Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Top Cut Matches From US Nationals!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pooka

Master Trainer
For those that don't know, we were able to record matches from the Top 16 through Top 4 at US Nationals this year. Overall, this is a big step for the growth of the game, and I wanted to share these with the community. Hands down, these were some of the best matches I've ever seen. Enjoy!

Top 16 - Tom Dolezal vs. Dylan Bryan
Top 8 - John Roberts II vs. Carl Scheu
Top 4 - Jay Hornung vs. Kevin Nance

If you have any feedback or questions, feel free to speak your mind. We're always looking to improve. Thank you!

These are fantastic videos and I can't wait to see more from The Top Cut!

I would also recommend the video where TTC interviews Jay Hornung and have him break down his deck card for card basically

Awesome videos, thanks =)

Can anyone explain to me what happened in the darkrai vs vileplume game? Why did the plume player not use misdreavus one turn earlier? Darkrai only had 3 cards left in his deck, right?

Can anyone explain to me what happened in the darkrai vs vileplume game? Why did the plume player not use misdreavus one turn earlier? Darkrai only had 3 cards left in his deck, right?

Actually, he had four cards left in his deck. It was difficult for us to see, and we assumed that there were three left in his deck, but really there were four. That's why Dylan had to wait a turn to use Dual Draw (and, unfortunately, lost on time because of it).

Thanks abunch for getting these videos together, Top Cut Crew! Really appreciate it. I've already watched through the Tom Dolezal game versus Vileplume. That was intense.

As a PTO and a Judge, I appreciate what your group is doing also. Anytime we can bring PTCG to more people, the better. Also, I was able to get the t4 tables switched so you would have 2 fresh decks (Nance v Hornung) instead of a repeat with Roberts II.

Great job!

Keith

I really loved to watch them most of all because it involved different decks.
Don't give up, even if you are not allowed to record everything.
There is enough left to enjoy for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back