Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

OKLAHOMA SPT Championships - 3/10/12

In Japan (until Friday 2/24), and just across the way is a Pokemon Center!

If I know you and you have a request (depending on bag space, very little left), I could pick something up for you.... and bring it to states.

DO NOT HIJACK THIS THREAD WITH POSTS, PM me please....

~Jeremy

Wow, good to know this guy!!!!

Remember if you want to stay at thte Sheraton Hotel either night of the event and get the special price of $60 a room you have to book it by 5pm on February 27th. Not much time left.

I checked online and the website said it was full-up. I will give them a call this afternoon to confirm.

Last edited:
I just talked to the Sheraton Hotel and as soon as their computer is back up, (should be soon), they will be adding more rooms to the block. Give it a little time and it should be alright.
But remember you have only until 5pm this next Monday to book at this special price.

Good news. Since the hotel has had computer issues and some of you have tried to book a room to no avail, they have extended the cut off till this Friday and added more rooms.
Let me know if there are any more problems.

If you want fast food, just about any national chain is within 3 miles. Most of them are within 1 1/2 miles.
I'll have a map at the event for anyone not familiar with the area and doesn't have a smart phone.

Sorry for just appearing out of nowhere! I am new to the scene. I am trying to get me and my three youngers up there this weekend

Late if you wanna stay for the whole thing. :) I've judged the last two years and we were up for a good twelve hours if I remember correctly. Also doubleaintx, I commented on your thread about Ft. Worth area, Wataua, and Haltom leagues.

I'm guesstimating the juniors will be done by 6, the seniors around 7 and the masters by midnight. Else we might have to go to another location to finish the masters.

Back