Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

WEREWOLF XV: Pokemon Wars: GAME END: TOWN WINS!!!!! See Post 2547 for Final Update!

Alright, just got back from an Army thing. Spent a few days at Camp Swift, shot a bunch of blanks at people, pretended to be a terrorist, and got to stand in the rain holding an M-14 for 4 hours, but I'm back, and ready to do Werewolf. Standby.

Ya this is a little ridiculous. I have been having trouble keeping interest in the game because of the huge night cycles and all the waiting. Big updates and games are nice, but if they cost is a game that takes one year to complete (at this right, this game could take that long) then it isn't worth it. I realize AT is waiting on people to submit roles a lot of the time, so perhaps everyone needs to be faster at that. AT has been doing a good job of forcing out inactive players, but there is still some problem here. One day/night cycle should be AT MOST 2 weeks. We are averaging 1 month per day/night cycle which is way too much. I get that it is just a game, but there are people waiting to get in the next one because they died or missed signups. There are also people who have trouble focusing on the game when it is in night mode 75% of the time.

If you truly have a need to play werewolf, than MafiaScum is were it is at. Seriously. I'm thoroughly grateful to Absol for taking the time to host this game, even though life is very stressful and busy. Having just started my first year at Dental School, I've definitely had my activity reduced significantly as well. I don't have the time to play faster games at the moment. If this was a 1week turnaround game, I'd probably have dropped out long ago.

But, it is still fun, and I don't mind the wait. Again, if you need to play werewolf, then there are more than enough opportunities to play if you know where to look.

Besides, if after a year you come out on top, then that would be an incredibly rewarding feeling.

[rant]
Yeah there are delays.
Real Life takes priority.
When I let virtual games take priority (as I did with Call of Duty and Game Battles two semesters ago) I get a 1.5 GPA and a nasty letter from A&M telling me to get my butt into gear or they kick me out.

This is why this will be my last WW game on the gym. It's a lot of work, even more when you have a job and school and obligations to multiple organizations.

Yes I admit I've let the night cycles last a lot longer than they should. I can ramble on with excuses and reasons for delays, but it comes down to this: I'm doing my best, but WW is low on my list of things to do at the moment. Hopefully it will get better. I don't like these delays either. I want to see the story continue just as everyone else does.

[/rant]

Ok now that that's out of my system....

I'm sending out PMs right now. The upate will as soon as I get responses, if I need any from people.

Alright everyone, it took a while, and I apologize for the delay, but it’s finally here. For those who have been complaining about the delays, I have no excuses other than real life. Real life takes a lot of time, and there will be delays. In this case it was a 10 day delay, and that was in part because I had a 5 day Army training exercise that took my time followed by moving into my dorm and helping to set up a new ROTC unit. I thought I would have time to write the update, but I did not. This has been a big undertaking, and I thank everyone for bearing with me on the delays. I can promise there will be no more delays, but I can’t guarantee that something won’t come up. However know that I will do my best to avoid such delays in the future.

Thank you.

A woman in the barracks of the Imperial Glory opened her eyes and rolled off her bed. Like everyone else in the barracks, she had no intentions of sleeping tonight. She took a quick look around to see if anyone was watching, than made her leave of the barracks. She saw a yellow Pokémon sleeping peacefully. The woman couldn’t help but smile as the cute Pokémon slept away the worries of what was going on around. Her plans actually put her in the very room she was leaving, but there were valuable materials and supplies she needed in the Laboratory, so she would be slightly delayed. As she navigated her way out of the barracks she caught sight of a creature sitting on a bed, but it was too dark to make out details. She advanced, but jumped with a stifled yelp as a man passed her, appearing seemingly from nowhere. He was armed a very large weapon and looked her straight in the eye, than continued walking. Calming herself the woman continued, taking extra care to avoid the other heavily armed and armored individual who was leaning again a wall nonchalantly waiting for the night to end. She thought she might have glimpsed a Pokémon crouched in the shadows, a hint of green and white, but she didn’t get a good view before whatever it was vanished.

Her route was meant to be quick, but frustrating potential followers. It first took her through the hanger, which was deserted except for a lone man who stared into space with a somewhat disappointed look on his face. Clearly things didn’t go as he had planned. The woman crept past the man without being noticed. As she snuck through the room to the other side, she caught a glimpse at the gaping hole in the bulkhead, created a week ago, that led to the engine room. Her curiosity got the best of her, and despite a nagging feeling of caution, she peered into the room that housed the now destroyed engine core, which after seven days finally cooled down completely. She saw a man in the corner, waiting as he always had. A Pokémon, red and blue, stared out the view-port deep into space. Near the Pokémon, but out of its site, a man covered in grime attached something to a piece of machinery, and worked on a bolt with a wrench. Up in the rafters and steel beams above, a man watched. He had obviously assumed no one knew he was there and thus had left his guard down. The woman witnessed someone in a black cloak dart from the shadows, wall jump to the rafters and push the man off. The man fell to the ground in shock. Before he could say anything, the cloaked man jumped down to the floor, picked up the fallen man’s leg and dragged him into the shadows, out of sight. A few moments later another man, this one in a brown cloak, entered the same shadow the man had been dragged to. With that slightly disturbing image in her mind, the woman made her leave.

She entered the laboratory next and upon not seeing anyone in the immediate area, grabbed what she needed and left. She speed walked back to the barracks, knowing she was already late. She quickly made her way to the ventilation shaft hidden in a corner of the room behind some bunk beds, pulled out a camera spike, and began dispensing robotic drones and materials down the vent. She worked at a hurried pace, and had a bad feeling. A loud crash diverted her attention and she looked up to see a robotic arm lower itself from the ceiling and scan the barracks, it extended forward at a dizzying speed, picked up something, threw it in an over hand throw, then clenched into a fist and pounded whatever poor soul happened to be its victim. Within a few moments the robotic arm retracted into the ceiling. Moans of pain could be heard from an unseen victim. The woman shook her head to clear her thoughts, looked back down, and got back to work. She made it another two minutes before she snapped her head up at the sound of footsteps. She listened for a moment. There were several sets of footsteps and they were getting louder, approaching her. She turned around and crouched behind the bunk beds, an attempt to hide from whoever what coming towards her. The footsteps were louder now, they got closer and closer. Than, they stopped. There was silence for a moment and the woman let out her breath that she didn’t realize she had been holding. She sat down and leaned back against the wall mentally exhausted. Suddenly the bunk beds, which must have weighted one hundred and fifty pounds, began to move. Their legs screeched as the metal frames were dragged on the metal floor by an invisible hand. The woman watched terrified as the beds swung outward like a door revealing an elderly man in a black cloak standing before her. The Emperor had arrived.

The Emperor lifted his right hand, and the Imperials behind him retreated, possibly taking up positions. He approached the woman who still sat on the ground in fear, and walked closer to her and smiled, his yellow teeth making him even scarier.

“My greetings to you, Nurse Joy,” he spoke with a smile, “It has been sometime since you refused my offer to work with the Empire.”

A flash of anger crossed the woman’s face, “I don’t experiment on Pokémon, you sick freak. I heal them!”

Palpatine reached forward and stroked the woman’s cheek, he moved his hand underneath her chin and lifted her head so their eyes met. “Such fight, such anger you possess my dear Nurse Joy. Had you been force sensitive, a fine Sith you would have made. However, your meddling in my affairs has become bothersome, and it has reached a point I can no longer ignore.”

He pulled his hand away sharply and reached up his sleeve. He pulled out his Lightsaber and lit the red blade with a snap-hiss. He positioned the blade next to Nurse Joy’s neck. Nurse Joy’s eyes watched the blade, but her head didn’t move. She was paralyzed with fear. She was not a fighter, she was a doctor. She didn’t know what to do. She stared into the Emperor’s yellow eyes, his face glowed red from his Lightsaber. The woman shut her eyes and tensed, waited for the end to come. She heard another set of footsteps followed by several snap-hisses of Lightsabers. She opened her eyes to see three men in brown robes standing behind the Emperor, each brandishing a blue Lightsaber. The elderly Sith Lord turned to the newcomers, but kept the blade where it was, right next to the woman’s head.

“Master Jedi, you’ve come earlier than expected” he expressed with displeasure.

“Let her go Palpatine!” The Jedi in the middle demanded. “Your fight is with us!”

Palpatine looked at the Jedi, than at Nurse Joy, and back at the Jedi before replying, “Her fate is sealed!” He sliced horizontally and decapitated the woman.

Her head fell to the ground followed by her body limping over in death. Toxictapian was dead. The Jedi charged Palpatine, Lightsaber raised. The Emperor raised his own Lightsaber, and raised his free hand. The other Imperials appeared from the shadows and opened fire on the Jedi. Two of the Jedi fell back to deflect the blaster bolts, the middle, and obviously the Jedi Master continued to run toward Palpatine, blue blade raised above his head. He reached the Sith Lord and brought his blade down. The Emperor parried the attack and swung his blade in a counter-attack. The Jedi blocked red blade from hitting his torso. The Emperor released one hand from his Lightsaber and pointed his fingers at the Jedi, a storm of purple lighting shot forward blasting the man with the power of Force Lighting and throwing him backwards to the ground. Palpatine jumped backwards, and threw his Lightsaber in an over-hand motion. The blade flung toward the Jedi on his back arcing over with the business end charging toward the Jedi. The Jedi reacted fast however and rolled to his left, swung his legs over his head and jumped upright. He jumped toward the now unarmed Palpatine attempting to bring his Lightsaber down on top of him. The Emperor pointed both hands at the flying Jedi and unleashed another torrent of purple electricity. The Jedi lifted his Lightsaber and blue blade absorbed the Force lighting, but diverted his landing. Still pouring lighting into the blue blade with one hand, the Emperor called for his Lightsaber with the other, and the Jedi jumped out of the way as the ignited red Lightsaber blade flew where his head had just been moments earlier, back into Palpatine’s hand.

The Emperor laughed, “Try as you might Jedi, you are no match for the full power of the Dark Side.”

The Jedi breathed hard, already exhausted from the short battle. His two companions were by his side, helping him stand. They had incapacitated the other Imperials and had arrived to help, but their help might not be enough. They stood defiantly, their sabers raised to attack.

The Emperor taunted them, “Three on one is hardly a fair fight, are the Jedi turning against their own code. You are all so weak, three of you are hardly a match for one Sith apprentice, let alone a Sith Lord!”

With that he dropped his free hand to his side, and two unlit Lightsaber hilts fell from his sleeve. Telekinetically they raised to shoulder height and ignited, each shining brilliantly red. The Emperor let go of his held Lightsaber and all three floated in front of him, held by the invisible hands of the Force. The Jedi waited uneasily for the Sith Lord to make the first move. With but a twitch of his eye, the Lightsabers all arced toward a respective Jedi. The Jedi in unison parried the initial charge, but each found themselves squaring off against an invisible opponent, the Lightsabers, being controlled like puppets by the Emperor. The Lightsabers were difficult opponents, they had no arms or legs that could be severed, their only weak points being the hilts that housed the blades and the blades themselves were doing a good job at protecting their weak spot. The Emperor watched with glee as the Jedi fought the Lightsabers. Not being one to give his enemies a chance to recover, Palpatine prepared to finish off his foes. He opened his palm at the wall and with a blast of telekinetic energy blew it open revealing the hanger on the other side. The Jedi Master looked up from his battle with the floating Lightsaber to try and see what the Emperor was doing, but quickly had to resume attention on his fight as the floating red blade tried to swing at his neck. The Jedi blocked the attack and held the Lightsaber at bay. He shifted his feet and pushed downward; sliding his blue blade along the side of the red Lightsaber until the blue blade met the emitter of the red blade and severed the hilt in two. The Sith Lightsaber deactivated and fell to the ground. The Jedi looked to his comrades and saw that both of them were holding their own, if not on the defensive against their floating enemies. The Jedi Master now moved his attention toward the Emperor who was pulling something from the hanger using the Force. A few seconds later, a large concussion missile hovered through the hole in the wall.

The Emperor laughed, “Now Jedi, you and everyone in this room will meet your destiny!”

The missile hovered in front of the Emperor who had most likely pulled it off one of the destroyed ships in the hanger. The Jedi Master knew that if it went off, every person in that room, Jedi, and Rebel alike was going to die.

“I will make you one with the Force, Jedi!” screamed Palpatine

The Emperor pushed forward with a telekinetic push and the missile shot forward. The Jedi Master dropped his Lightsaber, fell to a knee and extended both arms straight out, palms open, He drew in the Force, closed his eyes, and focused on the incoming projectile imagining catching it. The missile still flying forward at an intense speed suddenly stopped mid-air. The Jedi Master opened his eyes and saw the missile hovering about a foot in front of his hands. The Emperor flicked his finger and the back of the missile lit up. He had ignited the rocket inside that propelled the missile. The Jedi strained as the concussion missile struggled to push forward. In the background the Emperor laughed tauntingly. The Jedi Master sweated, focusing all of his attention and energy on the missile, he took a deep breath, and saw in his mind the missile, and he imagined it being as light as a feather. His concentration was broken by a huzzmm as the two floating red Lightsabers that were attacking his comrades, broke off their assault and sped towards his back on either side. His fellow Jedi were too far away, they wouldn’t be able to beat the Lightsaber there. He was going to fall, and the missile was going to shoot forward and kill his friends and every non-imperial in the room. There was nothing he could do. The Jedi Master struggled, the missile daring him to give it even an inch, pushing harder and harder, the Lightsabers speeding towards his back. He shut his eyes to bear the pain, but abruptly opened them. Out of the corner of his eye he saw two red blades, but they were not hovering. Two men in black cloaks each wielding a red Lightsaber, and wearing a black mask had intercepted the incoming blades, and parried their attacks, then cut the hilts, deactivating the hostile Lightsabers. A moment later, another black cloaked man, this one wielding two red Lightsabers long-jumped from his left and slashed downward in an ‘X’ across the missile. He landed in a crouch on the other side of the missile that now fell to the ground in four pieces cut perfectly to deactivate the rocket and not set off the explosives.

The Jedi Master looked up at the man wielding two Lightsabers. He was not wearing a mask, and his face was familiar and known.

“Giovanni,” the Jedi inquired with a surprised tone, “What are doing?”

Giovanni stared at the Emperor and spoke without looking at the Jedi Master. “Gather your Jedi, Katarn. We face a common foe. Darth Sideous must be defeated. You will need our help, just as I need yours.”

The Jedi called Katarn smiled, out of disbelief rather than happiness, “The enemy of my enemy is my friend.”

Giovanni regarded the Jedi, looked at him and added, “For now.”

The Jedi caught up to Katarn and stood by his side, weary of their new allies. The Sith stood by Giovanni, Lightsabers raised offensively toward the Emperor.

Palatine’s jaw opened wide is mock amazement, and his sarcastic tone showed his confidence. “Giovanni, you would throw yourself in with these Jedi. You are a traitor to your Sith brothers, a weakling not even worthy to serve under Cyrus, a failure himself. A failure trains only more failure. The Jedi had no hope of stopping me, and neither does the weak apprentice of my former failed student!”

Giovanni adopted an attack stance and sneered at Palpatine, “You don’t know the power of the Dark Side old man; I will have your head on my Lightsaber.”

The Emperor’s face became angry, and his tone became demonic, “Very well, I will educate you on what it means to be a Sith Lord of the Dark Side of the Force!”

The Emperor raised his arms above his head and a sphere of electricity formed around him. Surrounded in an electrical force field, bunks, mattresses, flooring, and hunks of metal, debris and machinery ripped from the wall and encircled the Emperor, creating a protective shell. Blasters, rifles, and pistols were ripped from people’s belts, hands, and from storage containers in the room. They floated to the junk sphere and attached themselves as turrets. Finally the three hovering Lightsabers from before snapped back together, using spare parts from around the room, hovered to the sphere, ignited with a snap-hiss and began to orbit the sphere in different directions. The Lightsaber were joined by a fourth hover red blade. Lightning shot out from the sphere at random striking the wall, floor, ceiling, and anything in between.

The Emperor laughed maniacally, “The Dark Side has made me invincible!” he screamed as the blasters and other beam weapons opened up showering the Jedi and the Sith in a hail of blaster fire. The six Jedi and Sith deflected the bolts, through the overwhelming about of them would not be held at bay for long, eventually the Force users would tire.

Giovanni turned to Katarn and spoke, still deflecting and dodging laser fire, “I assume you have a plan or something.”

Katarn turned to Giovanni, “Yeah, we get close and kill him.”

Giovanni sneered, “And here I thought you were just going to improvise.”

Katarn motioned for his fellow Jedi to move. They bolted to the left and right, taking a circular path around the Emperor, trailing a stream of blaster fire as they did. The lasers distracted, the Sith and Katarn charged forward, but the Emperor was not so easily fooled. Large chunks of debris detached themselves from the sphere and hurtled toward the oncoming attackers. Katarn jumped over a piece of a bed, and Giovanni, behind him, sliced in half with his Lightsabers. One of the Sith caught a plate of metal with the Force and threw it to the ground, out of the way. Off the sphere detached a sharp looking blade like piece of metal it launched at the Sith and their Jedi teammate. Giovanni increased his speed to get to the front of the pack, jump, and gripped the sheering piece of metal with his hands, using the Force to enhance his strength, he then landed, turned three-hundred- and sixty degrees and launched the projectile back at the Emperor. It pierced the metal sphere and came out the other end, sticking its point into the wall behind. The hole revealed Palpatine inside, and a way to the attack. The Emperor scowled, a look of frustration crossed his face, and in response the hole, along with the rest of the debris in the sphere began to spin around him. The Jedi were on Palpatine’s left and right, deflecting blaster bolts at the ball when the others arrived at the sphere.

Giovanni looked at his Sith, “We need to crack open the shield.”

The two other Sith nodded and the three of them unleashed a wave of Force lightning at the ball, all three channeling blue-white electricity at the ball. Much to Giovanni’s surprise, a fourth stream joined in and he looked over to see Katarn shooting his own Force lighting at Palpatine.

“A Jedi using a Sith technique, you are full of surprises Katarn.” Giovanni noted.

Katarn raised his eyebrow, “I'm no Jedi; I'm just a guy with a Lightsaber and a few questions.”

Giovanni chuckled. The four of them together lit up the metallic sphere with electricity. The laser fire stopped, short circuited by the immeasurable amount of electricity coursing through it. The other Jedi watched in amazement. The ball’s spinning showed not signs of stopping, or even slowing down. Their attack was doing nothing. Behind them they heard a voice.

“Rosarade, Go!”

A Rosarade ran past them, and jumped at the sphere, timing its jump so perfectly that it entered one of the holes in the sphere. There was some noise in the sphere, followed by a high scream of Rosarade as it attacked Palpatine.

“ROSARADE!”

Giovanni closed his palms and lowered his arms cutting off his attack, the other followed suite. The Jedi and the Sith watched for a moment as the sphere did nothing, but continued to spin. Suddenly a creaking noise broke the silence and the entire metal ball collapsed to the ground, leaving the Emperor completely open. The Emperor stood, burns all over his face, and his clothes. He was on his knees, weak from the surprise attack. The Rosarade quickly ran off, its task complete. The Jedi and the Sith charged the Sith Lord, Lightsabers raised to attack. As they neared Palpatine, four Lightsabers, red, shot from behind him and intercepted the two Sith and the two Jedi, who parried their attacked and tried to stand their ground. Giovanni jumped, arcing over, bring both his Lightsaber down on the Emperor. The Emperor stood up shot a blast of Force lighting at one and deflected the other with new Lightsaber that appeared to have appeared in his hand from his sleeve. Giovanni was pushed back, landed with his legs bent. Katarn came from the Sith Lord’s back and stabbed his blue blade at the Emperor’s spine. Palpatine caught the attack though as a second blade extended from the back of the hilt of the first. Palpatine took a few steps back, spinning his new double bladed Lightsaber Katarn held the Emperor’s blade against his, but made no attempt to press the attack. It puzzled the Emperor. It was also the precious seconds that Giovanni needed. Palpatine realizing his mistake quickly pushed Katarn off him and turned around to see Giovani right behind him. Giovanni stabbed the Emperor with both of his blades right in his abdomen. The Emperor fell to the ground in pain, and the other Jedi and Sith approached him.

“Time to die Darth Sideous,” Giovanni spoke.

Palpatine looked up, hate, anger, and pain in his eyes, “NO, NO, you have lost!” he screamed as he stood up through sheer willpower and slapped Giovanni across his face with a backhand.

The Force enhanced blow threw Giovanni half-way across the room where he slid on the ground and hit the wall, knocking him unconscious. Palpatine then turned, Lightsabers still embedded in his body and raised a cupped hand. He smiled as the other five Sith and Jedi all raised into the air, each being chocked by an invisible hand.

Palpatine regarded his victims, “Despite all of your efforts Jedi, you have failed. Your petty tricks were no match for me. The Dark Side has made me immortal!”

Katarn smiled weakly, struggling to keep his breath with the Force gripping at his throat, “My tricks, no. Your tricks, yes.”

Before Palpatine could understand, the five Lightsabers of the other Sith and Jedi rose off the ground, ignited with a loud snap-hiss turned so they were pointing at the Emperor and raced towards him. Palpatine had no time to react as five blades, along with the previous two, stabbed him simultaneously. The Dark Lord of the Sith, Darth Sideous, leader of the Empire, and mastermind behind this who scheme, was finally dead. The Emperor fell to his knees, the last shred of life disappearing from his eyes, and toppled to the ground. Free of his grasp, the Jedi and the Sith took a few steps toward the Emperor, but made it no farther as the body disintegrated in a brilliant flash of blue and white sparking electricity and light. Ikrit was no more.

“He was so powerful that he was manifested Force itself.” Katarn mused.

He hadn’t notice that all the Sith, including Giovanni were gone. Their temporary alliance had been worthwhile, and Emperor had been defeated. The remaining Imperials had fled upon seeing their leader killed. As the Jedi began to make their leave, the Imperial Glory rocked, and shake as if pounded by a giant hammer. One of the meteors had hit the ship. After the shaking stopped and the ship re-stabilized the Jedi looked around. It was going to be an eventual day.

During the next day the remaining inhabitants of thee Imperial Glory gathered. They saw the saddening sight of the dead body of Toxictapian, friend to all.

Toxictapian - Nurse Joy (Priest)

You are Nurse Joy, a Pokémon Doctor who ironically has combat experience (you worked with LT. Surge’s division during the great Pokémon War.) You were deployed with the Rebel attack force as a field medic and survived the initial assault. Now it’s your job to help anyone and everyone who is injured, friend or enemy, you help those who fall on the battlefield. You are the Priest. You stand by the Hippocratic Oath and will take in and help whoever needs it. You are pure of heart and thus a member of the town.

ROLE: Take in
Once during the night, you may PM me the name of a person you wish to take in and which area you wish to station yourself in. You are skilled at remotely deploying medicine, so you may be in one area even if your target is in another. That person will be completely protected from all attackers and abilities, but will not be able to use his/her ability either. The person you take in will not know it is you who took them in. If you take in certain wolves they can still communicate with their fellow wolves, but not make a kill. If you take in the Alpha wolf, he will kill you, but you’ll poison him and he will die in 3 nights. You may not protect yourself.

Win Condition: Town Wins

The Rebels had lost a valuable asset and comrade. However the death of Emperor Palpatine was enough to cheer up everyone as the most dangerous member of the Empire had finally fallen. No one missed Ikrit.

Ikrit -Emperor Palpatine (Darth Sideous) (Werewolf)
(Dark Jedi)
(Force Sensitive)

Evil incarnate, you are Emperor Palpatine, also known as Darth Sideous. You are the most powerful Sith Lord in the Galaxy, and through political deception and military might, you now rule the galaxy as head of the Galactic Empire. Your position however has been threatened but several factors and you have found yourself in a dangerous situation that only strategy and your tactical genius can beat. Your power is waning and your life force is depleting itself. You must use the power of the Pokémon native to Earth if you wish to keep your reign of power.

The Rebel Alliance however has discovered your weakness and now plans to stop you. You will have to lead your team of your most elite troops and followers to succeed in victory. Your group is called the Wolf Pack of the Galactic Empire.

What remains of the Jedi have also discovered your fatal flaw and have jumped at the opportunity to eliminate the Sith threat. However this works both ways and you now have a chance to rid yourself of the Jedi once and for all. You are powerful and stand an excellent chance when fighting Jedi.

There is more, your apprentice Darth Cyrus has betrayed you and begun conceiving his own plans to defeat you. This treacherous act cannot be ignored. Cyrus and anyone who follows him must die.

ROLE: Alpha Wolf
You are the Alpha Werewolf. You are a Werewolf with MEWTWO EX IS NOT WORTH THE HYPE Each night, you get to converse with all other Werewolves and decide whom to kill that night. You decide, after discussion at night, whom the Werewolves will eliminate that night. You can also communicate with them at any time during the game night through PMs, Aim, IM, E-mail, Etc. You are the final word on who dies, and your PM is the one that tells me who to kill.

ROLE 2: Deception
Your talents in the force compliment your abilities as a politician. Therefore if you are ever targeted by a seer or detective, they will get no reading.

ROLE 3: Force Persuasion
At any time during the night when a wolf is either: Lynched the previous day, Killed during the previous night or day, or there are only 2 remaining wolves, you may use this power. PM me the name of any living player and the name of another living player you wish for them to vote for. That player MUST vote for who you choose during the next game day.

If you should die, you get to choose who the next Alpha Werewolf will be among the Werewolves remaining. If Darth Pikachu is alive when you die, he will inherit your role, Force Persuasion

If another player views a list of players in the same area you are in, you will appear as “Shadow”

Win Condition: Galactic Empire (Wolves) Win

The town also noted that JewelQuest (see notes below update) had been beaten up and was bruised all over. Jellyfisher was also sporting a brand new badge of his chest. It looked like this: http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t18/Absoltrainer/WWII.jpg
Also the CommLink was spotted in the barracks. ANYONE may PM me (do not post) during the GAME DAY and ask for the Commlink. The FIRST person I get a PM from will go to that room (area) of the ship and pick it up during the GAME NIGHT, and enjoy the benefits…or suffer the consequences of their actions. Most interestingly of all, the inhabitants of the Imperial Glory had found the results of the shaking and trembling of the ship the night before. The meteors had indeed hit the ship, and the Engine Room was no longer accessible, as the damage had collapsed the room completely. Thankfully no one had been hurt, and it appeared that everyone had made it out safely.

It was a time of victory for the Rebels, but not every threat was extinguished. The wolves were still out there, and more than likely eager for revenge. Giovanni also was still a threat, no one really knowing what his plans where. Still could there be others who’s agendas did not bode well for the Rebels. Only time would tell. The clock was ticking, and the battle for the Imperial had just begun!

BEGIN DAY 8
PLAYERS REMAINING: 17
Votes to Lynch: 9
Day 8 ends January 22st 2012 @ 11:59 PM

Spartacus has been replaced by JewelQuest
LegendCallerL has been replaced by Gaelen1227

EVERY PLAYER MUST POST DURING THIS GAME DAY!!
-I will be marking a list off every time a person makes their first post of the game day. You are only required to post once, but you MUST post once to avoid punishment. If for some reason, you are unable to post (as in a legitimate reasons, school work, out of town, personal stuff, etc) let me know and I’ll make the necessary post, or simply make that your one post of the game day.

Good Luck

Cardz - Your play this game has been terrible. At least one of your faults has been lack of consistency in posting.
Cardzmaster2004 said:
I'll do a more detailed post when I get to where I have it typed. Its currently sitting on my home computer and has been typed up for over a week. Needless to say, I have a lot to say, but I am a confirmed townie. I hope to let people know this in the very near future.

You'd lived for DAYS on end while adding nothing to the discussion at all, nor helping the town at all. All the town has is your word and very ambiguous night update information. Since your other post last game day was not significant enough, I am wondering why you didn't post that "it's been typed up and ready for a week post." All that would take is a copy-paste and you'd give us all information that would be extremely helpful for the town. Why, why, why do you persist? Is it for your survival? Can you tell me what it is? Do you even know?

It seems like the players of this game have an almost kingly level of reverence of you and your Werewolf "abilities", something that has NOT been visible in the least this game.

Room-by-Room Night Summary

Barracks
-Woman gets out of bed
-Sees yellow Pokemon sleeping peacefully
-Sees creature sitting up in bed
-Man armed with a very large weapon walks by
-Sees heavily armed and armored individual leaning against a wall, “waiting for the night to end”
-Thinks she sees a green and white Pokemon crouched in the shadows

Hanger
-Woman enters Hanger
-Sees a lone man starring off in space with “a somewhat disappointed look on his face. Clearly things didn’t go as he had planned”

Engine Room
-Woman peeks in Engine Room
-Sees man in the corner, “waiting as he always had.”
-Sees blue and red Pokemon starring off into space
-Man covered in grime attaches something to a piece of machinery, and works on a bolt
-A man watches from the steel beams above
-Assumes no one sees him, someone in a dark cloak pushes him and drags him off
-A man in a brown cloak goes where the other man left

Laboratory
-Woman grabs what she needs
-No one in the immediate area

Barracks
-Woman enters Barracks and goes to the ventilation shaft in a corner of the room
-She sets up a camera spike, and begins dispensing robotic drones and materials down the vent
-A robotic arm lowers from the ceiling, picks up something, and smacks someone
-Arm retracts, and moans of pain are heard
-Woman hears footsteps and hides
-Emperor Palpatine and Imperials appear and identify the woman as Nurse Joy
-Three Jedi in brown robes appear
-Palpatine kills Nurse Joy and fights Jedi using Force controlled Lightsabers
-Palpatine Blows a hole through to the Hanger and brings a missile into the room and launches it at Jedi
-Jedi use the Force to stop it, and are assisted by two black-cloaked Sith and Giovanni
-Giovanni identifies the Master Jedi as Katarn
-Palpatine does some cool lightning shield, uses the force on all weapons in the room and attacks
-Katarn is seen using Sith lightning, and says, “I'm no Jedi; I'm just a guy with a Lightsaber and a few questions”
-Roserade comes out of nowhere, penetrates the lightning shield, and burns Palpatine
-Giovanni stabs Palpatine, and Katarn uses the Force to activate and launch Lightsabers at Palpatine
-Giovanni, Sith, and Imperials disappear

RESULTS
-Toxictapian (Nurse Joy – Town [Priest]) Dead
-Ikrit (Emperor Palpatine – Alpha Wolf) Dead
-JewelQuest (replaced Spartacus) beaten and bruised
-LegendCallerL replaced by Gaelen1227
-Jellyfisher wearing a badge http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t18/Absoltrainer/WWII.jpg
-Commlink spotted in Barracks, PM for pickup
-Engine Room no longer accessible

THOUGHTS
-My guess is that the yellow pokemon sleeping in the Barracks was Jolteon, and was also the one who was hit by the random robotic arm (This would explain why no one was zapped last night). Since Spartacus/JewelQuest was found with bruises, I think this confirms that they are Jolteon.
-Also, if y'all are interested: Kyle Katarn

Okay, there are a few things that I need to go over. I'm not sure if I'll do everything in this post, but I will at least go over the most important things. First off, the post I made at the end of the last game day.

The only changes I'm making to the list are: TheKing said that townies could only be not force sensitive unless they are Jedi. If I die during the night, I think that SS7 might be Sith, and I'd like to see Ikrit lynched.
Posted with Mobile style...

It was supposed to make more sense, but I had to make it very quick since the day was almost over. I had done another post that did make sense, but something happened and it got deleted. The main part of the post that got messed up was the part regarding TheKing. I had thought that TheKing said townies could only be force sensitive (I can't find the post anywhere so I'm not sure if he actually said it) unless they were Jedi. TheKing claimed to be force sensitive, so unless he is a Jedi (I don't think he is) then that would make him something other then town. But of course I can't find that post, so that really isn't enough evidence to base anything off of.

And about SS7 being sith. I'm still not completely sure about that, and I will have to wait until much later to be more sure. He claims that he is cleared because of where he was in an update, but I think I have something that can prove that to be irrelevant. So SS7, I would like you to state your reasoning for believing that update to clear you. Was it because you were burned in a room where the sith and wolves did not show up, or was it something else?

And while the information I had put in my post regarding TheKing may be false, I thought of something else during the wait for the update.

Okay want to know why I'm suspicious of jellyfisher? Last night, I followed jellyfisher into the engine room and saw him sneaking around in there. He claims to be the detective and said he targeted jpulice last night. In the update there are two people targeting someone. The first is a robed man who gives something to another man. The second is a man in black robes who is Giovanni. So jellyfisher could be Giovanni or the other robed man. Now jellyfisher claims to have used his role on 3 others besides jpulice, but I can only find one other update where there is a robed man which is night 4 (That's what I wanted to know earlier, not night 5) That update is here

So you are correct, there are only two people targeting someone. But aren't those two people the ones that are doing the following? And wouldn't that make you either the man in the brown cloak, or Giovanni? Here is the update.

In the engine room, a man in simple clothes moved with speed and silence. His target was oblivious to his purpose, but not to his presence. The robed figure approached the man and told him something. The man nodded in agreement and accepted something from the man in the robe and the two went their separate ways. A man in a black robe entered the engine room around the same time. He approached a man whom had his back turned to him. The man in the black robe tapped the other man on the shoulder. The man turned about and the man in the black robe began to tell him something, pointing towards the barracks as he spoke. The man laughed and shook his head. Realizing he was being mocked and the seriousness of the situation, the man in the black cloak stepped back and hastily pulled out an unlit Lightsaber hilt. He pointed it at the man he was just talking to and ignited the blade with a snap-hiss. The man smiled, but made no move. The man with the red Lightsaber was getting annoyed. A crash came from the left and the man in the black cloak looked over at the source of the noise. A moment later he found himself being pulled away from the man he was threatening, in the direction of the noise by an unknown force. As he was dragged along the ground by an invisible hand, he saw at the end of his path stood a man in a brown robe, an ignited blue Lightsaber in his hand. The man being dragged turned his body and began to roll with the momentum he already had, he then jumped into the air, breaking the assailant’s grasp. He came down. Lightsaber raised for attack and brought it down on top of the blue blade wielder. The man with the blue blade parried the attack and the man in the black cloak was thrown off, landing on his feet. Their blades each poised in a defensive position, the man in the black cloak spoke.

I find it very unlikely AT that wouldn't put every person in the update, so that (I think) eliminates the possibility of you following the man in a brown cloak, or Giovanni. Actually, if I am correct you must be Giovanni. Because we see the other person in the update give something to his target, and that's not what you said your role did.

Vote: TheKing

Until you can convince me you are not sith, or to be more specific, Giovanni, my vote will remain.

So either jellyfisher lied about him being detective and is Giovanni and had that information because he targeted jpulice but nothing happened, or jellyfisher actually is the detective an d SS7 is a wolf/ empire or whatever you want to call it.

You also said that either myself or SS7 was wolf/sith. Since I am proven to be a detective (correct me if I am wrong about that) then using what you said in your post, wouldn't that make SS7 wolf /sith? Maybe its just me, but looking at this part of your post, it seems like you are absolutely sure that one of us must be anti-town, so I will be surprised if I don't see you trying to prove SS7 is wolf/sith.

PokemonFreak5, I also want to hear a lot more from you. We have quite a bit of information of who is a townie and who is independent. We also have the few players that have had their identity revealed, but not their alignment. But we don't know much about you. The only things that we have been able to observe, which has mainly been conservative playing, makes you look like a wolf. In fact, right now I think you area wolf. Either that or sith. But anyway, you really need to join the discussion today, even if you have a hard time finding something to post on.

That's all I'm going to post for now, if there's something wrong with any of my logic, its probably because I'm tired and have a headache. So feel free to point out anything that doesn't make sense.

PokemonFreak5, I also want to hear a lot more from you. We have quite a bit of information of who is a townie and who is independent. We also have the few players that have had their identity revealed, but not their alignment. But we don't know much about you. The only things that we have been able to observe, which has mainly been conservative playing, makes you look like a wolf. In fact, right now I think you area wolf. Either that or sith. But anyway, you really need to join the discussion today, even if you have a hard time finding something to post on.

That makes perfect sense.

The action of not being cleared and being somewhat inactive would normally raise suspicion flags. It really is also not an issue of me not having time to say exactly what I want to. Currently out of the state again. I have temporary access, but all my notes etc are at home. Nethertheless I shall try to participate more today.

Expect another post within 24 hours when I get some brief access time again.

Just thought I should give everyone a heads-up, rather than remaining vague.

Pretty soon the ship is going to explode...

So am I correct in gathering from the update that there are exactly 3 sith left? In the update, Giovanni was talking to TWO sith. So there are probably 3 sith, 1? wolf, and 0 or 1 independents left.

I would be surprised if there is more than one wolf left..that would make that team pretty big. So far five are dead. It seems likely there would be about 6 of them. And Wobba Fett may or may not be an independent. So most of the towns enemies are sith now.

I was in the Engine Room last night. Just wanted to throw that info out there,

Pretty soon the ship is going to explode...

So am I correct in gathering from the update that there are exactly 3 sith left? In the update, Giovanni was talking to TWO sith. So there are probably 3 sith, 1? wolf, and 0 or 1 independents left.

I would be surprised if there is more than one wolf left..that would make that team pretty big. So far five are dead. It seems likely there would be about 6 of them. And Wobba Fett may or may not be an independent. So most of the towns enemies are sith now.

I was in the Engine Room last night. Just wanted to throw that info out there,

I'm still unsure about Wobba Fett. From the TV show, Wobbafett is a part of Team Rocket and Boba Fett was allied with the Imperials in the Empire Strikes Back.

@ Redados1: Any news on your role?

Back