Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

H: Yveltal-EX, Suicune *, Gold FAs, Venusaur-EX FA JPN, other FAs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just traded the Catcher. Got an amazing deal though. Got a full set of 2006 Tropical Tidal Wave for it. :)

I don't feel comfortable grading cards that I didn't pull from a pack and put in a sleeve, and I traded for all the shinies, but I could ship it to you for you to check out, if you want. I know Zoroark isn't M-NM, but Gardy might be.

I don't have any, but I'll start trying to get them. You only need 2, or do you need more?

Hmmm... I'll get back to you in a bit, I have to think on it.
Hi, so have you thought about it?

By any chance you get a hold of the Entei FA EX? I could see about working a deal for both that includes the Charizard if so, otherwise I don't see anything else on your side.

I do also have Special Darkness Energy League Promos that are Holo. Not sure if you're interested in that kind.

Anyway we can make a deal for just Kyogre EX FA? I think I got an Entei from someone else at league this next week..

1 N DEX RH
1 Ultra Ball RH
1 Dark Patch RH
2 Dark Claw RH
1 Hydreigon
4x Sp. Dark Promo
Zekrom-EX

For Kyogre and something small?

Hello, I dint have my trading post open/updated yet. But I was wondering would you trade

1-2x Darkari EX

For
1x Golden Catcher
And something else..?

Would like to know if you will and then I will let you know what else I have from your wants or you can check my list later. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back