Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

What Won/Who Won S/P/T?

Two of the 5-8 in new hampshire masters were Souk P. With zone-eel and Darrius S. With zekeel. Neither deck had any zany tech... Just standard lists.
Posted with Mobile style...

For sake of completion, since you are listing techs used in Zekrom/Eels in the first post now, my deck (Idaho Master's 1st place deck), ran Thundurus and Terrakion, and a Zapdos (albeit, the Zapdos was useless all day, but it was in there :p )

This is not correct Top 4 in seniors for Oregon:

Oregon Seniors:
1. Liam W Durant
2. Bodhi T. Zeel
3. Jack P. Zeel
Koichi N, Zekrom/Pachi/Shaymin/Eel

Actual results were:

Oregon Seniors:
1. Daniel M.- Durant
2. Bodhi T. - Zeel
3. Jack P. - Zeel
4. Ian W. - Zeel

Let's give the actual winners proper credit for their hard work.

Last edited:
Italy:

Turin [NorthWest] (3/4)

1) Simone S (CMT+Terrakion)
2) Alberto C (CMT)
3) Federico Z (The Truth)
4) Martina C (ZekEel)

Rome [Central] (3/11)

1) Lorenzo P (Reshiphlosion)
2) Martina C (ZekEel)
3) Dario S (CMT+Terrakion)
4) Alfonso Antonio S (CMT)

I was 4th in NC but my deck is not listed in the Top 4's. I played 0 zekrom in the deck so it probably shouldn't be grouped with the Zekrom/Eelektrik decks. :)

New Hampshire

1) Sam Chen (Celebi/Mewtwo/Tornadus)
2) Azul Griego (Celebi/Mewtwo/Tornadus)
3) Raymond Cipoletti (Durant)
4) John Chimento (Donphan/Mewtwo)

I lost to Azul in the third round of swiss. I didn't see any tornadus, but he did use Terrakion and Virizon. We played about 12 turns each and the only supporter I ever got was Sages Training. I don't think we spoke more than 3 words to each other the whole game...and only made eye contact twice lol.

Under the "Winning Decks" portion at the top of the OP, Celebi/Mewtwo is still counted as winning Masters in Oklahoma when Zekrom/Eelektrik is what actually won.

Georgia masters:

7. Cory Rice w/ Straight Donphan
8. Collin Schaetzke w/ Mew/Chandelure/Crobat/Jumpluff/Yanmega/Terrakion

all top 8 were FL people btw lol. 13/16 were FL.

Last edited:
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Masters

1st : Xavier C w/ Celebi/Mewtwo
2nd : Yee Wei C w/ Zekrom/Eelektrik
3rd : Febri w/ Zekrom/Eelektrik
4th : Lawrence w/ ???
5th : Clifton G w/ Celebi/Mewtwo
6th : Adwin L w/ Durant
7th : Edmund w/ Zekrom
8th : Not so sure who/what he played

Last edited:
Update to come tommorow, I apoligize for standings issues, but there's not much I can do from mobile.

@Below-OK, I will remove the symbols. As someone else that uses Tapatalk, it doesn't show any of the symbold, but : psychic : tends to like to make the tongue face and put ychic:

Will be fixed when I get to a computer to do it.

Posted with Mobile style...

Last edited:
Just wanted to say:

We all know the types, putting the symbols beside the decks is not necessary. And, its not that I care, but, it has to be time consuming for you...AND (the main reason I post this) some mobile apps don't support the code to display the symbols and it makes reading this thread difficult. Maybe my settings aren't right, but the only one that displays on mine is psychic (since it does show, its hard to believe my settings are wrong), the rest just display the code. And, for what it's worth, I'm using Tapatalk, the "official" app for Pokegym.

This is for Louisiana States.

5th place - Jacob W (Zekrom Eels)
6th place - Michael Philipello (Reshiram Emboar)
7th Place - Timothy Porter (Zebstrika Eelectrik Zekrom)
8th Place - Alex S (????)

Germany:

Dortmund
Masters:
1st Nico A. ZekEel (me :) )
2nd Steven M. Mewbox
3rd David S. Typhlosion/Magnezone
4th Oliver L. ReshiPhlosion

Back