Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Texas Marathon - City Championships

there are really not many good options to play that can beat hammers, darkrai/landorus, landorus/whatever, and keldeo/blasotise!

Information concerning the Sherman City Tournament on Sunday December 30.

There will not be a lunch break. There are numerous places to eat nearby after your tournament is over.

I have tables/chairs for about 60 players. If we have more than that then some will play on the floor.

Your GPS may not take you to the right location. Here are directions to the Glennie O Ham Center.

From the south (Dallas, McKinney)
Take US 75 North into Sherman
Take Exit 60 (FM 131/N Travis St)
Go to the traffic light and turn right onto Vern Holland Dr
Music St is the 3rd street on the right

From the west (Gainesville) or north (Durant)
Take US 75 South into Sherman
Take Exit 60 (FM 131/N Travis St)
Go to the traffic light and turn left under the underpass onto N Travis St
At the next traffic light veer left (in front of Burger King) onto Vern Holland Dr
Music St is the 3rd street on the right

Do not park on the grass. You can park in the parking lot, along the street, and in the elementry school parking lot.

Last edited:
Well, this sleet and snow is hitting pretty hard here. I am going to hope it calms down by tomorrow or I wont be able to go to Fort Worth or Watauga xD

Tournament is ON for tomorrow!! And every other day for the next week.

Everyone have a very Merry Christmas!! And drive carefully. Give yourself extra time to get to the venue. Be safe!!

Tournament is ON for tomorrow!! And every other day for the next week.

Everyone have a very Merry Christmas!! And drive carefully. Give yourself extra time to get to the venue. Be safe!!

Thanks for the information! I'll be there for sure :) Merry Christmas to you and your family!

There were 70 Masters and 11 Juniors. Brendan B won Juniors, Masters T4 was:

Keldeo
vs
Ho-oh

and

Mewtwo Eel
vs
Ho-oh

The first half of the bracket is accurate; not the second half, since I played vs a Landy/Terrak/Mewtwo/Bouffalant in finals.

At the Sherman City tournament do not park on the grass. You can park in the parking lot, along the street, and in the elementry school parking lot.

ALSO PERTAINING TO THE SHERMAN CITY CHAMPIONSHIPS:

1. A preregistration list has been started for the tournament. It is now capped due to the small spacing:

60 Masters, 15 Seniors, and 15 juniors

There are still slot available and sign ups will continue at the Denton City Championship tomorrow.

2. For those who have been using past decklists. You won't be able to use a previous from earlier in the week nor would you be able use the decklist from the Sherman City Championship for the remaining tournaments this week.

Thanks so much to all those who have come to the tournaments!! Amazing turnouts - especially those who braved the snow on the 26th. And the winner is:

FORT WORTH
Juniors:
1st: Brendan B
2nd: Naomi P
3rd: Nabil B
4th: Keane H

Seniors:
1st: Alex S
2nd: Ryan N
3rd: Christopher S
4th: Dylan S

Masters:
1st: John K
2nd: Pearce B
3rd: Jeremy J
4th: Diane S

WATAUGA
Juniors:
1st: Keane H
2nd: Sam M
3rd: Tanny V
4th: Keaton L

Seniors:
1st: Andrew T
2nd: Christopher S
3rd: Jolanna I
4th: Chris L

Masters:
1st: Martin M
2nd: Tony V
3rd: Brandon S
4th: Michael F

GARLAND:
Juniors:
1st: Keane H
2nd: Brendan B
3rd: Samuel M
4th: Emi R

Seniors:
1st: Natalia R
2nd: Harry W
3rd: Andrew T
4th: Christopher S

Masters:
1st: Mike N
2nd: Curtis H
3rd: John K
4th: Harrison L

Amazing games!! See you all at in Denton, Sherman, Plano and Dallas!!

Back