Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Alex 2k grinded in!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread kinda reminds me of my Beedrill G CC thread where I won and everyone was flipping out...

way 2 go Kobayashi, repp'd HT. lol

He doesn't need to, he already has an invite.

Good for him. Based on his snide comments above, I assume he did considerably better than Kevin. T16? If so, I congratulate him as well.

And for all those claiming he "failed" and is a "noob," you could say that, based solely on their performance this year...

- Ness, Chuck, Drew Guritzky, etc. etc. are even bigger failures.
- Yamato is a noob of equal proportions.

Also, some of you ought to look at your own performances this year (or lack thereof) and then look at the fact that Kevin 6-0'd arguably the hardest tournament of the year.

I also 1-4 dropped, pooka 3-4'd, so i guess we're considered scrubs too? Sometimes it just isnt your day to win, no matter how good the deck choice is.

Sorry, 1-4.
Posted with Mobile style...

Kevin made T16 out of over 600 masters, one of the hardest grinders ever run. He then went near .500 against some of the best players in the world. I doubt you will ever achieve what he has in masters.

IIRC, you went 3-4 in seniors. I wouldn't be calling him out

Yep, went 3-4. Still can't understand alex2k's posse of 18 year old immature kids that like riding pokemon to mods.

So grinding in makes people who you have lead to think you are immature and annoying like you?

These "haters" won't be jealous of you, with a recent history like yours, how could anyone?

Maybe you're poking around for a compliment, who knows. In a couple weeks, no one will care. Ride the momentum you've got here and grow up. Make people think differently about you. Gino got hate for being a tool, not a bad player. However, I shouldn't compare you to him because you aren't half the player he is(was?), no matter how annoying you maybe be.

Thanks for the drama, I follow it sometimes for the LOL.

Listen guys, you are all more than welcome to discuss a player the grinded in, that's well within the rules of the forum, but
go easy on the hatorade, it's starting to get out of hand. Also, it's not ultimately up to you guys whether a thread subject is
allowed or not, it's up to the mods. If you have a problem with it, report it. Don't spam the boards about it, that's just making
more spam and responses to spam and then I'm handing out infractions left and right, no fun.

Hit the report button, or post within the subject and rules of the gym. Thanks!

Are my posts the only ones getting deleted? xDD

Anyways, most of the people on this forum including myself don't deny that he has skill at the game, it's just that it's hard to take anything he says seriously after all his troll hype threads and his constant threats to "tattle".

I'm glad he grinded in, as long as he doesn't use it to troll later.

Are my posts the only ones getting deleted? xDD

Anyways, most of the people on this forum including myself don't deny that he has skill at the game, it's just that it's hard to take anything he says seriously after all his troll hype threads and his constant threats to "tattle".

I'm glad he grinded in, as long as he doesn't use it to troll later.

I can agree with this! Well said my mixed gendered friend. I'm still wondering why you paired the words "mama" and "luigi" together lol. :D

Pokegym without occasional troll hype threads would be . . . just a little bit dull.

Even if people don't like Alex2k, you have to respect his achievement. That Masters grinder was brutal. Even watching it was painful at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back