Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

WEREWOLF XV: Pokemon Wars: GAME END: TOWN WINS!!!!! See Post 2547 for Final Update!

Vote: Gallade

THA HECK?
SEER CLAIM, YOU VOTE FOR THEM WITH NO SOLID EVIDENCE OR COUNTERCLAIM?
PLEASE SCUMTELL HARDER?

Ahem, in other news.

Picture this:

2. Redados1
10. Napoleon
15. PokeChampofPokeBeach
18. jpulice
19. Jellyfisher
21. Sandslash7
22. Ikrit
25. theKing
27. gallade
28. Dragonclyne725
32. Thunderjolt
33. Arcanine/Arbok Master
34. Cardzmaster2004
35. PokemonFreak5
36. Toxictapian
37. King Piplup
38. LegendCallerL
39. Spartacus (replacing)
40. Benzo
41. Scottistru

Within these remaining players there are 4 hard role claims and a fairly obvious priest breadcrumb.
Some have been out since Day 3. Priest crumb has definitely been out since Day 4. And now we get another Seer claim. And there is no counterclaim. In another vein, there are no hard counterclaims to any of the other claims. In theory if all the claimed seers just flat out listed themselves and all their previous reads and then agreed on an order to seer all the other players then we'd win regardless of one seer being killed each Night. Something's wrong here, no?

I don't honestly see asteroids as a problem and I don't see why it could be necessary for the wolves or some pro-town role. Quite honestly I'm amused as to why you'd need to cover up your actions at night with weird disguises.

THA HECK?
SEER CLAIM, YOU VOTE FOR THEM WITH NO SOLID EVIDENCE OR COUNTERCLAIM?
PLEASE SCUMTELL HARDER?

Ahem, in other news.

Picture this:

2. Redados1
10. Napoleon
15. PokeChampofPokeBeach
18. jpulice
19. Jellyfisher
21. Sandslash7
22. Ikrit
25. theKing
27. gallade
28. Dragonclyne725
32. Thunderjolt
33. Arcanine/Arbok Master
34. Cardzmaster2004
35. PokemonFreak5
36. Toxictapian
37. King Piplup
38. LegendCallerL
39. Spartacus (replacing)
40. Benzo
41. Scottistru

Within these remaining players there are 4 hard role claims and a fairly obvious priest breadcrumb.
Some have been out since Day 3. Priest crumb has definitely been out since Day 4. And now we get another Seer claim. And there is no counterclaim. In another vein, there are no hard counterclaims to any of the other claims. In theory if all the claimed seers just flat out listed themselves and all their previous reads and then agreed on an order to seer all the other players then we'd win regardless of one seer being killed each Night. Something's wrong here, no?

I don't honestly see asteroids as a problem and I don't see why it could be necessary for the wolves or some pro-town role. Quite honestly I'm amused as to why you'd need to cover up your actions at night with weird disguises.

You are missing something. With the seer situation, it seems that not all the seers have a guaranteed read. If I am correct about gallade's role, then he/members of his team (Since we did confirm he was part of a team early game) then he has an x% chance of different effects of his role.

Could be wrong though. I can say that if there are no liers, there's an absurd number of roles with detective-capable results.

Posted with Mobile style...[\size]

brrrrrrrrrrrgggddddddddddd-st

I will break my silence-

Just because I am force sensative does not mean that I am a bad guy. Sith, wolf, or dark Jedi. I belive that the tattoos are a form of recruitment. Yes, I do not have a full defence for such an accusation to being a wolf, and I took this risk to see if I can make sence of who is who and what things (tattoos, ect...)--

I am not sure if my explination is going to make sence, I will try to show what I mean-

shhhhgggggggggrrrrrnnnnnn-vt

I am not a wolf, I took the risk of saying that in hopes to find who could be responsable for the tattoos and to see if it has an effect on players and giving them an option to change alience. Since I am a nuetral player, I think that anyone who is Dark Jedi, Sith or Wolf targets me (and to my understanding of what force sensative means) and no one who can use the force has targeted me yet. Since Gallade says that he seered me and got a reading of me being a Wolf, I would be able to know with a chance of whom targeted me- since Gallade to my understanding is not a force user, I would not have that chance to know if he tried to get information on me. Since I am force sesnative, He is simply saying I am a wolf because that is the read he got. Gallade could be the recruiter, and has the semi-seer as a way to find nuetrals to recruit, then tattoo, then that player whom he targets can either join or suffer the wrath, like what I believe to be the case with Redados.

mmmmmmmggggguuuuuugggggttttttst

We cant ask Redados- as a matter in fact, I can answer for Redados: "No comment"

(I have searched the internet for a pic with a Gyrados with its mouth actuelly closed, but no success.......)Please see the humor, Redados))

This is what I think is going on. Take what ever I say and interpret it you all see fit, I felt I could not defend at the time without reading what others had to say, for I try to make certain of things before I post. I know, I stated a fear and thoughts on the tattoos, and I think I will just end up like Redados for declining the offer, or just be lynched because I can not fully prove my theory.

Vote: Gallade

You posted just a while ago saying you had no defence, but now you suddenly have one? Also, gallade just said he was force sensitive in the post above yours and accuse him of being a sith recruiter with absolutely no evidence. Now I'm positive you're a wolf.

I don't honestly see asteroids as a problem and I don't see why it could be necessary for the wolves or some pro-town role.

Yeah, I'm not really to worried about it either. I don't see how this would tie into someone's win condition, and Absoltrainer has offered us no way to prevent this from happening. It seems we have no control over the situation, so worrying about it seems pointless.

Yeah, I have some questions about this list.

#1921Town:
Toxictaipan (Through claimed detective)
King Piplup (Through claimed detective)
Dragonclyne725 (Through claimed detective)
Arcanine/Arbok Master (Mechanic, most likely town)
jellyfisher (detective with 4 claims)
Redados1 (I'm leaning town here, though nothing is proven)
Sandslash7 (shown to not have been either in the Empire nor in the Dark Jedi/Sith)

Neutral:
PokeChampofPokeBeach (Wobbufett, could be independent)
jpulice (vicious debate with Ikrit, no evidence either way)
Ikrit (vicious debate with jpulice, no evidence either way, though truthful)
Thunderjolt (don't have a read on him)
Napoleon (claims/shown to be Cynthia, leans town)
Cardzmaster2004 (No complete proof of township, also a liar)
Spartacus (claims Jolteon, leans town)
TheKing (claimed suspicious, without evidence, by detective)
Scottistru (pseudo-seer leaning town, claims investigation of Ikrit)
gallade (pseudo-seer claims a wolf, though this makes 3, also part of a group that was "probably town aligned")

Suspicious:
Benzo (Gave up, essentially proving himself a wolf)
Pokemonfan5 (changed playstyle, but no other proof, investigation required)

I'm concerned of placing them in the most likely category, with an emphasis on evidence. If there is no evidence either way, then they go to neutral.

I am wondering why you placed yourself as townie. I do not think that it is a good idea to clear someone from an update. There are of course circumstances that allow that, but I do not think this is one of them.

You also put jpulice as neutral, saying that there is no evidence either way. Um... Have you been reading my posts? I have said multiple times that jpulice is probably townie. There is a possibility of something else, but I would have to reveal who he is to explain that.

And I can pretty much confirm that thunderjolt is Deoxys. As I said, I think that Deoxys is probably an independent, but for now, we are looking for wolves/sith. And since we know who he is, we can lynch him later if we need to.

#1921jellyfisher ~ I'd like to know the reasons that you think TheKing is suspicious. You mentioned you would share them later. Why not now?

I will hopefully get to that shortly. But before I do it I need to wait for a few things. The main one being theKing. Its almost as if he is avoiding my question. I have asked him to tell me what room he was in last night, something that could be very important. And I also have asked him why he has been asking me what room I was in on night 5 (I think that's the night he said.) But he has still not answered. And until he does, I can not explain my main reasons for my suspicions. So theKing, I will say it once again.

What room were you in last night. And why do you want to know where I was night 5?

#1929There is no point to being hesitant to reveal where you were last night. In fact, it could clear you of suspicion if you are telling the truth. How could it NOT benefit the town?
Showing you have something to hide is scummy.

I said that I am hesitant to reveal that information to theKing, someone who I think could be a wolf. I don't have anything to hide, but I would have been more willing to share that information if someone who I had marked as townie had asked for it.

So you are asking for important information without reasonable backing, but you don't want to give away perfectly harmless information? That sounds scummy to me.

I can not say why I need the information right now. If all goes as planned, I will be able to tell everyone before the game day ends.

Lets think about this. If the wolves or anyone with a kill role wanted to kill you, all they'd have to do was PM Absol during the night and say: "With my killing role Giga Drill Breaker I want to slay jellyfisher."

They don't need to know where you were last night, nor do they care. Knowing where you were only helps the town, not the wolves, not the dark jedi, not the indies.

Your reticence to share this information is making you seem less townie every post you make.

I do not know what the wolves/sith are capable of. So when someone who I had marked as a possible wolf/sith came forward and asked me what room I was in night 5 without answering all of my questions, I am going to be hesitant to tell him anything. If it becomes necessary, I will prove I am a detective by revealing someones role. But I will only do that if it becomes absolutely necessary.

I will possibly have something to say about Benzo later. As soon as AT responds to my PM, I will know if its worth it to say anything.

Just by the way I'd point out this contradiction even if it wasn't me involved because it's just bad play from jellyfisher.

In the town section:

In the Neutral section:

Right. So let's assume that both Redados and I are read as leaning town. How you take your reads I don't know but let's assume they're logical.
Somehow Redados is more town than I am even though I have a viable roleclaim and he doesn't. Nay, I've basically proven my roleclaim already.

Your entire list is worthless if there's a single simple contradiction like this. I'd recommend you revise.

Players like yourself who give two-faced responses make one wonder if you also have a two-faced role.

There's a lot of lists that analyze every player in the game, I'm going to make one that is merely based off who has votes against them.

The players are:

Ikrit
jpulice
Benzo
gallade

Ikrit to me still seems slightly suspicious, but he's defended a lot of the allegations made against him so I think he can get a break for now. The vote against jpulice needs to be taken back, seriously. jpulice has made a lot of contributions through the game and in my opinion is one of the least suspicious among us. Out of all the accused, he is to me the least suspicious. The vote for gallade is nonsense as far as I'm concerned, a desperate ploy made by a very desperate Benzo.

Right now Benzo is acting exactly like a wolf, casting a vote against someone who has made a role-claim to be the seer. He is incredibly wolfy and his last act of defense was a poor one. His actions are indefensible.

Vote: Benzo

brrrrrrrrrrrgggddddddddddd-st
Just because I am force sensative does not mean that I am a bad guy.

No it wouldn't necessarily mean that. But it doesn't really matter since you aren't force sensitive... Now that probably does mean you are wolf/sith. Unless you can come up with a very good reason for why you lied, you will be lynched.

And I'll just say this now so I don't have to say it later. I am 100 percent sure that Benzo is non force sensitive.

From the way I'm reading the game, I'm pretty sure this isn't possible. It seems like we have lots of information roles, but no straight seers. Other than catching someone in a lie, I'm pretty sure I won't find any scum with my role.
Sorry to everyone for the lack of posting; after this game day I should be able to post more, due to my not being traveling after this week.

PLAYERS REMAINING: 20
VOTES TO LYNCH: 11

Ikrit: 2 jpulice, Arcanine/Arbok Master
jpulice: 1 Cardzmaster2004
Benzo: 7 Ikrit, thunderjolt, King Piplup, Dragonclyne725, jellyfisher, Scottistru, PokeChampofPokeBeach
gallade: 1 Benzo
theKing: 1 Toxictapian

In the town section:

In the Neutral section:

Napoleon ~ Something’s wrong here, no?

Yeah, I have some questions about this list.

Things, etc.

Please do, I want people to talk about it.

Yes, I put myself as a townie. Does anyone doubt this? The update is one of two ways we learn about the alignment of people. The other is detective/seer claims. I don’t see why we can’t use the update to declare what people are. That would be silly.

About jpulice: The main reason I placed jpulice in neutral is there is no EVIDENCE for their township. You did seer him, but you are not completely sure of their township. If you have a strong feeling that’s fine, but I can’t evaluate a feeling that isn’t mine, nor can I evaluate the feelings of people who remain nameless. If I can’t evaluate it, due to not having the evidence, than I can’t make a call either way. If you want me to make objective rulings, give me evidence. Though I could have made a note (leaning town) on the end of their entry.

About thunderjolt: Yeah, that is correct. I had forgotten. Which pretty much keeps him where he is. I don’t have any evidence of him being town or wolf/dark Jedi, so he is neutral.

About your fears of TheKing's question.
From your post I’m inferring that you fear a mid-day reprisal? Or some other zany kill? That seems to be the only reason why you would not want to reveal this information. But what would knowing what room you were in last night make any difference? Why does that matter to anyone except the town?

Again. I come back to my main point, which you seem to not have gotten. Night roles are based on your name. Everyone knows your name. If ANYONE at night wants to do anything to you, they don’t need to guess “the man in the brown cloak who was in the barracks night 1.” They call you by your name: jellyfisher. You can’t stop them by concealing your night activities. That is the way Werewolf works. If the wolves wanted to kill me, then they’d say: Kill Sandslash7. They don’t have to be specific and say “The Orange Tyranitar who was in the Mess night 3.” They say Sandslash7. *

Your night-time activities of previous days do not make any difference on killing roles. They ONLY have impact on clearing you to the town. Again, the fact that you are calling for important information about a role, (force-sensitivity), with only a: “I NEED this information, trust me guyz” without willingly offering information that WILL CLEAR YOU IF YOU ARE TELLING THE TRUTH, it reeks of suspicion.

If you are the townie and you have cleared jpulice, Dragonclyne, Toxictaipan, and King Piplup, that is great!

START ACTING LIKE A TOWNIE.

Gallade ~ Thank you for giving us more information on your group. My concerns are for the most part waylaid.

New List

Town:
Toxictaipan (Through claimed detective)
King Piplup (Through claimed detective)
Dragonclyne725 (Through claimed detective)
jellyfisher (detective with 4 claims)
Sandslash7 (shown to not have been either in the Empire nor in the Dark Jedi/Sith)

Neutral:
PokeChampofPokeBeach (Wobbufett, could be independent)
jpulice (vicious debate with Ikrit, no evidence either way, leans town due to detective)
Ikrit (vicious debate with jpulice, no evidence either way, though truthful)
Thunderjolt (Deoxys, no read)
Redados1 (leans town)
Cardzmaster2004 (No evidence either way, also a liar)
Spartacus (claims Jolteon, leans town)
Arcanine/Arbok Master (Mechanic, leans town heavily)*
TheKing (claimed suspicious, without evidence, by detective)
Scottistru (pseudo-seer leaning town, claims investigation of Ikrit)
gallade (pseudo-seer claims a wolf, leans town)
Pokemonfan5 (changed playstyle, leans suspicious, investigation required)

Suspicious:
Benzo (Gave up, essentially proving himself a wolf)

*If the werewolves HAD to guess based on night activity (We’d like to kill the blue and gold pokemon in the conservatory), then that would be a SEVERE nerf of their abilities.

**If a seer has cleared AAM, let me know. I thought one had, but in a cursory examination of the thread I couldn't find the post. Let me know so I can make corrections again.

Hey, Sandslash7. jellyfisher is the Detective, so quit fighting town-aligned players.

I'll say it again: If TheKing is suspicious of jellyfisher, he needs to come out and say it. I've asked him if he has any doubts about jellyfisher. He's a claimed Detective, so if there's something not right going on, the whole town needs to know. We don't have time for people to be dodging questions. He needs to state his suspicions so that jellyfisher feels pressured to actually answer them.

jellyfisher needs to go ahead and answer TheKing's questions so that TheKing has to answer his. You can say jellyfisher is acting anti-town because of this, but so is TheKing, and he's more of a wildcard here. If TheKing is innocent and has nothing to hide, he loses nothing by answering jellyfisher's question. Just as jellyfisher has nothing to lose by answering TheKing. The only difference here is that jellyfisher has claimed Detective, has went without a counterclaim, and apparently needs this information from TheKing to solidify some suspicion. TheKing doesn't have that kind of leverage against jellyfisher.

TheKing is obviously trying to stall to avoid having to answer jellyfisher's question before the day is over. The fact that you have him in the Neutral group is odd. Do you not get scum-reads off of play like that?

In the engine room, a man in simple clothes moved with speed and silence. His target was oblivious to his purpose, but not to his presence. The robed figure approached the man and told him something. The man nodded in agreement and accepted something from the man in the robe and the two went their separate ways. A man in a black robe entered the engine room around the same time. He approached a man whom had his back turned to him. The man in the black robe tapped the other man on the shoulder. The man turned about and the man in the black robe began to tell him something, pointing towards the barracks as he spoke. The man laughed and shook his head. Realizing he was being mocked and the seriousness of the situation, the man in the black cloak stepped back and hastily pulled out an unlit Lightsaber hilt. He pointed it at the man he was just talking to and ignited the blade with a snap-hiss. The man smiled, but made no move. The man with the red Lightsaber was getting annoyed. A crash came from the left and the man in the black cloak looked over at the source of the noise. A moment later he found himself being pulled away from the man he was threatening, in the direction of the noise by an unknown force. As he was dragged along the ground by an invisible hand, he saw at the end of his path stood a man in a brown robe, an ignited blue Lightsaber in his hand. The man being dragged turned his body and began to roll with the momentum he already had, he then jumped into the air, breaking the assailant’s grasp. He came down. Lightsaber raised for attack and brought it down on top of the blue blade wielder. The man with the blue blade parried the attack and the man in the black cloak was thrown off, landing on his feet. Their blades each poised in a defensive position, the man in the black cloak spoke.

“Jedi, you would do well to leave me to my business. However if it is a death wish you have, I will be happy to assist you.”

The Jedi with the blue blade smiled and said nothing. Two more snap-hiss’s broke the brief silence, and a topaz and blue blade broke the silence. The man with the red blade turned to see two more Lightsaber armed Jedi encircling him. The dark Jedi in the center snarled in anger.

“You Jedi clearly do not understand who you are dealing with.”

The Sith flipped his Lightsaber in his hand, holding it sideways, the blade pointing to the right. A second blade blossomed from left side, and he spun the doubled bladed saber around his hand, bringing it to his side. He then took his free hand and reached behind his back. When it returned, he was holding another Lightsaber hilt. He ignited the red blade and held all three of his blades in an offensive stance.

The man spoke, “Where Cyrus failed, I shall succeed. I am Darth Giovanni, and you will all die by my hand!”

He jumped toward the nearest Jedi, twisting in mid-air and bringing the single blade down on his target. The Jedi parried the attack, but Giovanni brought his doubled bladed saber over his head to strike the now unguarded Jedi, a second Jedi, this one a female, caught the doubled blade, and hit from the left, forcing Giovanni’s arm off center. Giovanni turned with the motion and tried to strike the first Jedi with a side swipe. The Jedi bent backward, and the blade passed within inches of his face. The third Jedi reached with the Force and grabbed at Giovanni’s legs, pulling them out from beneath him. Giovanni fell to the ground, and rolled to the left just in time to avoid a blue blade disintegrate the floor where his head used to be. He jumped up and landed, as his did he extended both arms and parried three simultaneous attacks from the Jedi. Another red blade lit the darkness and charged the female Jedi. She broke off from Giovanni and blocked the newcomer’s attacker. From the new Sith’s shadow jumped out another black cloaked man. One of the male Jedi engaged this Sith as well. Giovanni took advantage of the confusion to bring all three blades on to his now single opponent. In the midst of the battled a red light flashed and a Dragonite flew overhead, surveying the situation, but staying uninvovled. The Jedi however stood his own, blocking everything Giovanni threw at him. Meanwhile the other two Jedi were holding their ground against the Sith. No one was making any ground against anyone else. Giovanni raised his single saber and deactivated it and his dual bladed staff. He called to his fellow Sith

“It’s a draw, fall back.”

And like that the three Sith disappeared, leaving the three Jedi confused, but content. Their battled fought, the Jedi also made their leave from the engine room.

Okay want to know why I'm suspicious of jellyfisher? Last night, I followed jellyfisher into the engine room and saw him sneaking around in there. He claims to be the detective and said he targeted jpulice last night. In the update there are two people targeting someone. The first is a robed man who gives something to another man. The second is a man in black robes who is Giovanni. So jellyfisher could be Giovanni or the other robed man. Now jellyfisher claims to have used his role on 3 others besides jpulice, but I can only find one other update where there is a robed man which is night 4 (That's what I wanted to know earlier, not night 5) That update is here

The Control Room had consistently been a room of much activity, and tonight was no exception. There was a Pokémon standing in the center of the room. He was distraught to find himself stuck behind a barrier of light which prevented him from doing anything during the night. His frustration became delight however when he realized several people where watching him. Upon further inspection, he realized with fear that he had been targeted by the Empire, marked for death. The barrier was all that was preventing them from ending his life. Darth Pikachu stood directly outside the barrier and tested his Lighsaber on it. It had no effect. Eventually the Empire gave up and left the immediate area. In another corner, a large creature stood, watching events unfold, but doing nothing to get involved. All the while a man squatted up in the rafters, watching, and waiting. A woman was standing by a table when a cloaked man came up to her. He began to speak to the woman, but what he said was known only between them. Whatever it was, it left the woman speechless, and shocked as the cloaked man departed. On the far side of the Control Room, a man worked tirelessly with his tools, trying to install something on the panel in front of him. He was so ingrained in his work that he didn’t realize a cloaked man was standing behind him. The cloaked man tapped the man with the toolkit on the shoulder. The man working on the panel craned his neck and stifled a scream has he fell backwards on to his hand. He stared up at his visitor. This person was dressed in all black, and he wore a cloak. Where his face should have been however, there was only a black mask. It had slits for breathing, and a red slit for the eyes, but showed no emotion. The man in the cloak spoke to his frightened listener, his voice augmented and distorted..

“Do not fear me, for I have not come to harm you.”

The man on the ground was skeptical, “your mask and persona give the wrong impression then.”

The cloaked man leaned inward, and put his hand up to his face. “Then I shall remove my mask.”

While the two men spoke, three individuals walked up behind them. The two on the side, both human, one male, one female stopped, and the one in front, a Gallade continued onward toward the two people speaking. While walking, the Gallade ignited his Lightsaber and a green blade shot forward with a snap-hiss. He stopped directly behind the two men. The one on the ground noticed the green light, and his eyes widened in fear. The man in the cloak turned around and stood up. He was taller then the green Lightsaber wielder. He eyed the newcomer, then turned to the man who had the tools and spoke, “you should go now.”

The man wasted no time taking his advice, hastily gathered up his tool kit, and ran off. The cloaked man turned back to the Lightsaber wielder. Without his mask, his features could be clearly seen. He had bluish-grey hair, and dark yellow eyes. The Gallade and two other recognized him as someone they had seen during the day. The man spoke with confidence to his new visitors, “And to what do I owe this visit, my Jedi friends?”

The Gallade ignored his nonchalant attitude, “Who was that, what were you talking to him about?” He moved his Lightsaber into a threatening position to add emphasis to his question.

The blue-grey haired man replied with anger filling his voice, “Do not threaten me, Pokémon! Your species is one that is overdue for extinction.” He took a step closer to the Lightsaber and let it shear off a part of the robe. It revealed a large yellow “G.”

The Gallade recognized it, and tried in vain to hide his surprise. His brow furrowed “Who are you really?”

The man looked down, hiding his yellow eyes and smiled. “My name is Darth Cyrus. And I am simply a messenger.”

The Gallade regained his composure and stared down his adversary.
“And what are you the messenger of?”

Cyrus slowly took a deep breath and cocked back his arm, “The end of an era,” he slammed his fist into Gallade’s abdomen with a Force enhanced punch, “and the beginning of my new Empire!”

The punch sent the Gallade flying backward. The male and female Jedi caught him with the Force and set him down. The Gallade reached behind his back and pulled out a second Lightsaber. He ignited the green blade while the male and female Jedi ignited their Lightsabers revealing blue and purple blades. They each took a defensive stance; however the Gallade adopted an offensive stance, keeping one blade above his head, while the other was extended at his waistline.

Cyrus laughed, “You underestimate me Jedi”, he snapped his figures and four other cloaked people, all wearing the same mask he had been wearing, walked out from the shadows. They each ignited a Lightsaber bringing four red blades to life with one simultaneous snap-hiss. Cyrus unhooked two Lighsabers from his own belts and ignited them both, revealing two menacing red blades.

“Destroy them.”

The four new Dark Jedi charged the Jedi, screaming battle cries of rage from the adrenaline of battle. The male and female Jedi each took on a Dark Jedi, whilst the Gallade with his twin blades fought off two dark Jedi at the same time. Cyrus watched the battle from afar, smirking as he envisioned victory.

One of the Dark Jedi let loose a stream of lighting at the female Jedi who was busy parrying an attack from another Dark Jedi. The male Jedi jumped in between the blast and deflected it with his Lighsaber, he sent a Force Push at the one who shot it, then turned around to parry a strike at his head. The female Jedi pushed back her attacker and put him on the defensive, driving him backwards. The Gallade fought with both sabers constantly moving, making use of his natural abilities as he fought off his current attacker, forcing him backwards. Cyrus watched as his Dark Jedi were slowly pushed back, put on the defensive.

He amplified his voice and yelled, “My fellow Sith, embrace the Dark Side!” He raised his hand and a red energy flowed forward to his subordinates. Empowered with raw energy and new vigor, the Dark Jedi increased their attacks and pushed the Jedi back. The Sith were fighting in a blind fury of rage now. The three Jedi realized they were being forced into a corner, being corralled for the slaughter. The female Jedi let loose a Force push that succeeded in only throwing back one of the Sith, who simply got back up and re-joined the fight. The Dark Jedi were a flurry of black cloaks and red blades. The three Jedi found themselves back to back as they parried strikes and slashes, unable to go on the offensive.

The Gallade turned to the male Jedi, “You give me an opening, and I can take him down!”

The male Jedi blocked a swipe at his legs, and kicked the Dark Jedi in the stomach with a Force propelled kick. The Dark Jedi grunted and doubled over, he rolled out of the way and let the fourth Dark Jedi take his place in the fight while he recovered. “You’ll have one chance, make it count!”

The male Jedi pulled his legs to his chest, hovering in mid-air for a second, “GO NOW!” he yelled as he threw his arms and legs outward letting loose an expanding sphere of Force energy that pushed every Dark Jedi away.

The Gallade ran towards Cyrus with a burst of Force enhanced speed. He was followed directly by the female Jedi. While the other Dark Jedi recovered, the one that had rolled away stood directly in the Gallade’s path. He had in his hand a duel bladed Lightsaber, and his stance was sturdy. The Gallade ran towards him, then at the last moment, aimed his hands at the ground and jumped while simultaneously Force pushing downwards. He somersaulted over the duel bladed Sith and landed behind him. Before the Dark Jedi could react, the female Jedi engaged him in battled and held his attention. The Gallade continued onward and charged Cyrus. Cyrus lifted his hand and shot Force Lightning at the Gallade. The Gallade dodged each shot, one after the other, closing the distance with each evasive maneuver. When he got within striking range, he pulled back both his sabers to the side and swept them forward in a scissoring motion. Cyrus responded by using both his blades to block both attacks, then opened his mouth and screamed at the Gallade. The scream was in reality a Force attack of pure raw Force energy. However the Gallade did not budge, using the Force to cement his feet to the ground. Behind him he saw his companions fighting off the four Sith, who had all recovered. Time was running out. Gallade twisted right and hunched to his side throwing his right arm over his shoulder, the blade was blocked by Cyrus. The Gallade used his other arm to come at Cyrus from the left side, but found that attack too, was parried.

The Gallade was getting tired, but Cyrus seemed full of energy. “It is useless to resist!”

Cyrus flicked his wrist and moved the Gallade’s Lightsaber out of the way, He then pulled way from the other blade and raised his arm sending a Force blast at the Gallade. It hit and sent the Pokémon flying backwards. Cyrus caught him however in mid-air. The sudden change in momentum made the Gallade’s Lightsaber fly from his hands. Cyrus moved his arm and telekinetically threw the Gallade against the bulkhead. Gallade collapsed in pain and looked up to see Cyrus staring at him, both red blades at his side.

He spoke, “And now I rid the galaxy of a Jedi and a Pokémon.” He raised his blades to make the final killing blow.

Gallade reached into the Force and tapped into it for strength. He looked at the Lightsaber in Cyrus’s left hand and concentrated. He used the Force to crush the focusing crystal buried deep within the circuitry of the Lightsaber. The Lightsaber, much to Cyrus’s surprise, crinkled and cracked like a aluminum can, then aprutly exploded, throwing shrapnel in all direction. Cyrus fell backward and shouted in surprise and pain. It gave the Gallade just enough time to roll to the side, jump up and use the Force to call his Lightsabers to his hands. He charged Cyrus who had gained his stance back and attack. With only one blade to defend himself, Cyrus was forced back, blocking each blow sloppily and without form. Gallade brought his right blade upwards and Cyrus blocked it awkwardly. The Gallade took his other blade and sliced off Cyrus’s hand that held the Lightsaber. The hand and now deactivated saber fell to the ground. Cyrus fell to his knees and looked up, to see the Gallade’s Lightsaber crisscrossed to form a pair of giant scissors around his neck.

“I am unarmed,” Cyrus reasoned, “I am beaten, it is not the Jedi way to kill the unarmed is it?”

The Gallade pondered this for a moment, and then spoke.
“You have killed my brethren. My Pokémon brothers and my Jedi brothers. You are a plight on this Galaxy and must be removed. It isn’t the Jedi way to kill the unarmed. It is my way!”

The Gallade pulled his Lightsabers apart and separated Cyrus’s head from his body, bringing about instant death.

The other Dark Jedi stopped and turned. They saw their leader was defeated and fled into the shadows. The Dark Jedi with the double bladed Lightsaber looked at the dead body of Cyrus once more before he too fled. The three Jedi all exhaled in relief that the battle was over. They helped each other walk and took their leave and left Cyrus’s body where is lay. They were long gone when the Dark Jedi with the double bladed Lightsaber returned later that night and stood over Cyrus’s body for a long moment before bursting out in laughter that faded into the night.

In that same night, I saw SandSlash7 following someone in the control room. When I first recieved this information, I couldn't tell who he was because of all the people in there, but now after several nights have passed, I think I know. There is a pokemon being protected, but using logic If sandslash was in the protection dome, then he wouldn't be able to follow anyone. Darth Pikachu is cabd, but SS7 could have been one of the other empire in the room, that would also make sense. He probably isn't the man squatting in the rafters because that wouldn't fit in with him following some one. The mechanic is AAM and the man in black robes is waynegg. The dark jedi don't seem to be following anybody and the jedi don't either. So that leaves the cloaked man who spoke to the woman or one of the empire.

So either jellyfisher lied about him being detective and is Giovanni and had that information because he targeted jpulice but nothing happened, or jellyfisher actually is the detective an d SS7 is a wolf/ empire or whatever you want to call it.

Sandslash, if i recal correctly there was a detective read on me. I may be mistaken as I have only had a brief amount of time to look over updates.
Posted with Mobile style...

Okay want to know why I'm suspicious of jellyfisher? Last night, I followed jellyfisher into the engine room and saw him sneaking around in there. He claims to be the detective and said he targeted jpulice last night. In the update there are two people targeting someone. The first is a robed man who gives something to another man. The second is a man in black robes who is Giovanni. So jellyfisher could be Giovanni or the other robed man. Now jellyfisher claims to have used his role on 3 others besides jpulice, but I can only find one other update where there is a robed man which is night 4 (That's what I wanted to know earlier, not night 5) That update is here

Since you have been so persistent, I suppose I will tell you. Night for I was in the Hanger. That was the night when the Jolteon electrocuted me.

And if you want proof of my being a detective, then here it is.

Despite this, he kept on smiling. What neither of them realized was that the source of the barrier was closer than either of them realized. There was also another man in the room. Hidden in the shadows, he saw everything and watched everyone, some in more details then others.

I am the other man in the room. The source of the barrier was Dave628. If you need more proof, I will have to reveal someones role, or at least who they are.

But here is something I am wondering about you. You say that you followed me and SS7, so you must have a variation of a detective role. So how many detectives/seers do we have now? I've lost count. I think that it is possible one of the claimed detectives is a liar. Or at least a wolf/sith...

#1951Yes, I put myself as a townie. Does anyone doubt this? The update is one of two ways we learn about the alignment of people. The other is detective/seer claims. I don’t see why we can’t use the update to declare what people are. That would be silly.

Personally, I don't think that the update clears you. I think it would be a better idea to have you looked at by a detective or a seer instead of clearing you based on the update.

Sandslash, if i recal correctly there was a detective read on me. I may be mistaken as I have only had a brief amount of time to look over updates.
Posted with Mobile style...

I don't think you were cleared by a detective. But I did say that I think you are a townie, so you might be thinking of that.

And the information TheKing gave me didn't help me figure anything else out...

TheKing ~

MARVELOUS POST.

As Napoleon implied, it SEEMED we had too many seers/detectives. Your investigation has payed off. It all makes sense with jellyfisher's lack of information revelation.

I was the cloaked man who spoke to the woman. That woman was Dave628. This can be corroborated with Dave628's role and the night update. I was (OBVIOUSLY) also the cloaked man who was staring out the veiwports in the Hangar on Night 5, as you all remember, getting electrocuted by Jolteon.

Clearly NOT an EMPIRE OR DARK JEDI/SITH. I AM NOT EMPIRE OR SITH, due to my positioning in the Hangar during Night 5. That clears me.

I think we have a strong case for jellyfisher being Giovanni.
  1. He picked un-suspicious people to "clear" with his role.
  2. No one will say they are NOT a townie, so he has their support, especially if he guessed correctly.
  3. He does not reveal information THAT WILL CLEAR HIM if he is truthful in his role reveal. I CANNOT STRESS THIS POINT ENOUGH.
  4. He asks for important information without a good response.
  5. As Napoleon said, we have too many role-claimed seers right now.
  6. My activities corroborate with TheKing's information, thereby increasing his level of confidence in the information on jellyfisher.

What will it be, town? Should we lynch a wolf who is out and ready to die? We can pretty much assume that there is at least 2 wolves left at this time, therefore, the wolf night kill will still happen tonight.

Or, should we go after jellyfisher. If he is truly Giovanni, then that would be a great way to get rid of a dangerous 3rd party, and possibly stop any ensuing madness, since we have NO idea what Giovanni can do during the night.

With all of this evidence in place. I feel that it is best that we take out Giovanni now, especially since we have a guaranteed wolf kill tomorrow.

MID POST NEW INFORMATION lol

jellyfisher. Good try. You really did try. But unfortunately you have NO evidence to back you up. Finally, with that post you have sealed your doom.

I am the man who was electrocuted. I HAVE EVIDENCE. THE BURNS ON MY BODY.

That was the most telling in your "reveal." Where are YOUR BURNS, jellyfisher? Surely an electrocution would leave SOME evidence.

I claimed to be the electrocuted man on day 7: Here

You believe that I am that man on day 6: Here

The fact that he did not "reveal" where he was Night 4 until after TheKing's big reveal. Claimed the role I have already previously claimed, with the fact that he already said my claim was valid. It is clear jellyfisher is a liar. So, in the tradition of Mafiascum: Lynch All Liars

VOTE: jellyfisher

gallade ~ Excellent. I knew you are claiming Benzo as a wolf, therefore causing you to lean town. As I said, I didn't go back through all of the posts writing that list. If you have been clear, link me and I'll amend it.

Sandslash7, you're so confused.

jellyfisher said he was electrocuted in the Hanger on Night 4. Let me quote something for you from Night 4.

In the Hanger, a Pokémon stalked its prey before unleashed an electric attack that hit its target so intensely it caused him to black out from the voltage and left electrical burns all over his body. In another part of the Hanger, a Pokémon Trainer pulled a PokéBall from her belt and dropped it. A Garchomp appeared. The Pokémon trainer sent her order, and the Pokémon obeyed. The Garchomp roamed the room, searching for his target. He found it and folded his arms inward, preparing to attack. He charged his target with intensity, intent on ending his prey’s life. It was at this moment that a nearby woman, who was standing by a ventilation shaft had released a Garchomp of her own and had commanded it to use Earthquake. The Garchomp did as it was told and a quake that shook the entire Hanger erupted past and caused the Garchomp to run off course and miss his mark. With too much momentum being built at this point the slow down, the Garchomp changed gears and chose a new target, the closet thing next to him, which happened to be a Gardevoir. The Gardevoir had no idea what was coming until it was too late. The Garchomp got directly behind the Gardevoir and rammed into it, all the while charging a hyper beam in its mouth. It shot the Hyper Beam at point blank range, and put a large hole in the Gardevoir’s abdomen. The psychic Pokémon doubled over, fell to the ground, and died. Content that its job was finished the Garchomp left the scene and returned to its trainer.

*SNIP*

The town went back to the Mess and noticed that Jellyfisher and thunderjolt were both burned badly.

You're claiming Night 5, jellyfisher is claiming Night 4. I don't see the issue.

Oops!

Thank you toxictaipan.
You are correct.

My apologies jellyfisher.

However, I am STILL not EMPIRE OR SITH. Due to my whereabouts Night 5. I AM town. That still plays into TheKing's information.

UNVOTE: JELLYFISHER

Back