Trainers (21):
4 Copycat
3 Professor Elm's Training Method
3 Cheerleader's Cheer
3 Pokemon Collector
4 Rare Candy
3 Pokemon Communication
1 Flower Shop Lady

The strategy: Get Mew prime out ASAP. LZ whatever is best for the situation. Use slowpoke to make opponent draw crap every turn. Lanturn Prime is backup attacker.

Last edited:
IMO this deck has to have Yanmega Prime in order to have a chance against Donphan Prime and anything that hits a constant 60 damage. Maybe cut a 1-0-1 Vileplume and 1 each of communication and rare candy for a 2-2 Yanmega. Or you could just swap the Slowking line for a Yanmega line Then swap all draw that is not PONT to Copycat/Judge. Also Zekrom totally ruins this deck so you may want a tech for that although i cant specifically recommend anything because i haven't found a solid counter yet.

Pokeking, I have no experience testing this deck as I was on vacation while I made it, but I dont see how yanmega helps. Muk can already bring up basics, or preferably pokemon with high retreat costs, and jumpluff and mismagius already deal out a very high amount of damage.

SadCinccino, and that is one of the many reasons I love slowking.

All the a Donphan deck has to do to beat your deck is attach an energy and use EQ. He's bulky enough that you can't OHKO him, and with Catcher coming out, there's bound to be switch somewhere in the deck. So Donphan will be KOing 2 Mew before you can kill it, and it should be easy enough for him to get another one set up. Yanmega stalls Donphan HARD, sticking his EQ at 40 damage, and 2HKOing him back for no Energy.

You're better off running 4-1-3 Plume over 3-1-4 this isn't Claydol's format anymore; it's Yanmega's.

And wtf with Lanturn Prime, Cinccino and Gengar Prime? You're sort of diverting away from the main strategy way too much. It should be T1 LZ Muk, get T2 Plume, disrupt, try to eventually LZ Jumpluff (or in your case Mismagius :nonono:), then take the prize lead. No deck should be running 26 Pokemon.

Pokekig was recommending Yanmega for the DonChamps deck out there. I should know, I run Donchamp and I know I could annihilate you. I'd look into DonChamp decks if I were you (Machamp is an auto switcher that you cannot tech against).

EDIT: Oh, if you want help with finding what to replace, i'd replace your tech line of Lanturn out with it. Even though you are weak against fire, donchamp has a better chance against you then any fire deck out there. and after you get rid of Lanturn (Proly get rid of Cinncino while your at it), you can get rid of all your DCE's and Rainbow energies and replace them with copy/judges. Hope I helped you prepare for the worst, good luck with further improving this awesome idea, I likez it. :)

Guys the cinccino is instead of jumpluff, because I almost always have a full bench yet my opponent may not. Most of the time they only have 2-3 Pokemon on their bench, and the attack is just one energy more.

-2-2 Lanturn Prime
-1 Gengar Prime
-2 Double Colorless Energy
-4 Rainbow Energy
-4 PONT
+2-2 Yanmega Prime
+4 Copycat
+1 Zoroark (drag up a pokemon with an awesome attack [rdl comes to mind], then kill it with its own moves)
+5 Psychic Energy
+1 oddish

I would run Judge but giving my opponents a hand refresher is against the entire point of the deck. Untitled, I agree that I have way too many pokemon, but I dont know what to take out

4-1-4 Vileplume, I have a 4-1-4 line so that I can have it out T2 more consistently
1 Crobat Prime, mostly for Donphan Prime and babies
1 Mismagius, main hitter along with cinccino
2-2 Slowking, make opponent draw terribly and energy starve them, if I get the other one out make myself draw very well
2-2 Yanmega, donphan prime counter
1 Zoroark, already said why
1 Cinccino, main hitter along with Mismagius

When I have been testing, Mismagius does a TON more damage than either cincinno or a jumpluff (if I had instead). At the very least it does 90 damage, than with trainer lock they cant get rid of them and with Slowking i make them draw even more.

Last edited:
Just 1 more Energy? Yanmega and Mandibuzz have attacks differentiated by 1 energy. Yanmega was in half the decks in T128; Mandibuzz was in 1. Jumpluff is the clearly superior option. A bench of 3 makes the damage equal anyway.

ok, ok

- Cincinno
+1 Jumpluff

But the energy isnt the only reason yanmega is so much better.Yanmega can also do 70 damage for free, has a zero retreat cost and is easily splashable as with mandibuzz you need to have darkness energies yet with yanmega it doesn't matter.

Right I was using that to make a point; Yanmega's clearly a better overall card. That's just a good example of lower damage with less energy being better in this format.

P.S. You'll need Rainbow Energy now.

Run 4 so you have it when you need it. Mew will die every turn anyway; with 60 HP it's inevitable.

I'd consider dropping the Slowking to 1-1 and going 3-3 on Yanmega; it's a great attacker and relying on Mew is not good. Slowking is pretty low priority to get out imo.

Slowking is there so that not only does the opponent not draw hand refreshers, it also energy starves and puts more trainers in the hand for mismagius. It is an amazing card in this deck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back