow. wooooo

Edit: In response to the issue about people looking at the PMs sent between members. Maybe a good solution would be to set up communication for whoever needs it outside the gym. Like have everyone in the group join a google group or something so that their communications will not be trackable by anyone on the gym. If people don't want to give others their email, then throwaway accounts could be made for the purpose. Also, IMing could be done. Im sure there are plenty of ways to do this sort of thing if people are willing.

~AAM

Last edited:
Signing up. Pretty sure I'm too late, but more than willing to be a replacement as needed.

~Cardz.

Edit: In response to the issue about people looking at the PMs sent between members. Maybe a good solution would be to set up communication for whoever needs it outside the gym. Like have everyone in the group join a google group or something so that their communications will not be trackable by anyone on the gym. If people don't want to give others their email, then throwaway accounts could be made for the purpose. Also, IMing could be done. Im sure there are plenty of ways to do this sort of thing if people are willing.

~AAM

Not everybody is willing/able to do so. Pokegym PM is the only thing that everybody will have in common. Some younger users may not be able to install programs on their computers or are unable to sign up for services. Parental controls.

Sign me up, please!

---------- Post added 07/21/2011 at 01:19 AM ----------

Signing up please. I get internet at my apartment tomorrow. wooooo

~AAM
I've never personally used it myself, but on this other forum I play on, they use QuickTopic. It works just like a message board.

Last edited:
Back