Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

WEREWOLF XV: Pokemon Wars: GAME END: TOWN WINS!!!!! See Post 2547 for Final Update!

We also have to consider the posibility that gallade and benzo are both wolves and gallade is just getting rid of one to be confirmed town.

Also to answer jellyfisher's question, I am force sensitive but you haven't answered my question of what room you were in last night. Also could you tell me what makes it so important that you need to know whether people are force sensitive or not?

Side note:
I think I know what kind of role gallade has based on the fact that we know he is on a team (or at least part of group) a with some people.

@Gallade-When you say you are a pseudo-seer, do you mean there can be other things that happen as a result of your role, as well as the potential for detective type results?

theking, I have something to say about your last post but have to go now (On lunch break from my City)

Expect at least one more post this game day.

Posted with Mobile style...[\size]

We also have to consider the posibility that gallade and benzo are both wolves and gallade is just getting rid of one to be confirmed town.

But why bother? Gallade is on the townie list of the detective, so why call out a wolf who was still safe? And I know that you are contributing ideas, but this one sounds like a wolf trying to cause confusion. It could also be that you are a townie trying to make sure that we have all of the options considered, but since you are under my suspicion list, I have to consider the alternative.

Also to answer jellyfisher's question, I am force sensitive but you haven't answered my question of what room you were in last night.

As I said before, I am very hesitant to reveal information to someone who I think has a decent chance of being a wolf. Also, why do you need to know that? How could it in any way benefit you or the town?

Also could you tell me what makes it so important that you need to know whether people are force sensitive or not?

No.

Yeah, forgot to add something to my post...

TheKing, I also asked you what room you were in last night. And that is something that I need to know.

I guess you didn't read it/missed it. Ikrit has said (and correct me if I get anything wrong) that he is not able (or at least has a very low chance) to be looked at by a detective or seer.

Ikrit, since you have already revealed so much about your role, why don't you tell us everything about it? If you are a townie, then you will have nothing to lose by this.

Something I think that everyone should at least weigh in their decision to role reveal is the whole Redados1 situation. He role revealed early on, and now look at what has happened. Basically no posting, nor any helpful posts when he does. I don't know what happened to him, but if Ikrit cannot be seered, like he has said, and then role reveals, then we've pretty much lost any way to find out anything more about him.

I'm going to go through and make a list of where I would put the current players, with comments.

Town:
Toxictaipan (Through claimed detective)
King Piplup (Through claimed detective)
Dragonclyne725 (Through claimed detective)
Arcanine/Arbok Master (Mechanic, most likely town)
jellyfisher (detective with 4 claims)
Redados1 (I'm leaning town here, though nothing is proven)
Sandslash7 (shown to not have been either in the Empire nor in the Dark Jedi/Sith)

Neutral:
PokeChampofPokeBeach (Wobbufett, could be independent)
jpulice (vicious debate with Ikrit, no evidence either way)
Ikrit (vicious debate with jpulice, no evidence either way, though truthful)
Thunderjolt (don't have a read on him)
Napoleon (claims/shown to be Cynthia, leans town)
Cardzmaster2004 (No complete proof of township, also a liar)
Spartacus (claims Jolteon, leans town)
TheKing (claimed suspicious, without evidence, by detective)
Scottistru (pseudo-seer leaning town, claims investigation of Ikrit)
gallade (pseudo-seer claims a wolf, though this makes 3, also part of a group that was "probably town aligned")

Suspicious:
Benzo (Gave up, essentially proving himself a wolf)
Pokemonfan5 (changed playstyle, but no other proof, investigation required)

I'm concerned of placing them in the most likely category, with an emphasis on evidence. If there is no evidence either way, then they go to neutral.

About the jpulice/Ikrit debate. I thought that Ikrit's first "big" post was all over the place. I honestly couldn't follow it. The second one (#1907) was excellent. Because of that one I feel he is still Neutral.

Now, for my shoutouts:

jellyfisher ~ I'd like to know the reasons that you think TheKing is suspicious. You mentioned you would share them later. Why not now?

Toxictaipan ~ #1899 is an excellent question. This will effect our read on him.

TheKing ~ Good call. Especially since we now have 3 claimed seers/detectives, this will need to be investigated. Though, 3 seers may be what is needed for 41 players.

Cardzmaster2004 ~ If you've had the post ready for DAYS now WHY is it NOT posted yet? Seriously! Your activity has been atrocious these past few days, not even close to what you are capable of.

Gallade ~ I'd like to know more about the group you belong to. They still did something suspicious on Night 2. Yes, I'm pressing harder. Lets get some more information, especially since it's been about 4 game days since I first asked. In addition to wanting more on your alignment, what were you doing on Night 2, and what was it's purpose?

Seers/Detectives ~ If you have info, you should probably reveal it now. The more people we can get off of the Neutral lists, the better. You've already claimed seer now, so you might as well help the town as much as possible each day. This is the home stretch.

Finally,
I think the updates have shown I'm a townie. It's pretty obvious.

I probably won't be on tomorrow night due to a prior commitment, so I'll leave the lynching of Benzo to you all.

*The bolding in my list is for reading purposes only, there is no other reason.

@gallade: If you are certain Benzo is a wolf, then why aren't you voting for him?

Also to answer jellyfisher's question, I am force sensitive but you haven't answered my question of what room you were in last night. Also could you tell me what makes it so important that you need to know whether people are force sensitive or not?

True, we have to consider the possibility. However, you have to ask yourself what their motivation is. Why would they do that now? Ikrit was probably most likely to be lynched, and unless Ikrit's role is just that much better than Benzo's (which it could be), trading a wolf for a wolf seems silly and unnecessary. Assuming Ikrit is town, it makes no sense for him to throw Benzo under the bus when there's a perfectly good lynch on a townie in the works. Also, unless I'm mistaken, most people seem to have a town-read on gallade, so it doesn't really make sense for him to try to reaffirm that. The only thing that I can think of that really makes sense is that Ikrit's role would have to be more useful than Benzo's, assuming they're both wolves.

Why do you need to know so much about jellyfisher? Do you have any doubts about his claim? If so, what makes you doubt him? We don't have time for all this back and forth. If you come out and state your suspicions instead of asking seemingly random questions, he will feel more pressured to answer.

Toxictaipan ~ #1899 is an excellent question. This will effect our read on him.

I can't tell if you are referring to Cardzmaster2004 or Ikrit. I know, though. The fact that Ikrit wants to put any discussion off until the next Game Day is suspicious to me. Especially when I've brought up things that could at least semi-clear some of his own suspicions.

True, we have to consider the possibility. However, you have to ask yourself what their motivation is. Why would they do that now? Ikrit was probably most likely to be lynched, and unless Ikrit's role is just that much better than Benzo's (which it could be), trading a wolf for a wolf seems silly and unnecessary. Assuming Ikrit is town, it makes no sense for him to throw Benzo under the bus when there's a perfectly good lynch on a townie in the works. Also, unless I'm mistaken, most people seem to have a town-read on gallade, so it doesn't really make sense for him to try to reaffirm that. The only thing that I can think of that really makes sense is that Ikrit's role would have to be more useful than Benzo's, assuming they're both wolves.

Why do you need to know so much about jellyfisher? Do you have any doubts about his claim? If so, what makes you doubt him? We don't have time for all this back and forth. If you come out and state your suspicions instead of asking seemingly random questions, he will feel more pressured to answer.

The fact that gallade randomly claims that benzo is a wolf and that benzo just gives up without posting any kind of defence is suspicious. Benzo could have accused gallade of being a wolf, he could have made a fake role-reveal, but he he said he had no defence when there were so many options just seems strange.

Sorry guys, I had a surprise visit from my brother over the holidays which is going to pull me away from posting anything time consuming over the next few days. I'm using this time right now.....

@Ikrit (I'll make it short). I'm under the impression we must lynch each day and a "no-lynch" is not a possibility. I thought this was already asked and answered by AT but I couldn't find the post. So I'll ask:

@AT, Is a no-lynch an option for the town?

@gallade, OK it seems like you really did "slip" it in on Benson. But why didn't you vote for him? Curious, just curious.

------
I would happily volunteer for tonight to be shocked or beaten up. If you want to seerer me or use your detective roles again, please go ahead, I have nothing to hide. You will be wasting a night on a townie, but if it will put your mind (or the town) at ease please feel free. I AM TOWN, not indy, not empire, nor sith.

-----
Theory time on the SITH and the red button.

I've looked over the updates and I don't see an identifiable link to a kill by the Sith. There was the assumed redirecion from night 1 which killed Diaz, and the interesting Garchomp action from night 3. I believe Napoleon claimed victory here. It was night 3 the tattooing started and on night 5 we had 3 claimed deaths from the ship breaking apart. 2 of the 3 players who died that night were tattooed, both Dave628 and Pikamaster. AAM was the only one who survived. Akane apparently chose the wrong room that night.

So I think our new threat of the astroids is real. My theory is the tattoos are markings for death by these "planned" events in the game. I would assume you have a "chance" to survive, based on some random generator (like on a dice roll of the moderator). This would also be true for any person in the "wrong room" if you will. I believe this could be the mechanism for the Sith to kill durning the night. There could also be a "tattoo" end game, however, I think the Sith have been very quiet in the "kill" department so far. I didn't read all of AT's last game with the 3 groups. Can anyone who played shed some light on how the groups eliminated players?

Just a theory, not a good one for our tattooed player I know, but a theory non the less.

-----

As for me being worried about the impending doom I'll look to yoda for his words of wisdom:

"Death is a natural part of life. Rejoice for those who transform into the Force. Mourn them do not. Miss them do not. Attachment leads to jealousy. The shadow of greed, that is."
―Yoda[src]
"Careful you must be when sensing the future, Anakin. The fear of loss is a path to the dark side."
―Yoda to Anakin Skywalker[src]

The fact that gallade randomly claims that benzo is a wolf and that benzo just gives up without posting any kind of defence is suspicious. Benzo could have accused gallade of being a wolf, he could have made a fake role-reveal, but he he said he had no defence when there were so many options just seems strange.

I agree something seems a little off (you'll notice I questioned gallade as to why he didn't vote when he was certain Benzo was scum), but as long as the lynch results in killing a wolf, I don't care. We don't have to go, "OMG gallade, ur so town now yay," and we don't have to stop questioning Ikrit. If gallade wants to bus Benzo, that's their loss.

If Benzo is town-aligned, though, I'm going to be mad. Giving up without a defense is poor play no matter what your alignment, but sometimes wolves really can't say anything to defend themselves. Especially when they don't contribute much to the discussion, because they've done very little to defend against in the first place.

While this is all well and good, it's relying pretty heavy on speculation. How about you answer the question we can put to immediate use? Please respond to my questions regarding jellyfisher.

As I said before, I am very hesitant to reveal information to someone who I think has a decent chance of being a wolf. Also, why do you need to know that? How could it in any way benefit you or the town?

There is no point to being hesitant to reveal where you were last night. In fact, it could clear you of suspicion if you are telling the truth. How could it NOT benefit the town?
Showing you have something to hide is scummy.

TheKing, I also asked you what room you were in last night. And that is something that I need to know.

So you are asking for important information without reasonable backing, but you don't want to give away perfectly harmless information? That sounds scummy to me.

Lets think about this. If the wolves or anyone with a kill role wanted to kill you, all they'd have to do was PM Absol during the night and say: "With my killing role Giga Drill Breaker I want to slay jellyfisher."

They don't need to know where you were last night, nor do they care. Knowing where you were only helps the town, not the wolves, not the dark jedi, not the indies.

Your reticence to share this information is making you seem less townie every post you make.

I can't tell if you are referring to Cardzmaster2004 or Ikrit. I know, though. The fact that Ikrit wants to put any discussion off until the next Game Day is suspicious to me. Especially when I've brought up things that could at least semi-clear some of his own suspicions.

Both actually. Sorry it was kinda worded vaguely. This is another suspicious action done by Cardz, a random vote out of nowhere. That, plus his other actions this game are making him more suspicious. And depending on Ikrit's stance it will affect our thoughts of him as well.

PLAYERS REMAINING: 20
VOTES TO LYNCH: 11

Ikrit: 2 jpulice, Arcanine/Arbok Master
jpulice: 1 Cardzmaster2004
Benzo: 6 Ikrit, thunderjolt, King Piplup, Dragonclyne725, jellyfisher, Scottistru

THERE WILL BE A 24 HOUR EXTENSION

Day 7 now ends Thursday, December 29th @ 11:59 PM

Before I claim anything, I'd like to get an answer to this question: should I name claim, or fully role claim? I have no worthwhile results, and I would prefer to keep the wolves guessing about if I'm worth killing. However, I think my name claim could more or less clear me when not counter claimed. I will refrain from revealing any further information unless told otherwise.

Before I claim anything, I'd like to get an answer to this question: should I name claim, or fully role claim? I have no worthwhile results, and I would prefer to keep the wolves guessing about if I'm worth killing. However, I think my name claim could more or less clear me when not counter claimed. I will refrain from revealing any further information unless told otherwise.

Do you have any reason to claim? If you have no worthwhile results, what's the point?

So you are asking for important information without reasonable backing, but you don't want to give away perfectly harmless information? That sounds scummy to me.

Why is that scummy? jellyfisher claimed Detective and has not been counterclaimed. Apparently this information is important in interpreting the results of his investigation. Although, I'll agree with you that jellyfisher shouldn't have anything to hide. TheKing's question seems fairly random, though. As I said before, if he has a suspicion, he should come out and state it. That way, jellyfisher will feel more pressured to answer.

I can't provide any other roles from jellyfishers list, as my role is a nerfed seer with a few other roles. As far as priest protection I'm sure there are better candidates, but Im not going to turn it down ;)
I'm just hoping my read was accurate, but from benzos last post, I'm not really doubting it.

Lmk if you need more information.
Posted with Mobile style...

Wait, wait, wait... What do you mean you're hoping your read was accurate? Are you calling Benzo a wolf due to the results of one of your investigations or something else? Why do you have any doubt?

That would be a very inefficient way of doing so, seeing as right now I am doing just fine keeping my head down, no reason to attract attention to call out someone safe. And I think I have seer confirmation (not sure though).

I'm still on vacation so i can't do a big post right now.

Just finished doing a mostly-complete ISO on cabd, who was Darth Pikachu. Based on how cabd behaved when dealing with jpulice and Cardzmaster2004, I feel strongly that these two can be cleared from being wolves (but not necessarily Sith). Given that jellyfisher feels that jpulice is town-aligned due to the results of his investigation, I'm almost certain he is correct.
@Ikrit: How does this affect your reads?

It is important to realize that it would be a good wolf ploy to attack each other. That way if one was lynched the one who was attacked would be cleared. So I do not think that it is sufficient to say that because cabd behaved a given way when dealing with jpulice and cardz can clear them necessarily from being wolves. This is something that is very subjective and I think that it would be prudent for you to post your analysis in more detail. For instance several examples of how Cabd dealt with cardz and jpulice and why those examples seem to clear them.

As you noted this does not clear cardz and jpulice from being sith/dark jedi. Jellyfisher has cleared jpulice from being a wolf and from being part of giovanni's group. The impression I got from jellyfisher's posts has been that jpulice could still be an indy.

This means that even if what you say about Cabd's posting style is accurate and he/she was not attempting to clear a wolf if he/she died, Cardz could still be sith/dark jedi and/or indy, and jpulice could still be an indy.

As for the business with the vote for jpulice. It seems that cardz is attempting to say it is insincere. It certainly does not follow his usual posting style leading me to believe that one of two cases is possible:

One, whomever messed with redados1's vote yesterday is messing with cardz today. This has not been established whether this is a role that is from the wolves or the sith/dark jedi or a possible indy role. This means that this does not clear him.

Similarly, there are two possibilities as of the originination of the role in relation to cardz.
One, it is from a group that cardz is a part of.
Two, it is from a group that cardz is not a part of.

This leads to three likely possibilities present themselves from this as to the purpose:
One, the role is being used on cardz to make him suspicious.
Two, the role is being used on cardz to make him appear to be cleared.
Three, the role is being used on cardz to make jpulice suspicious.

Or two, that cardz is acting like he is being forced to vote in the same manner as redados in an attempt to clear himself.

Ultimately it drops back to a WIFOM.

What does not drop to a wifom is that cardz has been promising multiple preprepared posts on multiple days and if I recall correctly has failed to produce even one of them. I am not saying that they do not exist... I have had multiple occurrences in previous games where I have had a post prepared only to have it be rendered unimportant or incorrect by some new info.

As for you requesting further information, I would prefer not to state more because of what happened to redados. I was prepared to post it, but I read SS7's post and he pointed out the bit about redados. I had not noticed that coincidence before.

If y'all would still like me to do so, I will, but I would like for there to be some discussion of some pros and cons if I might become like redados and lose the ability to talk about important things.

One, whomever messed with redados1's vote yesterday is messing with cardz today. This has not been established whether this is a role that is from the wolves or the sith/dark jedi or a possible indy role. This means that this does not clear him.

I don't remember this. Could someone show me where it was proven votes were being messed with?

It is important to realize that it would be a good wolf ploy to attack each other. That way if one was lynched the one who was attacked would be cleared. So I do not think that it is sufficient to say that because cabd behaved a given way when dealing with jpulice and cardz can clear them necessarily from being wolves. This is something that is very subjective and I think that it would be prudent for you to post your analysis in more detail. For instance several examples of how Cabd dealt with cardz and jpulice and why those examples seem to clear them.

I didn't want to have to quote everything, but if I have to... Note: I've removed excess content from these posts for the sake of being concise.

I'd also like to hear what Cardz had to add.

I'm still waiting to hear back form napoleon, and cardz.

I'd still like to hear from Cardzmaster2004 and Benson.

Since cardz has not answered several calls for explanation, voting to make him respond, will un-vote once he posts.

VOTE: Cardzmaster2004

To be honest, my suspicions rest on Benson right now. But I want to hear from cardz first.

Thank you, Cardz, I await your post tonight.

UNVOTE: Cardzmaster2004
VOTE: Benson

I mean, he's practically harassing Cardzmaster2004 for posts. Now, I realize Cardzmaster2004 hasn't posted that much and it's fair to call him out on that, but I just don't realistically see scum drawing that much attention to one of his buddies.

As for Jpulice, this was the case presented against him:

I also have a few questions about your list. Why is Scottistru on your townie/Indy section? If I am correct, this is only his second day playing. Are you clearing him because he's making an effort to make helpful lists, or do you have some other reason? Don't forget that he replaced E4A. Scottistru may be playing differently, but that still doesn't erase the fact that E4A was acting very suspicious.

You also put Benson on the neutral list when he has played like SS7 and all of the other more inactive players. Since he has played like SS7 and Ikrit, shouldn't he be in the Highly probable part of the list?

But I am wondering the most about LegendCaller. He has played more or less like Theking or Benson. He might have been more active at one point, but he has mostly stopped posting. And you put him on the townie/Indy section. Why?

Vote: jpulice

Until you can give a good answer for your illogical vote and your list, I will not unvote you.

This vote is just because I won't be online in the next 6ish hours.
I will pull said vote once I get home, assuming jpulice has clarified/explained the post.

But until then:
Vote: jpulice
Reason: Inconsistent post, needs clarification until I pull the vote.

cabd was pretty quick to hop on the wagon here, while making sure to leave a nice retreat in case the wagon didn't take off. I feel this is more likely to be scum busing his buddy than the Cardzmaster2004 situation, but I really don't think that's what's going on here. When I read this, I don't see scum busing, I see scum opportunistically hopping on a townie wagon.

Do you have any reason to claim? If you have no worthwhile results, what's the point?
I was asking because I seem to recall someone asking for seers to claim any information, although I don't have the time to find the post. I wanted to see if there was a shared consensus on claims for the sake of being cleared.

At the airport right now, feeding off free internet.
Night two I didn't do anything, but my group did.
Regarding my group, we have different abilities, each night one person is nominated to make the choice. Regarding night 2, I don't remember who got the choice, but the outcome of it was nul (if I recall correctly).

Why didn't I vote for benzo?
The first post I simply forgot to, and by the second post there were enough votes that would justify me holding my vote. I would prefer the day to go on.

I don't know any of the other roles from my group. One of the people in my group turned out to be Mr.X, which is a worrying thought for me. My role is more or less a jedi padawan, so I am force sensitive.

My comment on the possibility of a false role read was probably unnecessary, but since this is my first game I'm not sure about the possibility of false reads.

I am confused on benzo's effective 'fold' as far as being a wolf, though we could be reading too much into it. Nothing I can say at this point will change your opinion on this statement, but I am with you on this one. It could just be a wolf trying to cause confusion. Im this case it was super effective ;)

The reason I call myself pseudo seer is my group has many different powers, each night, and we can't use one twice until we have used them all, so as far as seering, I wouldn't be too useful. I wouldn't call myself a seer, pseudo seer will do.

If you guys think it is safe, I can vote for benzo, but I don't want to end the day early, especially with the extension.

brrrrrrrrrrrgggddddddddddd-st

I will break my silence-

Just because I am force sensative does not mean that I am a bad guy. Sith, wolf, or dark Jedi. I belive that the tattoos are a form of recruitment. Yes, I do not have a full defence for such an accusation to being a wolf, and I took this risk to see if I can make sence of who is who and what things (tattoos, ect...)--

I am not sure if my explination is going to make sence, I will try to show what I mean-

shhhhgggggggggrrrrrnnnnnn-vt

I am not a wolf, I took the risk of saying that in hopes to find who could be responsable for the tattoos and to see if it has an effect on players and giving them an option to change alience. Since I am a nuetral player, I think that anyone who is Dark Jedi, Sith or Wolf targets me (and to my understanding of what force sensative means) and no one who can use the force has targeted me yet. Since Gallade says that he seered me and got a reading of me being a Wolf, I would be able to know with a chance of whom targeted me- since Gallade to my understanding is not a force user, I would not have that chance to know if he tried to get information on me. Since I am force sesnative, He is simply saying I am a wolf because that is the read he got. Gallade could be the recruiter, and has the semi-seer as a way to find nuetrals to recruit, then tattoo, then that player whom he targets can either join or suffer the wrath, like what I believe to be the case with Redados.

mmmmmmmggggguuuuuugggggttttttst

We cant ask Redados- as a matter in fact, I can answer for Redados: "No comment"

(I have searched the internet for a pic with a Gyrados with its mouth actuelly closed, but no success.......)Please see the humor, Redados))

This is what I think is going on. Take what ever I say and interpret it you all see fit, I felt I could not defend at the time without reading what others had to say, for I try to make certain of things before I post. I know, I stated a fear and thoughts on the tattoos, and I think I will just end up like Redados for declining the offer, or just be lynched because I can not fully prove my theory.

Vote: Gallade

Back