Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Need help with Pokemon related data entry project. Pays 2x Booster Boxes.

Hi everyone,

I need one or two people to help me with some easy (but tedious) Pokemon related data entry over the next 1-2 weeks. It is very simple work if you're familiar with the TCG.

I have about 10 projects (approximately) that should take about 1.5 hours each. If you are willing to work on this for me, I'll send you two modified format booster boxes of your choice.

Mods: Am I allowed to offer cash (via PayPal) or cards as compensation for this?
Edit: Since I haven't gotten a "no," I'm going to assume its OK and have added cards as compensation.

- TDP

Last edited:
I would be willing to help depending on what is required and what this is for. Feel free to PM me the details.

PM me the details, I can try this for you. I can't promise anything without knowing details, but I can most certainly try. And can we wait until Plasma Storm for the boxes?

Last edited:
Wow! This thread got no replies for like two days, so I stopped checking it. I came back tonight and there are now 11 replies. Thanks for all of the interest and I'm sorry for not responding to everyone sooner.

King Piplup was the only person to PM me, and I check/responded to that first. I promise that I will go through and reply to everyone, but it may be tomorrow or Friday. If there are a lot of people who want to work on this (and it really is "work"), then I may be able to expand the scope of the project. I can probably only offer the 2x box deal to the lead person, could definitely compensate extra help.

So, in the meantime, if you want to PM me so that you're in line, feel free. Otherwise, I will get back to each one of you individually when I can.

Last edited:
I believe I have no contacted everyone. At this time, I have more interested people than I know what to do with, so I'm going to close the request for help. However, if you'd like to be on my waiting list, feel free to post here. I just may not respond unless I need you.

I really, really, really appreciate all of the eagerness to work on this project.

- Nikki

Back