Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Info for Next Destinies Released!

PokePop

Administrator
Staff member
[gal=52643]Next Destinies[/gal]​
Pokémon Trading Card Game players everywhere, get prepared for the return of Pokémon-EX cards in the fourth expansion of the Black & White series: Pokémon TCG: Black & White ‹ Next Destinies! Using advanced powers and new strategies, Trainers will battle like never before with awesomely powerful Pokémon, including two versions of six different Pokémon-EX!

Pokémon-EX are more powerful versions of Pokémon, giving Trainers great rewards when used effectively. But beware: Trainers also suffer heavier losses when those Pokémon are defeated! In Black & White ‹ Next Destinies, players will find more than 100 Pokémon, including some like Mewtwo-EX from beyond the Unova region for the first time in this expansion! Discover elusive Pokémon like Reshiram-EX and Zekrom-EX. Black & White ‹ Next Destinies delivers your destiny: Pokémon with exceptional HP, Special Energy and Trainer cards with expanded powers, and new strategies to extend your victory streaks!

Key features of the new Pokémon TCG: Black & White ‹ Next Destinies expansion
include:

• Two versions of six amazing Pokémon-EX, including the amazing Mewtwo-EX
  • Six Pokémon-EX cards with character art covering the entire card and a special etching treatment never done before in the TCG cards industry
  • Theme decks built around Legendary Pokémon Reshiram and Zekrom
  • Over 100 cards in all

Each new theme deck and booster pack includes an in-pack code card that unlocks virtual cards for play in the Pokémon Trading Card Game Online. Expand your personal deck and battle against others from anywhere in the world at any time from your own computer! Battles are taking place now at www.pokemon.com/tcgo!

[gal=52644]Next Destinies[/gal][gal=52645]Next Destinies[/gal][gal=52646]Next Destinies[/gal]
[gal=52632]Next Destinies[/gal]
[gal=52633]Next Destinies[/gal]
[gal=52634]Next Destinies[/gal]
[gal=52635]Next Destinies[/gal]
[gal=52636]Next Destinies[/gal]
[gal=52637]Next Destinies[/gal]

Eeexcept that Dynamotor only attaches to the bench. Which would be fine if Zekrom-EX had 0 or 1 retreat cost, but with a 3 retreat cost, it ain't happening.

except you cant dynamotor to the active and with its beefy retreat cost it will just sit as your active with no energy

I'm so glad that EX is coming back. Not fond of the font and coloration details of the EX, but I'm excited and pumped anyway! Loving the art-work, too!

Did we ever get any clarification on which of the EX's listed will be held?

Happy to see Moltres, Articuno and Zapdos altogether as well. Kyurem EX was released on Pokebeach, too. Why isn't that included up top?

36-kyurem-ex.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone notice the Numbering on the EX's? Are they just holo rares and the the Full arts are the Ultra Rares?

I think they're Ultra Rares, and the FA's are Secret Rares but I have no idea. Don't take my word for it. But in the Japanese Hail Blizzard and Psycho Drive sets the FA's are numbered 70+/69

Envoy - You beat me in a same time response-post. :lol:

Not excited about this set. Cause thats exactly what we need, more BBP. I want stages people! And seriously another Version of the Zekrom and Reshiram? What is that 5-6? Im curious to know what the Special energies are gonna be though.

Not excited about this set. Cause thats exactly what we need, more BBP. I want stages people! And seriously another Version of the Zekrom and Reshiram? What is that 5-6? Im curious to know what the Special energies are gonna be though.
It's probably Prism and our DCE reprint.

They will have FA so there will be FA ratios but your chance of pulling ex's will more or less be the equivalant of pulling kyurem from Noblie Victories. This set will be the set to have Prism and the DCE reprint. Also due to dark rush having the gardy reprint with the blueish tint it leads me to believe this set will have the gardy in it as well.

I'm so glad that EX is coming back. Not fond of the font and coloration details of the EX, but I'm excited and pumped anyway! Loving the art-work, too!

Did we ever get any clarification on which of the EX's listed will be held?

Happy to see Moltres, Articuno and Zapdos altogether as well. Kyurem EX was released on Pokebeach, too. Why isn't that included up top?
Because they didn't include the art for that in the press release.
I think beach got that image elsewhere. Note the lower resolution.

Back