Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Sibling Question

1st Apac juniors, 1st seniors, 1st masters all from same family plus the 2011 world champ in seniors

It has happened many times before. This year, I know of at least three pairs of siblings that made worlds. I also know of a father and his son that both made worlds (SO HAPPY)! It has happened many times before... skill just has to run in the family :p

It has happened many times before. This year, I know of at least three pairs of siblings that made worlds. I also know of a father and his son that both made worlds (SO HAPPY)! It has happened many times before... skill just has to run in the family :p

Ahh, ok. Far from rare then! Thanks!

In '05 my sister got an invite for the Junior division. My brother (Senior) and I (Master) grinded in with a top 16 worlds finish.

Plenty of times. I playtest with 3 brothers who have all made it into worlds 3 years in a row... in all three age divisions.

Grafton and I will play in Masters division this year together. What parent/child combos have their been? I assume Silvestros did it at least once but cannot remember. I know Liz Reed made it through Grinder one year with her son I think. Any others??

If you're willing to let the VGC in on this, the Arnold family has had at least one entrant in every VGC Worlds age group that's ever happened. Maybe once there was one age group that didn't make it.

In 2004 Me (masters) and James (juniors) qualified, then Chelsey grindered in (seniors)

In 2005 Me (masters) Chelsey (Seniors) and James (juniors) all swept a regional to quailfy for worlds.

In 2006 Me (masters) and James (Juniors) both qualified

I think we were the first family to sweep all three age groups at the same regional.

Jimmy

Me and all of my 3 brothers qualified in 2008, 2010. (1 jun, 1 sen, 2 mas)
In 2009, 2011, 2012 my 3 brothers qualified. (1 jun, 1 sen, 2 mas)

My two brothers (juniors/seniors) and I (masters) all qualified for worlds in North America for the past three years :) it has been a blessing to play while appreciating quality times with the family.

Back