Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Ontario Canada Battle Roads Autumn 2011

LucarioLvlX

There will be a lot of opportunities to play in Battle Roads this Autumn in Ontario, Canada.

Saturday October 1 - Oshawa
Sunday October 2 - Oakville
Sunday October 2 - Grimsby
Sunday October 2 - Orillia
Sunday October 2 - Hamilton
Sunday October 9 - London
Sunday October 9 - Kingston
Sunday October 9 - Cookstown
Saturday October 15 - Mississauga
Saturday October 15 - Scarborough
Sunday October 16 - Brampton

Please visit www.SkyfoxGames.com and www.judgemom.ca for all of the details on the above events.

Last edited:
There are now 14 Battle Roads here in Ontario Canada for all of our players.

Thanks to Marvin and Jen for organizing this fantastic schedule.:thumb:

Ted has a Battle Road in Hamilton on October 2nd as well. Gonna be a busy day. Good luck to everyone.

Just in case people are wondering - Ted's event on October 2nd IS A SANCTIONED PREMIER EVENT. It just hasn't been tagged on the pokemon.com website. Personally I'm neither endorsing, or not endorsing the venue, since to be honest, I haven't been there but I know other venues are able to fit more people comfortably. I was curious about whether it was a real Battle Road, and got a reply from them stating that it was. However the point is, wherever you decide to enjoy your day of pokemon here in Ontario will be a fun time.

On another note, I heard from Jennifer that she is capable to have one more event, so keep her website handy in the next few weeks - you never know when a new one might pop up! It could be a Friday, or a Saturday, you never know. (almost makes me wish I wasn't retired)

I have updated the list to include all Premiere Events scheduled over the next 3 weekends. Based on the events last weekend everybody had better bring their best decks, their A game and be prepared to fight hard for those Championship Points. If any more events are added I will put them on this schedule. I look forward to seeing many of you this Sunday morning in Oakville.:thumb:

Sorry to be missing all the fun, being stuck in the Ukraine on start-up of the Pokemon season is really no fun at all. Maybe make the Brampton BR just to give it the old college try.

Ugly Out

See you guys on Sunday; so far so good for me with a 2nd place from Barrie last weekend. Hoping to pick up another championship point or two!

Ugly, show up at Brampton, the team will give you our best welcome (a savage beating!)

Did anyone go to Orillia today?

I was interested in going, but without a suitable deck and the fear that the Masters division might be empty held me back. :(

Regretting it a lot now as all the others require me travelling south.

Did anyone go to Orillia today?

I was interested in going, but without a suitable deck and the fear that the Masters division might be empty held me back. :(

Regretting it a lot now as all the others require me travelling south.

Umm, Orrilia is Sunday Octover 2nd, we are Friday Sept 30th. You didn't miss the event.

Oakville ON Oct 2

Juniors
1 - Ethan P - MegaZone
2 - Tristan P - Reshiphlosion
3 - Adrian D - Zoroark/Donphan/Machamp
4 - Jeremy S - Numerous Pokemon

Seniors
1 - Gilbert H - Reshiphlosion
2 - Justin L - HorseMega
3 - Eric M - Yanmega/Donphan/Zoroark
4 - Josh M - Magnezone/Emboar

Masters
1 - Kent S - Reshiphlosion
2 - Bin H - Reshiphlosion
3 - Riley A - ZPST
4 - Chris V - BearPlume

Grimsby ON Oct 2

Juniors
1 - Ethan P - Megazone
2 - Tristan P - Reshiphlosion
3 - Jett M - Zekrom/Tornadus/Reshiram
4 - Ethan K - Numerous Pokemon

Seniors
1 - Andrew E - BearPlume
2 - Andrew N - ReshiBoar
3 - Wyatt M - Donphan/Machamp
4 - Brent S - Reshiphlosion

Masters
1 - David John E - ZPST
2 - Greg C - ZPST
3 - Vik K - Yanmega/Donphan/Zoroark
4 - Ryan M - Reshiphlosion

Sunday October 2 - Orillia:

Juniors:

1.Jackson D (ZPST)

Seniors:

1.Hamza K (The truth aka Ross)
2.Awais K (ZPST)
3.Sasha (Reshilosion)
4.David M (MegaZone)

Masters:

1.Rob D (ZPST)
2.Matthew (MegaZone)
???
4.Zack Lesage (Reshilosion)

Sunday October 2 - Orillia:

Juniors:

1.Jackson D (ZPST)

Seniors:

1.Hamza K (The truth aka Ross)
2.Awais K (ZPST)
3.Sasha (Reshilosion)
4.David M (MegaZone)

Masters:

1.Rob D (ZPST)
2.Matthew (MegaZone)
???
4.Zack Lesage (Reshilosion)
You missed me Dakota G in masters with horsemega and also I came 4th zach was 3rd
Posted with Mobile style...

Last minute venue change for New Market Battleroad!

It will be held At Mind Games in Upper Canada Mall with a registration of 10:30am:smile:

Back