I'll have that hat for you Mr. Cook!
Posted with Mobile style...

And you my sir, ROCK!

So for Regionals, I'll have:

A cool looking Poke Ball hat
A cool looking Pokemon tie
A cool looking Pikachu necklace
Cool looking blue Pokemon armbands

And none of it matches with anything but I'm gonna look PokeFly!

Will we have anyone filming the event? I know Weldon will be there with his camera, but will we have anyone with a camera set up just to record matches. It would be awesome to have one at table 1 throughout the whole tournament!

Will we have anyone filming the event? I know Weldon will be there with his camera, but will we have anyone with a camera set up just to record matches. It would be awesome to have one at table 1 throughout the whole tournament!

As of now, no. I invited one of the guys that's been filming but he said he wasn't coming to Houston. I've given Weldon permission to walk around and film and I'd be fine with him setting up at Table 1 as long as the players give permission.

As of now, no. I invited one of the guys that's been filming but he said he wasn't coming to Houston. I've given Weldon permission to walk around and film and I'd be fine with him setting up at Table 1 as long as the players give permission.

Sweet, I'll beg him to set one up. The biggest regional championship in the country needs some game footage :)

Get that video spot on your local Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, and network Saturday morning cartoons, and you'll see massive, massive attendance.

2010 - rokman's houston nightmare
2011 - rokman's houston dream
2012..... rokman is bringing the nightmare to houston ;)

Say i made top 4 in the VGC tournament when i get the allowence can i do the TCG event instead of the VGC?

In order to get the travel allowance, you have to go to Nationals. What you do once you're there is up to you. One thing you may want to consider though - if you place in the top 4 VGC at regionals, you get a round 1 and round 2 bye.

Hope that helps!!

Can't wait to see everyone!!!!

Just a friendly reminder - Be sure and check the first post on this thread for all details regarding the TCG & VG tournaments, what's allowed, not allowed, etc. Make sure you're prepared.

Be sure and check out the list of restaurants and fast food places, also on the first post. All eateries are within two blocks of the hotel. We'll also have a cash concessions area for food, a pasta bar, and Starbucks at the hotel, right in front of the ballrooms.

Post #71 - Extra contest and activities to win extra stuff.

Post #73 - Friday night happenings for TCG & VG.

Don't forget that we have 3 vendors for your shopping pleasure. Space Cadets, Strikezone, & T&T.

Troll & Toad has started it's own thread here on the Gym so check it out if you have any questions.

Back