2 professor juniper
2 bianca
11 supporters

7 :psychic:
3 :fighting:
4 double colorless energy
14 energy

60 card deck

ok mewtwo is in there as the main attacker and gardevoir is for the ability then terrakion is for the electric decks also shaymin for the ability

everything else is just 2 try 2 speed the deck up

where i need help is getting garde out a little more faster
and i was thinking a 1-0-1 teck with reuniclus and 1 cleffa

i also can use some help with the trainer and supporter lines thanks a million

Last edited:
i use foul play and it has helped me ohko mewtwo and it take and it take 7 to 8 energy to ko zoroark i just need help on speed

---------- Post added 02/13/2012 at 10:19 AM ----------

not ohko but it does heavy damage to mewtwo

well if your trying to speed up the gardvoir id run 4 pkmn comm and 4 rare candy.

Although N is good and potentially game changing id still rather run 4 pont and 2 sages instead of 3-3 pont/N

But this is all based on my playstyle and deckbuilding ideals so i could be wrong

Here's what I would do
-2-2 Zoroark
- 2 Catcher
- 2 DCE
- 2 Psychic

+ 1-1-1 Gardevoir
+ 4 Prism Energy
+ 2 Terrakion
+ 1 Shaymin EX

Even though Zoroark is aa decent hellp against Mewtwo, you already have the best Mewtwo counter in Mewtwo itself. Your deck as it is also extremely weak to Magnezone, so Terrakion really helps here. Shaymin is a realy good late game option when paired with N. The best option to power these guys up is Prism energy, which can also count as Psychic energy for Mewtwo. With Garde as the only stage 2, bumping up the line helps with the consistancy. As far as the catchers go, you have 4 Junk Arms, so 2 is fine
Posted with Mobile style...

Here's what I would do
-2-2 Zoroark
- 2 Catcher
- 2 DCE
- 2 Psychic

+ 1-1-1 Gardevoir
+ 4 Prism Energy
+ 2 Terrakion
+ 1 Shaymin EX

Even though Zoroark is aa decent hellp against Mewtwo, you already have the best Mewtwo counter in Mewtwo itself. Your deck as it is also extremely weak to Magnezone, so Terrakion really helps here. Shaymin is a realy good late game option when paired with N. The best option to power these guys up is Prism energy, which can also count as Psychic energy for Mewtwo. With Garde as the only stage 2, bumping up the line helps with the consistancy. As far as the catchers go, you have 4 Junk Arms, so 2 is fine
Posted with Mobile style...

Zoroark is the ultimate EX counter. I would keep it in

How is Zoroark the perfect EX counter? For Reshiram EX and Zekrom EX you would have to pluspower 3 times, (unless resh took self damage). It doesn't OHKO any of the other EX's either.

I totally agree with this and, because I feel like it, I'm gonna go in depth
For starters, Zoroark has only 100 hp, which means most EX's can OHKO it with ease. Now as far as attacking goes, there are much better options:

*Implying that Gardevoir is in play, Mewtwo has all Psychic energy on it and no Pluspowers are used*

Mewtwo EX: The most I could see Zoroark doing is 100-120 damage, while your own Mewtwo EX could easily OHKO for 2 energies with his second attack

Reshiram EX- Zoroark can only OHKO Resh if it hit itself for 50 with its second attack. That's a 50% chance right there. If it has Evolite, then it will take 2 attacks. Mewtwo will only need 3 energy to OHKO a fully powered Resh.

Zekrom EX- Zoroark can't OHKO Zekrom at all. Terrakion can easily.

Shaymin EX- This thing is too fragile, most things nowadays can OHKO it

Regigiga EX- Too be honest, this thing won't see much play, so I wouldn't worry about it.

Kyurem EX- See Regigigas

And there ya have it, the reasons why Zoroark is not the perfect EX counter.

Constructive criticism wanted

ok ill text play it that way and if i like it ill change the list tonight when i get home from league thank you

Seems good. Only thing I would do is
-2 Bianca- only good when you have less then 3 cards
-1 Catcher- with 4 JA's, 3 is fine
-3 Fighting Energy- Prism's are more useful

+1 Cleffa- It's Cleffa. Why not have it in?
+1 Evolite- Since all your main attackers are basic, might as well have more of these
+1 Communication- 1 more helps
+3 Prism Energy- Again, since all your main attackers are basic, might as well. Also still counts as 2 energy on Mewtwo

ok ill test play it this way in the morning if i like ill change the deck list

---------- Post added 02/18/2012 at 12:03 AM ----------

also im not sure about prism energy because everyone in my area plays lost remover but ill give i a chance

Doesn't look comparatively consistent.

+1 cleffa
+1 communication
+3 draw supporters of your choosing

-5 plus power/catcher/energy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back