Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

WEREWOLF XV: Pokemon Wars: GAME END: TOWN WINS!!!!! See Post 2547 for Final Update!

@Napoleon: And just why would tole reveal like this? Unless you are not being truthful, in which case stop slowing down the discussion.

We're never going to find any wolves...

VOTE: IKRIT

I feel Ikrit is our best lead right now. What reason do I have for this? I am not a seer/detective, but I feel Ikrit's posting frequency is indicative of a power-role and voting off Cabd at the last minute is a very WIFOM play. In fact, in Cardz's last game LEX did a very similar play when she was the alpha wolf just to make it seem she was town. I also don't like that Ikrit wants to vote off jpulice, who several people have vouched for at this point. (I believe I know jpulice's character and therefore believe he is town. I don't want to reveal him though). My opinion of jpulice's role is purely from studying the night updates and his posts.

I REALLY want to hear from Cardz and SS7 and Benzo this game day (not saying I suspect them, just want to hear there view on things).

And what are your reasons? Are they part of your role, or are they something else?

And just out of curiosity, where were you night 5? If you think it would give away your role somehow, don't answer.

Yes, they are part of my role.
I have no idea. Before I can answer that I need to ask this:
@Redados: what room were you in night 5?
I can Night Kill him instead, if you so wish.
That would be just wonderful; you can stop role revealing now.

Anyone who doesn't know my full role character yet can stop chastising me for quote unquote "role revealing" and go back and read my breadcrumbs.

If you haven't picked it up by now then you're not in a position to talk down and really should catch up with the game.
If you have THEN WORK WITH ME RATHER THAN THINKING I'M NOT HEAVY PR.

toxictaipan, I'm going to start breadcrumbing to you. Please look carefully throughout my next few posts for the day and look for buzzwords directly related to your role. I want to know exactly what you can do for my role in particular and from that what we can do for town.
Posted with Mobile style...

I think that other people besides Ikrit need to talk.

Since pokemonfreak5 is on the suspicion list, I looked over his posts. While I was doing that, I noticed he only had 26 posts. I know it had been said he was playing a conservative game, but only 26 posts? And last game he played (which was smaller than this one) he had 42 posts. So pokemonfreak, why are you so silent this game?

To answer everyone's accusations and questions, I am going to break them down by person. If I miss something or accidentally misunderstand something or you feel further clarification is necessary please let me know and I will clarify further. Also several of the accusations/questions were the same from different people, in that case I have answered it with whomever raised that question first.

@Jellyfisher:
1. Do not know my identity, and Absol would make the alpha someone who was experienced.
First of all it is important to notice that Absol gives out roles semi-randomly. He does like the teams to be balanced however. So much so that in the past he has taken good players off of the wolf/other evil factions to prevent them from being too heavily weighted. He stated explicitly how he sets up teams and states that he only has 1-2 really good players per "team". TFP was a wolf and a very good player. It is unlikely from what we have seen of how he sets up alignments that there is another really good player on the wolves teams. Beyond this fact we still have several experienced people who we do not know the alignment of: PokeChampofPokeBeach, SS7, AAM(He was tatted which means it is unlikely that he belongs to the evil group that does tattoos...but that does not mean that he does not belong to the other group), Cardz(more on this in a moment), Spartacus (remember he originally was Lucario EX). This accusation affects all of them as well.​
2. Voguer is an easy role for a wolf to claim.
I fail to see how it is an easy role for a wolf to claim. It is very rare for a wolf to divulge a role truthfully. I tell the truth and it is testable that I correctly stated my role. If someone seers me and it comes back with no information, I told the truth. Besides from the voguer role there is a 1/5 chance that the read will work and I will be cleared. You asked me if my role would prevent me from being seered. I answer honestly and then you claim that is a reason for me to be a wolf. Would you have preferred me to lie? It seems like a wolf would have said that they were seerable to waste a seer.
3. There was someone with a similar role, giovanni last game.
I was entirely un-aware of this. My apologies. I had not read the last game. I still feel that this is very broken. Beyond this fact, the way my role works is different from that role. If I am read by a seer they will not get a read.
4. Are you force sensitive
Yes.
@Jpulice:
1. Why are you stating that I(jpulice) said you were a null read?
I was sure you had said I was a null read. I went back to find where that was and I realized that the post I had seen saying that was not by you but rather by scottistru. That post is here.
2. Why are you claiming I am jumping on a bandwagon?
I am saying that you are jumping on the bandwagon as you seemed to me to be waiting for others to accuse me before doing so yourself. It is true you have said that I was suspicious for several days. Rather I am saying that it seems that you are using their accusations for your own means. Looking back what I had said previously was a bit strong to describe it as the others attacking me occurred rather quickly.
3. Why are you still attacking cardz when I have completely cleared him?
I am glad you reminded me to address this. I was wanting to deal with your reasoning when you posted it, but school conspired to prevent me from posting again, until after the only cabd or spartacus voting type started at which time I turned all of my efforts for looking towards contradictions between them.

Your analysis is not definitive. Let me explain your root problem. You assume that the person who is shown to be seered in night 2 is cardz. Dave628 explicitly said that his targeting of cardz was successful, not that he sucessfully protected him. As per dave628's role, he has a 50% chance of seering a non-force sensitive. As per that night's update, there is someone in the empire that can be targetted by force-based roles, but that ignores their effects. That is not the only hole in your reasoning, however. In most instances in games on the gym if a member of the wolves is priested the wolf kill will still go off. In some instances...depending on the mod... priesting even the alpha will not stop the night kill. But there is still another possibility...notice that the giovanni group has NO activity that night. So it is possible that him being priested stopped that group. To show you exactly what I mean:

You assume that if cardz was priested and a wolf the wolves would not get a kill. You assume that the person described in the update is cardz. You assume that cardz is force-sensitive. You assume that cardz role would not interact and possible stop the priesting. You assume that if cardz is anything he would be a wolf not a part of the giovanni/cyrus group. These things are not facts. In fact there is substantial evidence that you are wrong on some of these. First is that in previous games priesting a wolf does not necessarily stop the night kill. Second it is unlikely that cardz is the man described as being seered in the update as it says that the source of the barrier is very close in that room...and then it immediately describes a man being the last person in that room, dave628 was leia a girl. Next there is demonstrable evidence in the update of a member of the empire group being immune to the effects of force stuff but not the targeting portion. This is why I do not consider cardz to be cleared.
4. What other facts/arguments do you have against cardz other than the contradiction?
What has happened to cardz is more than a contradiction. He lied to get suspicion off of himself. He even stated that his only defense was that he misread the post on day 4 and assumed his posting would be limited. He specifically stated that he had not been able to post on day 5. He redacts this and says the only reason he did not post on day 5 is because he was busy. I have no problem with him being busy. I have a problem with him lying about the reason why he did not participate. He states in one post the reason why he didnt post was because he couldnt...then when called out he states that it was actually because he was busy. Contradictions can be accidents...deception is intentional. Beyond this in my post against him I do a full analysis of every meaningful post he had made to that point. If you want my further reasons...reread this post.
5. You have been on my suspicious list since day 5 so I feel like I should lynch you because you have not been voting for people to be lynched.
Every one of us lynched moves the wolves towards winning. I do not vote for someone unless I have sufficient evidence, or when not voting means that the wolves might get a double kill(Cabd). I explained this earlier. Beyond this, I do not consider this to be a bad thing that I had not cast a vote to lynch when every lynch that I had not voted on turned out to be a townie with the exception of an indie that I still think there was not enough evidence to lynch. Are you calling me suspicious for not contributing to the lynching of townies?
6. You are still really pressuring cardz when I have already cleared him yesterday...why?
As I said, I had already judged your evidence to be faulty. If any one of your assumptions are false then your entire line of reasoning collapses. I was more worried about defending myself from an immediate lynch than attacking someone who I believe should be lynched.
7. You are still pressuring cardz when the detective has cleared him...why?
The detective HAS NOT cleared him. The detective has specifically stated that apart from those four people, he has not cleared anyone else by his role. Do not get it in your head that he is cleared.
8. You said Sith/Dark Jedi to avoid talking about the empire.
I have already told you why I said sith/dark jedi. You don't like how I think of things. I will continue to talk about the bad guys in my notation in my notes and translate for you if you like.
9. There are only 20 players left and I can't figure out your role.
Not knowing someone's alignment is not a sufficient reason to lynch them. There are several people on my hard to know list. It is a good play to attack them to pressure them. If that is what you are doing, good job. I have basically told you my role. Test it.
@PCoPB:
1. Your posting frequency increased today.
I started the game by saying that I do not speak unless there is something to speak about. I stated that with the understanding that if someone asked for my opinion about something I would add my two cents. In my first game I learned the lesson that you do not say everything you know unless you are assured of safety. Beyond that fact, it seems like you are calling me suspicious simply for defending myself. I also already stated that I had previous obligations that did not prevent me from playing, but simply prevented me from posting more.
2. You talk about etiquette...why?
Do you think that people should be able to vote for no reason? Me neither. That is all that I said. Promising reasons later is the same thing as voting for no reason. If a player has a reason to vote, they should state them when they vote.
@AAM:
1. Posting frequency is indicative of a power role.
First of all, posting frequency does not denote the power of your role. Second someone having a power role is not a good reason for attempting to remove them from the game.
2. Voting for cabd is wifom
Your reason for voting for me is that what I did you cannot read? I do not consider voting for cabd to be a wifom. I promised in one of my posts to vote at a specified time. When the specified time came I weighed the evidence... found Cabd to be severely lacking after the contradiction and lynched him. I was not going to let the wolves get a double kill. I was not willing to lynch the lower likelihood person, and I had already stated my deadline.
3. Wants to vote off jpulice, who several people have vouched for.
My reasoning for calling suspicious is because I think they may be wolves. When I call them suspicious I expect them to defend themselves so I can get a read on them. When other people defend them I become more suspicious rather than less as that seems wolfy to have others stick up for you.
I have more to say, but the family is leaving for some shopping and I need to come along.
People who still need to post: Cardz, SS7, PF5.
Jpulice I would like for you to defend your townhood. Use all of the reasons you can. Please continue to link posts, it makes checking you much easier.

Absol you may have missed what I directed towards you in my last post.
Absol: I search the ship for active consoles. I look in every compartment and room available to us. I look for directions to a redundant bridge from which the ship might be controlled. I look in the engineering room for any thruster controls. I also search for any rooms that might have opened up since HK-47 spoke to us. I look for anyway to contact the droid brain again. I look for a light saber from one of the dead jedi/sith/dark jedi to cut open the the panel to the button and then press it again if I am able. I do some calculations to see if decompressing the hangar would be enough to change the course sufficiently. I look for the ships access codes so that I could use the available shuttle to take remote control of the ship and change its course. I use the shuttle's radio to attempt to hail the droid brain again.

Absol you may have missed what I directed towards you in my last post.

I didn't miss it.

The hologram button has receaded into the floor, and there is no discernable way to reaccess the hologram or the message. You are not allowed to leave the room that everyone is voting in, so you can't search any room. None of that paragraph does anything basically.

PLAYERS REMAINING: 20
VOTES TO LYNCH: 11

Ikrit: 4 Jellyfisher, jpulice, PokeChampeofPokeBeach, Arcanine/Arbok Master

Sorry to see you go LegendCallerL. Thanks for letting me know

I may have a theory on the tattoos at this point and will post it after X-mas... But first I need to address Ikrit. This will probably be my last post until Monday.

@Ikrit, I must say your ability to twist words and take things out of context is impressive. Even more so I can see why you are considered a “vet”.

So lets look at what you wrote and my comments are in red and bolded.

@Jpulice:
1. Why are you stating that I(jpulice) said you were a null read?
I was sure you had said I was a null read. I went back to find where that was and I realized that the post I had seen saying that was not by you but rather by scottistru. That post is here.

I was happy to let this go when Scottistru made this statement. It was you who took it as ammunition against me. Thank you for acknowledging that I did not do this, it must have been hard, since it undermined part of your argument against me.

2. Why are you claiming I am jumping on a bandwagon?
I am saying that you are jumping on the bandwagon as you seemed to me to be waiting for others to accuse me before doing so yourself. It is true you have said that I was suspicious for several days. Rather I am saying that it seems that you are using their accusations for your own means. Looking back what I had said previously was a bit strong to describe it as the others attacking me occurred rather quickly.

Wow, again I had to remind you that I had in writing called you out days in advance. So now we have two times you tried to twist my actions, but I had to show you the facts. Again it must have been had to admit this.....

Why are you still attacking cardz when I have completely cleared him?

This is where I’m really impressed. I never said “I completely cleared him” (Cardz) But when you state something like this it looks like you’ve quoted me from the previous post, again attibuting my information as such.

You really pushed for a Cardz vote yesterday, even when I presented my facts to why I believe he's townie. I also believe there are many out there who also believe he is town aligned. A self-claimed Detective (jellyfishes who I believe) has put Cardz as a townie and yet you come back to your suspicions about him.

I am glad you reminded me to address this. I was wanting to deal with your reasoning when you posted it, but school conspired to prevent me from posting again, until after the only cabd or spartacus voting type started at which time I turned all of my efforts for looking towards contradictions between them.

Your analysis is not definitive. Let me explain your root problem. You assume that the person who is shown to be seered in night 2 is cardz. Dave628 explicitly said that his targeting of cardz was successful, not that he sucessfully protected him. As per dave628's role, he has a 50% chance of seering a non-force sensitive. As per that night's update, there is someone in the empire that can be targetted by force-based roles, but that ignores their effects.

First off I’m not assuming the person protected was Cardz, because it was. I’m not going to reconnect the dots.

So lets just look at the update, so at this point we don’t know if Cardz is force sensitive. I'm with you on this on, so there is a chance it did not work. However, there were two people (Wayneeg and Slowkingrocks) who targeted Cardz and neither of them were successful. We can infer Dave628 did sucessfully protect Cardz on night 2.

The Engine Room too was strangely quiet at least compared to the previous night. Housed in the very rear of the ship, the large, now exploded fusion core lay in ruins, still cooling down from the earlier explosion. There was however still quite a bit of action going on in the Engine Room. It started with a man meditating in the back of the Engine Room, no one knew exactly what he was doing, but it was one man’s intention to find out. He entered the Engine Room fully encompassed in a black cloak, making his identity all but invisible. He approached the meditating man, appearing to not intend harm. However he was stopped by a barrier, the same barrier that had stopped him previously before. This time however he was not the one the barrier surrounded. It was the meditating man. Realizing his mission had failed, he disappeared as quickly and silently as he appeared. A floating smile and face, the one from before faded from the shadows once the man had left in frustration. He too intended to target the meditating man. However his attempts proved as futile as the cloaked man. Despite his best efforts, the floating smile left the room as well knowing he had wasted his time. Despite this, he kept on smiling. What neither of them realized was that the source of the barrier was closer than either of them realized. There was also another man (jpulice adds IKRIT assumed this was Dave628 but it says another so its not dave)in the room. Hidden in the shadows, he saw everything and watched everyone, some in more details then others.

Quote:
Dave628 - Princess Leia
(Force Sensitive)

You are Princess Leia, a diplomat and Force Sensitive person who has an always had a desire to help those in need. Like always you have found yourself in thee mist of conflict in a battle to decide the outcome of the battle. Although you are not a fully trained Jedi, your Force powers offer you some abilities. You will have to use your protective abilities to try and help the town and defeat the Dark Side once and for all. You are a priest.

ROLE: Force Protect
Once during the night, you may PM me the name of a player (other then yourself) to protect. That person will be completely protected from all attackers and abilities, but will not be able to use his/her ability either. The person you take in will not know it is you who took them in. However in order to protect someone, you must be able to see them, so you will follow the person to whatever area of the ship they are traveling to.

However you are weaker then most in the Force and use the power of your allies to fuel your strength. If you take in a Force Sensitive, you will have a 100% chance of protecting them, if they are not a Force Sensitive, there is a 50% chance of the protection failing (there role will then be used and they will not be protected.)

Win Condition: Town Wins

That is not the only hole in your reasoning, however. In most instances in games on the gym if a member of the wolves is priested the wolf kill will still go off. In some instances...depending on the mod... priesting even the alpha will not stop the night kill. But there is still another possibility...notice that the giovanni group has NO activity that night. So it is possible that him being priested stopped that group. To show you exactly what I mean:

Wow impressive yet again. I don’t believe you quoted me correctly again. I bolded the night 2 update which stated “the Empire was traveling together tonight” and they were in the barracks, not the engine room. So either Absol made a big mistake or Cardz is clearly not Empire. So you have missed my point yet again but you lay it out there like I said it to be true.

You assume that if cardz was priested and a wolf the wolves would not get a kill. You assume that the person described in the update is cardz. You assume that cardz is force-sensitive. You assume that cardz role would not interact and possible stop the priesting. You assume that if cardz is anything he would be a wolf not a part of the giovanni/cyrus group. These things are not facts. In fact there is substantial evidence that you are wrong on some of these. First is that in previous games priesting a wolf does not necessarily stop the night kill. Second it is unlikely that cardz is the man described as being seered in the update as it says that the source of the barrier is very close in that room...and then it immediately describes a man being the last person in that room, dave628 was leia a girl. Next there is demonstrable evidence in the update of a member of the empire group being immune to the effects of force stuff but not the targeting portion. This is why I do not consider cardz to be cleared.

So just a few posts ago, you indicate IF a wolf had an ability to protect himself it would be way to overpowered.

@jpulice: Yesterday you stated for poor reasons, stating that you were voting for me because I supposedly voted for a null read...when you had said I was a null read. Beyond that fact, you try to cast suspicion on me by saying that palpatine would be immune to seer and detective. I cannot think of something more broken than a wolf being unable to be seered or detectived (is that a word?). Beyond this, I have already stated that my role is similar to the voguer from a previous game. To my knowledge that kind of a power role is only ever in the hands of the town.

Now you are admitting you agree at least DarthPika had an ability to block a role. Why is it not probable that Palpatine has an ability to look townie?

4. What other facts/arguments do you have against cardz other than the contradiction?
What has happened to cardz is more than a contradiction. He lied to get suspicion off of himself. He even stated that his only defense was that he misread the post on day 4 and assumed his posting would be limited. He specifically stated that he had not been able to post on day 5. He redacts this and says the only reason he did not post on day 5 is because he was busy. I have no problem with him being busy. I have a problem with him lying about the reason why he did not participate. He states in one post the reason why he didnt post was because he couldnt...then when called out he states that it was actually because he was busy. Contradictions can be accidents...deception is intentional. Beyond this in my post against him I do a full analysis of every meaningful post he had made to that point. If you want my further reasons...reread this post.
5. You have been on my suspicious list since day 5 so I feel like I should lynch you because you have not been voting for people to be lynched.
Every one of us lynched moves the wolves towards winning. I do not vote for someone unless I have sufficient evidence, or when not voting means that the wolves might get a double kill(Cabd). I explained this earlier. Beyond this, I do not consider this to be a bad thing that I had not cast a vote to lynch when every lynch that I had not voted on turned out to be a townie with the exception of an indie that I still think there was not enough evidence to lynch. Are you calling me suspicious for not contributing to the lynching of townies?

Yes I’m suspicious of you not voting. The town's primary mode of eliminating “badguys” is to lynch. They can only hope to have night killers but without this the town MUST rely on lynching. We the town are at the disadvantage and can only rely on the information provided (or lack thereof). So yes we will off fellow townies out of necessity to kill wolves but this is part of the game, which you know so well. Again I like who you say infer I’m upset with you for not lynching townie. Well played but it doesn’t pass my laugh test.

You are still really pressuring cardz when I have already cleared him yesterday...why?

There you go again not quoting me straight again.

As I said, I had already judged your evidence to be faulty. If any one of your assumptions are false then your entire line of reasoning collapses. I was more worried about defending myself from an immediate lynch than attacking someone who I believe should be lynched.
You are still pressuring cardz when the detective has cleared him...why?

I’ve lost count to you twisting words. I never said this go back and look.

The detective HAS NOT cleared him. The detective has specifically stated that apart from those four people, he has not cleared anyone else by his role. Do not get it in your head that he is cleared.
8. You said Sith/Dark Jedi to avoid talking about the empire.
I have already told you why I said sith/dark jedi. You don't like how I think of things. I will continue to talk about the bad guys in my notation in my notes and translate for you if you like.

9. There are only 20 players left and I can't figure out your role.
Not knowing someone's alignment is not a sufficient reason to lynch them. There are several people on my hard to know list. It is a good play to attack them to pressure them. If that is what you are doing, good job. I have basically told you my role. Test it.

I’ll pass, I have better use of my time. Your response has cemented my vote. You have to bring a whole lot more than this to clear yourself.

Jpulice I would like for you to defend your townhood. Use all of the reasons you can. Please continue to link posts, it makes checking you much easier.

Huh, your asking for posts to check reasoning. Why so you can twist more words? I believe I’ve demonstrated your ability to do this, but you know this already. I’ll just have to pass on clearing myself to someone I believe is a wolf. I’ll just have to wait until its necessary.

If I am read by a seer they will not get a read.

I can cofirm this is true. However, this does not necessarily clear him, as I still think a wolf could have that role.
Posting to say I will be travelling tommorow, and may have limited access for the next week.
I should be able to get in a post of my suspisions by the end of the day, if someone else doesn't state them, and Ikrit defends against them.

OK, before I keep posting, I must say I SUPPORT THE MOVE FOR A DAY EXTENSION!!! Seriously, absol, its the holidays. All of us should be spending time with our families, not on a message board. At least a one-day extension is called for. now, onto my actual post for the day.
----------------------------------

Wow! I love wearing cool, new badges!!!

VOTE: jpulice

...don't worry about it...

I'll do a more detailed post when I get to where I have it typed. Its currently sitting on my home computer and has been typed up for over a week. Needless to say, I have a lot to say, but I am a confirmed townie. I hope to let people know this in the very near future. I would say that, if possible, the pseudo-Priest should protect the now role-claimed detective. Keeping him alive is a very good thing, especially now that he's role-revealed such an obvious pro-Town role that NO ONE has refuted effectively from the discussion I've read. I have no clue who they were b/c, obv, I'm reading from NOT my normal computer. But the remaining priest should STRONGLY ocnsider protecting him/her.

More from me after the 25th...

~Cardz.

First of all it is important to notice that Absol gives out roles semi-randomly. He does like the teams to be balanced however. So much so that in the past he has taken good players off of the wolf/other evil factions to prevent them from being too heavily weighted. He stated explicitly how he sets up teams and states that he only has 1-2 really good players per "team". TFP was a wolf and a very good player. It is unlikely from what we have seen of how he sets up alignments that there is another really good player on the wolves teams.

Why do you doubt that there is another experienced player on the wolf team? Even in the smallest game I have played (only four wolves) the wolves have had at least two experienced players on the team. And also, do you really think that a player with little to no experience is the alpha wolf? Saying that the wolves really did have TFP for their only experienced player, don't you think that AT would have switched the alpha wolf role over to TFP? It just wouldn't be fair to the wolves to have an inexperienced player as the alpha. Maybe they would do a good job, but would he really take that risk?

Beyond this fact we still have several experienced people who we do not know the alignment of: PokeChampofPokeBeach, SS7, AAM(He was tatted which means it is unlikely that he belongs to the evil group that does tattoos...but that does not mean that he does not belong to the other group), Cardz(more on this in a moment), Spartacus (remember he originally was Lucario EX). This accusation affects all of them as well.[/INDENT]

I thought we already determined PokeChampofPokeBeach to be the creature in armor. If that is correct, then we know for a fact that he can't be Palpatine or even with the wolves (if you want I can find the update that proves this.)

And for AAM. First off, I would like to point out that he was tattooed by the Sith, not the empire. And even if the Empire did target him, he couldn't be Palpatine anyway. Keep in mind that I am saying that you might be Palpatine, not just a normal wolf.

I am not entirely sure about SS7 though... In the night 5 update, it clearly says that he was in a different room than Palpatine, and that he was electrocuted (I am not sure about the timeline in this game, so that might not be relevant.) And since I am not sure about the order in which things happen, I can not clear him totally of being Palpatine.

I don't really have anything to say about Cardz...

We know for a fact that Spartacus can not be Palpatine. If he really is Jolteon (I think he is) then he obviously could not be Palpatine.

And while I did not clear Cardz, I did clear jpulice. So I am wondering why you are being so aggressive towards someone who has been, for the most part, cleared by the detective...

I have much more to say, more specifically to jpulice's comments but I am going to wait until after Christmas.

@jellyfisher: Very quickly I will answer as your new questions have succinct answers.

For your first one, about the other experienced players, at the end of one of Absols previous games he explained that the roles on a given team are entirely random as well as saying that he keeps the number of vets to 1-2 as well as the number of power players. That post is here.

Secondly for PCoPB if you would link to where that was established that would be wonderful. IIRC when that discussion was going down I was swamped by Hebrew.

For AAM, I was saying that he might have been tatted by either group which does not clear him from either. He could be an empire and the dark jedi have been tatting people, he could be dark jedi and the empire is tatting people, or he could be a townie or indie and tagged by either group. Also, I am unaware of where it is shown that he could not be palpatine. Is there an update that clarifies that? I had not noticed but the updates are sehr massive. I would appreciate a link on that.

If it cannot be shown that I am a wolf then it follows that I cannot be shown to be palpatine. Specifically I was refuting your argument that because you do not know my identity and absol would make the alpha a vet and palpatine. I did this in three ways, to demonstrate that there are other vets whose alignment is not established, secondly, that absol does not assign the roles in or out of the teams with respect to persons...they are random, and thirdly, that absol only allows 1-2 power players in a given team. Currently the teams that seem to exist to me is the empire/sith, the dark jedi (cyrus/giovanni's group), the jedi(which is a subset of the town), and the non-force using town members.

I have been under the assumption that the events in the update are not to be interpreted in any given order as via game theory the roles go off at the same time or very nearly so. However it cannot truly work that way and as such the mod as a narrator arranges them in an order that is not indicative of actual timing.

As for the thing about spartacus, I had not seen where we became absolutely sure he was not palpatine nor that he was necessarily a wolf. I did not catch where he was made surely to be jolteon. I thought we were asking for him to target a specific person the next night. To generate that list I looked at those who are still alive that I did not feel certain of the alignment of and were vets and posted it.

I was under the impression that something had happened when you hit jpulice with your role that made you doubt him/her.
I am just a little bit less sure on jpulice, but for the moment I believe he is town. Now I also have some questions for a few players.
Perhaps if you stated the result of you looking at jpulice's alignment that would assist unless that would reveal more than simply his/her alignment.

I do apologize for not posting sooner in the game day. I really don’t have an excuse. My semester is finally over and I can take a breath before the next plunge back into dentistry on the third of January.
First, I inquire into the number of escape pods that there are available, as well as how many seats in the remaining ships in the hanger are. I’m honestly surprised that everyone else isn’t the least bit concerned about our imminent death.

Next:
WHY MARA?! WHY DID YOU DIE!?! *sob*

After looking at the previous days posts, I have some things I’d like to point out.

Looking at the Night 2 update:
I don’t think Cardz has been cleared. If you read Dave628’s role closely, there is no concrete proof that he was the one protecting the meditating man. Therefore, since there is no proof that it was Dave628 who was protecting, we cannot prove it was Cardz who was protected.

I’m going to condense a lot of what has already been said previously:
1. It could have been priest 2 who protected the meditating man.
2. If 1, then it may not have been Cardz who was protected.

According to Jpulice’s post on page 41, Priest 2 was un-accounted for on Night 2.

Finally, even if it was Cardz who was protected, there is also the matter of the Dark Jedi being unaccounted for that night as well. If he was protected and that stopped the Dark Jedi from activating, that could also be an explanation.
Now, that a block/protect on Cardz would have stopped the Dark Jedi from activating when he isn’t the “Alpha” of that group kind of leans against that theory. However, we still don’t know if it was truly him who was protected.

I’ll refrain from judgement on this issue until I get a better grasp on it.

On my role. I think through the Night 5 update its pretty clear who I am. The man who was staring out into space, minding his own business. I was electrocuted by Jolteon (I believe). I was not in the same room as the Empire, nor is there any evidence that the burned man (myself) was in that group.

I’d say that firmly places me in the town bracket.

PCoPB may or may not be town/empire/DarkJedi aligned. I was Boba Fett during the last Absol game, (similar to the “Wobbufett” role in this game), and my win condition was just stay alive. (which I felt was easier with the town during that game). However we can’t use this as proof that his alignment is pro-town. We can only use information gleaned from this game. He could just as easily be in cohorts with the Empire, given how Boba Fett worked with the Empire in “The Empire Strikes Back.”

No comment
17 seventeen
Posted with Mobile style...

"No comment" meaning you can't comment, or "no comment" meaning you don't want to comment? Just posting "no comment" is not specific at all and really doesn't help anyone.

Sandslash7 does make a good point with PCoPB. Just because PCoPB may be Boba Fett doesn't mean he has the town's best interests in mind. I would think Boba Fett would be an independent, but he could have been recruited to work for the Empire/Dark Jedi.

CLOSING THOUGHTS
-curious about jellyfisher's list and what names are placed where based on role information gathering or just guesswork
-curious what reason Cardz has to vote for jpulice
-wanting to hear from people who have yet to post (Including TheKing; posting to say how annoying Redados1 is being doesn't count as contributing to the game)

Merry Christmas ya'll :thumb:

ggrrrrrgrgrgrrrrrrbbbliippppp

I think an extension is neccessary as well.

I would like to be able to read what everyone has to say.

I will add this info as to the inquirent- force sensative is in favor to my characture.

More to say later........................ I prolly wont be on for some time.

Alright, post timeeee. I know it's not much, but I feel it's the most relevant to the current discussion.

Just finished doing a mostly-complete ISO on cabd, who was Darth Pikachu. Based on how cabd behaved when dealing with jpulice and Cardzmaster2004, I feel strongly that these two can be cleared from being wolves (but not necessarily Sith). Given that jellyfisher feels that jpulice is town-aligned due to the results of his investigation, I'm almost certain he is correct.

@Cardzmaster2004: You are currently voting for jpulice. How does the above influence your decision?

@Ikrit: How does this affect your reads?

AAT TAC GGC TAT CGT AAA ATC

Merry Christmas to all!

Just saying that I am back and now have Internet. I am still reading and catching up, and will be going to a marathon this week, so my posting will be limited.

Back