Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Werewolf XVIII: Dimensional Clash: Wolves/Outlaws Win!

First off, sorry for not posting last night. I had a few distractions I needed to deal with, and no one bumped the thread for me... :(

So, I currently have a posting restriction and for the time being, cannot vote. However, I can say who I think should be lynched and all that, so I'll make full use of this ability.

^This post seems like PJ was taking advantage of the situation, as this would obviously clear her as town (or at least non-wolf) if it's true. It's not enough to go off of for a full on vote, but she's definitely someone I'll be keeping an eye on in the future.

FoS: PikaJewel

Maybe I should do an ISO on her... thoughts? (unless someone else would rather do the ISO haha)

I find this post a bit odd. It seems a bit odd to accuse someone of possibly being under suspicion of a wolf, for killing a wolf this late in the game. Especially by the means which it happened. Furthermore, there is not likely more than 1 wolf left at this point, so to kill 1 of 2 remaining wolves would be suicide. It would also be FAR more effective to use the wolf kill, shoot a townie, and then if you REALLY want to risk it to get that town credit, push for the wolf to be lynched during the day. It just doesn't make sense to do anything else. Even then, it really doesn't make sense to kill the other wolf, lynch or otherwise.

Pokemonplayer101 is suspicious and worthy of votes until he can better explain himself IMO.

Also, I looked back and he is NOT one of the people who voted me to get the Azure Kite lynch. I believe it would be highly benificial to the town to go back and see who did not vote for me. I think it's likely that we can find at least 1 wolf in there.

Sorry to all I have been busy. I'll catch up and try to make a post.

Understandable. However, I would like to know where you disappear to every other game day (or something close to that).

First off, sorry for not posting last night. I had a few distractions I needed to deal with, and no one bumped the thread for me... :(

So, I currently have a posting restriction and for the time being, cannot vote. However, I can say who I think should be lynched and all that, so I'll make full use of this ability.

I find this post a bit odd. It seems a bit odd to accuse someone of possibly being under suspicion of a wolf, for killing a wolf this late in the game. Especially by the means which it happened. Furthermore, there is not likely more than 1 wolf left at this point, so to kill 1 of 2 remaining wolves would be suicide. It would also be FAR more effective to use the wolf kill, shoot a townie, and then if you REALLY want to risk it to get that town credit, push for the wolf to be lynched during the day. It just doesn't make sense to do anything else. Even then, it really doesn't make sense to kill the other wolf, lynch or otherwise.

Pokemonplayer101 is suspicious and worthy of votes until he can better explain himself IMO.

Also, I looked back and he is NOT one of the people who voted me to get the Azure Kite lynch. I believe it would be highly benificial to the town to go back and see who did not vote for me. I think it's likely that we can find at least 1 wolf in there.

Understandable. However, I would like to know where you disappear to every other game day (or something close to that).

I would be quicker to agree with you if he wasn't Entie (Is this correct? that he claimed to be Entie?) And last time we tried to kill one of them it backfired.

Yeah.... that's a problem, and the reason why I didn't say he's a sure lynch. I'm really unsure of what to do at the moment. We need people talking!

I have some reads that I want to get around to posting soon. As with thunderjolt, we shouldn't consider the fact that Pp101 is entei to really be hard evidence for or against his innocence. All we can do with that is speculate.

If there is significant other evidence, I'd be willing to vote. However I don't think we have quite enough. Yes I disagree with his theory of PJ and the FoS, but I don't think it was done with scum intent. I think it was more just a badly reasoned decision.

Kirbyking we need to hear from you...

DP, can you explain more about your post restriction?

Benson, why is it that specifically Eclipse will die?

I'm not Benson, but here's my theory: Benson's role is such where he chooses a target during the day, and if he is lynched, he takes his target with him.

Seeing as he chose me, I have no objections to his lynch. I don't get a lot of time to post, and my role is nigh-well useless now that it's out in the open. Furthermore, his insistence on not posting anything of note (while promising that he has something) makes me think he's stalling, which is something I wouldn't expect out of a townsperson. If I have to sacrifice myself to take a wolf down, so be it (I think my self-vote yesterday should tell you how valuable I think I am to the game).

Benson's role seems like opposite of Darthpika's and DP is most likely town. I think Benson may be the last wolf. (Vote will come when I can bold)

DarthPika was talking about who the wolves could be when he froze. His face screwed up in pain, and there was a loud clang. Something fell off of DarthPika, and he appeared to be fine.

Resume Day 10

I have some reads that I want to get around to posting soon. As with thunderjolt, we shouldn't consider the fact that Pp101 is entei to really be hard evidence for or against his innocence. All we can do with that is speculate.

If there is significant other evidence, I'd be willing to vote. However I don't think we have quite enough. Yes I disagree with his theory of PJ and the FoS, but I don't think it was done with scum intent. I think it was more just a badly reasoned decision.

Kirbyking we need to hear from you...

DP, can you explain more about your post restriction?

Yes I didn't mean that we should say he is completely and totally town I just meant we should be a bit more cautious about it then with some others.

DarthPika was talking about who the wolves could be when he froze. His face screwed up in pain, and there was a loud clang. Something fell off of DarthPika, and he appeared to be fine.

Resume Day 10

What on earth?

The town discussed it, but could not agree on someone to kill. The day passed peacefully.

Begin Night 10! Night 10 ends Sunday, 4/14 at 11:59 PM (EST)

Please note the shorter time. Now that the game is winding down, both days and nights are going to be shorter.

Just a note, since I will not have time to update the thread until late tomorrow afternoon, there will be an extension. The deadline is 4/15 (tomorrow) at 10:00 PM EST. This gives any stragglers time to send in a night action, and I can update the thread when the deadline is reached.

With an unsuccessful lynch, you fall to sleep, tired of the arguing. It's the middle of the night when you awaken, the fierce roar of a clearly massive creature nearly shattering your eardrums. You count your blessings that you aren't messing with such a creature, and try to fall back to sleep. After another half an hour, you manage to do so, but that roar haunts you until sleep claims you.

Morning comes bearing a body. It was Pokemonplayer101

You are Entei, the first of the legendary trio of revived Pokemon. Since Ho-oh brought you back to life, you have not feared death. Injustice gets under your skin easily, so you met with Raikou and Suicune with the plan of combining your forces to seek out and eliminate those who had unpure hearts. Just as you gathered, a powerful force grabbed you and the other two from the earth and transported you to a different land. You can sense many evil creatures here, too, so your plan remains the same. Find and kill the evil ones, even if there is some collateral damage.

Triforce (Active/Passive/Passive):
1. Once during the night, you, Raikou and Suicune may collectively choose one player. That player will be killed. For every member of your group who dies, the chance of success is reduced by 1/3.
2. Once you make a post, you must wait for Raikou, and then Suicune to make a post. The order of posts must be Entei, Raikou, and then Suicune. Bump posts do not count as making a post.
3. If Raikou or Suicine dies during the day, you may not use your role the following night.

Win Condition: Town Wins

KirbyKing was unable to be found. KirbyKing may not post during this game day.

Saddened by the death of the last Legendary dog, you begin to start discussion, the days seem to be growing shorter, and the nights ever colder.

Begin Day 11! Day 11 ends Saturday, April 20th at 11:59 PM (EST)

Back