Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Play! Point display

Status
Not open for further replies.
Non Prof judges will earn credits that will count towards their Nationals eligibility the exact same way and quantities that players earn Play! Points. We will notify them via email and post a list of these eligible judges on our site in advance.

Professors will need to earn a certain number of Professor credits within a specific time period. (Think Professor Cup requirements) Details to be announced soon.

Where can we find the list of eligible judges? I am not sure if I am qualified to play. (I only have 3 Play Points but volunteered at events which if I otherwise played in, I would have 11 Points.)

Pete:

Sorry for posting this here (there are probably only 4 people in the world who care about this), but I don't know where else to ask: What is the situation regarding the 2011-2012 "Player of the Year" award?

It's been two months since the Play! Points season ended. The only things ever said about "Player of the Year" were stated long ago at http://www.pokemon.com/us/play-pokemon/play-pokemon-tournaments
Pokemon Organized Play will award the title of Player of the Year to the players from each age division with the most Play! Points.
and at http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/op_2012_champ_series-2011-09-15/
Plus, the top Play! Point earners in each division will earn Player of the Year honors for their dedication!

Several weeks after the season ended, I sent in a support ticket with some questions about it and received a reply which said: "We'll get information about the Player of the Year up as soon as possible..." After another month of silence went by, I submitted another ticket, which was assigned to "Pokémon Support Lead", but I have not heard anything further and more weeks have passed. So can anyone give more information?:confused: In particular, it would be nice to know:

1. In masters division, two players tied for the Play! Points lead. Do they both receive the award, or will some as-yet-unspecified method be used to break the tie and determine the single winner?

2. Are the "honors" simply an abstract title (bragging rights), or is there anything material which accompanies the title?

3. Will there be a similar Player of the Year award for the 2012-2013 season? (Seemingly not, since the news announcement for the current championship series made no mention of it.)

Thank you.

Ok so it says i have 0 CP and 0 Play Points and Im not listed on the ratings but it says ive been awarded cp and pp

Hey Mods,
Can we close this and start a new one? The original post is quite old and most of the information here has nothing to do with the current problem.

Hi everyone,

We launched a new cloud based server configuration last week that in the long run will be a big help. There were some problems as there will always be in a large project like that. The main problem is that the program that queues tasks occasionally got overwhelmed and this caused some tournament uploads to get stuck and periodically prevented logging into the website.

In order to take some strain of the system while they fixed the root problem, the web team turned off some non-critical tasks like Play! Point and Premier Ratings calculations. The root problem is mostly resolved and they should be able to turn those functions back on later this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back