Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

"E" Symbol

Does anyone know why some of the common Energies and Trainers from Ruby & Sapphire lack the "E" symbol in the bottom left corner?

Does it has to do with a theme deck or something? They do not seem to be too uncommon, but one guy online has been advertised 1 such card as an error for a while.

Thanks

Yes, I just opened a 2004 EX Trainer Deck (Gardevoir) and all of the cards, even the reres, have no e-reader symbol. They still have the set symbol just no e-reader border. They are also dated 2004 instead of 2003.

The 2004 EX Trainer decks are different than other cards. The two decks are the only places that you can find the cards (to my knowledge) without the e-reader portion of the cards.

I don't believe this applies to theme decks, just these special releases.

I have listed all known variants (at least the ones known to me) for the Ruby& Sapphire set on my website http://www.pokemon-paradijs.com/ruilkaarten/ex-ruby-sapphire.php

Most of the non e-reader cards come from the Ex Battle Satdium/Ex Master Trainer decks, theme decks from later sets, energy cards from non-english European countries.

Sandstorm and Dragon set also contain some non e-reader variants from the Ex Battle Satdium/Ex Master Trainer decks.

Sandstorm and Dragon set also contain some non e-reader variants from the Ex Battle Satdium/Ex Master Trainer decks.

That should be flipped around to read: "The ex Battle Stadium/ex Master Trainer decks also contain some non e-Reader variants from the Sandstorm and Dragon sets."

Back