Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

˙*☆ Have Kingdra, Laser, Plasma Tornadus EX! ☆*˙˙*☆ Want RH Plasma Freeze ☆*˙

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really trying to save them for offers on higher quality stuff, but I would trade 2 for that.

im inteested in your professor dice how many could i get for a first place? i have 2x first 1x second and may get more this weekend

Deal. ill take 2 for those. PM me to confirm.

PM forthcoming

im inteested in your professor dice how many could i get for a first place? i have 2x first 1x second and may get more this weekend

I'll trade a full set of 12 with the box and all for a 1st place Victory Cup if it's perfect mint.

i fixed my thread also saw the holo energy packs

I didn't see anything for the dice, but do you have any RH Catcher that aren't listed? I could use these to help complete a second set of RH I'm trying to put together though for some POP Energy if you maybe have more that I need that just aren't listed:

x1 zoroark
x1 sandile
x1 sawsbuck
x1 excadrill (if it's #57)

This is everything else I need to complete a second RH set:

#2 Simisage
#7 Leavany
#21 Darmanitan
#22 Panpour
#37 Swoobat
#43 Gothita
#44 Gothita
#65 Liepard
#68 Vullaby
#89 Tornadus
#95 Pokemon Catcher

Last edited:
For some reason, the image is broken if you try to view the single picture, but if you view the page it's in the very center. Also, I wa updating my post when you posted so you may want to review my edits.

Last edited:
PM forthcoming

I'll trade a full set of 12 with the box and all for a 1st place Victory Cup if it's perfect mint.

I didn't see anything for the dice, but do you have any RH Catcher that aren't listed? I could use these to help complete a second set of RH I'm trying to put together though for some POP Energy if you maybe have more that I need that just aren't listed:

x1 zoroark
x1 sandile
x1 sawsbuck
x1 excadrill (if it's #57)

This is everything else I need to complete a second RH set:

#2 Simisage
#7 Leavany
#21 Darmanitan
#22 Panpour
#37 Swoobat
#43 Gothita
#44 Gothita
#65 Liepard
#68 Vullaby
#89 Tornadus
#95 Pokemon Catcher

alright cool.............

I'm interested in your Pachirisu CL x1

I have:
Simisage (RH) EP x1
Recycle EP (RH x 2)
Crushing Hammer EP x2
Pidgeotto (Base Set 1st Edition)

Please CML as well so we can work something out. Please LMK

Hey there. Sorry I didn't post on your thread. But anyway to make it formal, I was wondering if you would agree to a trade for your Marshtomp TFG for Groundbreakers figures my friend got for me. They're prototypes which means they don't have proper bases with stickers but the quality is as good as it gets. I am willing to trade 2 of any of the ones I have for trade for the Marshtomp TFG. Here's what I have:

- Venusaur
- Wobbuffet
- Blastoise
- Wartortle
- Larvitar
- Lapras
- Slaking
- Snubbull

And here's the picture: http://i626.photobucket.com/albums/tt344/abyssblye/Pokemon TFG/PA071542.jpg

Please let me know what you think. Thank you.

Hey there. Sorry I didn't post on your thread. But anyway to make it formal, I was wondering if you would agree to a trade for your Marshtomp TFG for Groundbreakers figures my friend got for me. They're prototypes which means they don't have proper bases with stickers but the quality is as good as it gets. I am willing to trade 2 of any of the ones I have for trade for the Marshtomp TFG. Here's what I have:

- Venusaur
- Wobbuffet
- Blastoise
- Wartortle
- Larvitar
- Lapras
- Slaking
- Snubbull

And here's the picture: http://i626.photobucket.com/albums/tt344/abyssblye/Pokemon TFG/PA071542.jpg

Please let me know what you think. Thank you.

What could I trade for all of them?

i want
1 judge
1 max potion

i have
1 rh simisage (emerging powers)

can we work somthing out?

I'll do that if the Simisage is mint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back