Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Tripoli

^
meh, Halo CE remake is gonna be a billion times better than MW3. Not really a Halo fanboy, and I agree that CoD is awesome, but yeah.

Anyways, what rebels?

The rebels are playing Call of Duty for real -not for Xbox points. Can you handle it? Are you man enough? Are you a bad enough dude to fight Muammar Gaddafi?

Spoilers: No, no, and no.

The rebels are playing Call of Duty for real -not for Xbox points. Can you handle it? Are you man enough? Are you a bad enough dude to fight Muammar Gaddafi?

Spoilers: No, no, and no.

It was sarcasm on my part, didn't mean to offend.

Last edited:
Wow, the rebels are taking tripoli.
Posted with Mobile style...

Yeah, this is probably quite momentous, actually.

Considering two of Gaddhafi's son commanders have surrendered and his personal security force collapsed, it looks like that the general R2P protocol mixed in with rebel persistence is going to take down the Libyan dictatorship. Of course, if they hadn't, it would have been for naught ever since the beginning of the conflict, but at least we're seeing major strides happening in this campaign.

I'm interested in seeing how this will unfold and whether NATO will persist in the R2P principle and assist other, formerly rebellious state such as Bahrain, or perhaps just sit on their laurels for the time being.

Is it a serious political topic.

I though Jobs was the serious political topic.

Funny how adults can be distracted so easily.

They already did get him first, but he's still wanted for war crimes. It'll probably be a fight over who gets to prosecute him.

---------- Post added 08/22/2011 at 10:19 PM ----------

retract that, looks like they didn't get his son yet.

Back