Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Vendors?

juniormccracken

<b>BR Autumn 11 WWWW Leader</b>
I've never been to a Regionals before. Are there any side events or vendors?

I understand if you call me a noob but I underatand. Lol

Thanks in advance!

The only regionals I have been to, (Utah, 2010-2011 season) had one small vendor selling dice, and sleeves, but from what I hear, other places have more; also there are more now than there were two years ago.

It all depends on the Regional Championship you're going to.

All of the ones I've been to in Illinois, Wisconsin, Indiana, and Missouri have had at least one vendor onsite. Wisconsin last year had an EXTENSIVE library of side events. I'm hoping that Missouri and Indiana follow suit.

TOs are starting to step up their games recently. It's nice to see.

Check around the topics on this forum. Most of them will tell you what's going on at your Regional Championship.

It all depends on the Regional Championship you're going to.

All of the ones I've been to in Illinois, Wisconsin, Indiana, and Missouri have had at least one vendor onsite. Wisconsin last year had an EXTENSIVE library of side events. I'm hoping that Missouri and Indiana follow suit.

TOs are starting to step up their games recently. It's nice to see.

Check around the topics on this forum. Most of them will tell you what's going on at your Regional Championship.

Exactly Bullados.

Same with texas. Texas Regionals has alot of things to do this year. This will be my 1st regionals as well.

As Bullados said check the topics on this forum, and if you need help with the one your going to ask some one that know about the event

The Northwest tends to have one 'vendor' - one of our PTOs' wife, who peddles random cool stuff hijacked from Mr. Raichu's garage. We also have side events running throughout both days, including a warm-up DS tourney the day before, and a booth where you can have your picture taken with any life-size 3D Pokemon you want, among many other things.

Hope to see you in January, Salem isn't TOOOOO far from Idaho!

Two vendors scheduled for Houston in October.

Strikezone (Houston, Texas) - Buying and selling singles (no bulk), selling booster, tins, mats, dice, and sleeves.

Space Cadet Collections (Oak Ridge North, Texas) - Selling everything under the sun they can get their hands on, Pokemon related that is. Will also have dice, sleeves, and mats.

Both vendors were at last April's Regionals and the players loved them so we got them again.

Free side events on Friday night with prizes going to the top 2 players of each event.

I love that they added another Regionals.

Fall: Santa Clara, CA
Winter: Salem, OR
Spring: Salt Lake City, UT

That looks like my schedule for Regionals.
I'll travel twice more for States outside of Idaho.
Stoked.

Didn't See any other posts for the Santa Clara, CA event so i guess this goes here?

I will be vending there again as Desperate4Cards

We will be buying and selling singles, sealed product, bulk, sleves, mats, plushies, keychains, imported goods, 3ds items and alot more. We had alot of positive feedback and we are using all the comments we got from last years event to make sure we have lots more of what people are looking for. We are bringing up 4 to 5 times as much stock as last year and more staff and a dedicated buyer to keep things moving along well.

If there are any requests for items for us to bring please send me a message and i will do my best locate them!

Back