2 N
1 Seeker

Energy: 9
2 Prism
2 Fighting
4 Rainbow
3 DCE

Strategy:
Get Vileplume out as quickly as possible and then charge up Regigigas EX then transfer damage with Reuniclus' ability and hit for heavy damage . Kyurem EX is a secondary hitter. I do need help getting Vileplume out faster though. The only match-ups I have a real problem is zeeltrik and CMT so if anyone has advice of how to slow em down or get the match-up at 50/50 that would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Honestly, rainbow is not safe for EX pokemon. I would take those out for 2 grass and 2 water. As for faster vileplume, I can't really see anything you can add to make it get out faster. Just pray they set off twins when you have it in your hand.

You have a good point if I can get my hands on a Mewtwo EX I will probably replace cleffa with that and for the ponts justs as a hand refresher.

Add another Sage's. It's your most reliable way to get T2 Vileplume, and a lot of your deck becomes useless after it's down so you need something to get through all the junk (Communications, Candies, the rest of your Vileplume line). Maybe add another Pichu to ensure a T1 Oddish. Rainbows are perfectly fine in this deck... you can just move the damage off anyways. The high retreaters look concerning, you play so many. Do they ever get in the way of your start? In variants in the past that played Pokemon with 2 retreat (like the non-EX Dragons and Phanpy), a DCE ensured you could still retreat for a Pichu or a Cleffa in the same turn.

So far I have not had issues with retreats but I might add some switch just in case, and thanks for your opinion on getting the fast vileplume.

You can't use switch with Plume, up, so don't add them/ His point was just trying to slim down on big retreat cost Pokemon, although it seems kinda unavoidable in this type a build. I would recomend though fittign in 1 Outrage dragon so you have a reliable and easily charged DCE attack.

And you need the option of Cleffa, while Mewtwo is an okay option. i dislike your lack of ability to hit the bench though, which standard truth had in ESL. It makes it too easy for them to sack uneeded Pokemon and charge up Magnezones/Mewtwos.

13 energy is needed (4DCE, 4 rainbow, 3 water, 2 fighting

3 sage, 3 N, 4 twins, 2 collector, 2 pichu, 2 cleffa won me 4 Cities.

SEL is amazing

Add a bellossom, -6 damage counters/turn is amazing and for only one card more.

3 communication and 2 level ball

No need for seeker, 1 max.

13 energy is needed (4DCE, 4 rainbow, 3 water, 2 fighting

3 sage, 3 N, 4 twins, 2 collector, 2 pichu, 2 cleffa won me 4 Cities.

SEL is amazing

Add a bellossom, -6 damage counters/turn is amazing and for only one card more.

3 communication and 2 level ball

No need for seeker, 1 max.

Thanks for the input I will give that a try.

Just a few thoughts..

I don't think you need that many Rare Candy or PONTs. I run 2 Rare Candy and 1 PONT, 1 N, 1 Copycat. I'm thinking about making the Copycat a second N though.

Are you just seeker healing? That's not a good plan. You will lose the mirror matches for sure. Blissey + Seeker generally heals ~350+ damage easily. With EX pokemon swinging 150 a turn, you're going to have to keep up somehow.

Sages are iffy in this kind of deck. There are too many important things you may have to discard. I'd choose Cheren over Sages any day.

Also a Mewtwo would be nice.

Last edited:
The only thing is that I couldn't find room for a Blissey and I would lose all my energy cause of discarding energy

I have a deck similar to this but instead of Terrakion I've decided to go for Donphan, so far it's done pretty well but I'm still tweaking it. I haven't tried Bellossom but I've heard good things, right now I've been testing Blissey and it's pretty awesome. With my deck there is less pokemon to attach to so I haven't run into a discarding energy problem. You shouldn't be needing to attach every turn once you get setup and you can hold onto energy until when you need them, unless you are playing Durant of course.

For everyone who commented on my list I have now edited it and I think it is good but needs a little tweaking.

2 Kyurem EX
1 Metwo EX
1 Terrakion
2-2 donphan
3-2-2/1 plume/bell
2-2-2 Reuniclus
1 cleffa
1 pichu

4 sage
4 twins
3 N
2 collector
4 communication
4 candy
2 level ball

4 dce
4 rainbow
3 fighting
2 water

I like this list but you really need 2 vileplume i case 1 is prized and for the bellosom it is not such a big deal

Austino's list is probably the best list on the Internet. Listen to his wisdom. Also, he does have two vileplume.
Posted with Mobile style...

It may be the best list on the internet but that's only because people aren't posting the good lists ;/

2 Solosis won't do. 1/1 Vileplume Bellossom won't do.

There are certain cards you can get away with teching. Vileplume is not one of them.

Last edited:
It may be the best list on the internet but that's only because people aren't posting the good lists ;/

2 Solosis won't do. 1/1 Vileplume Bellossom won't do.

There are certain cards you can get away with teching. Vileplume is not one of them.

Agreed. 3 Solosis are definitely needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back