Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Werewolf XVIII: Dimensional Clash: Wolves/Outlaws Win!

Someone was kind enough to give me an investigation ability last night, while suppressing my own innate ability. I investigated Benson, and he doesn't win with the town.

Vote Benson

Ok. Lets me first just say. According to my calculations.
8 players left. 5 Votes to lynch. I'm guessing at least 3 if not more enforcers/outlaws left. 1-2 wolves. That doesn't leave many town players left. 1 vote should be safe, but from now on, can we do "unbolded votes" until we are certain to avoid any hammers.

In the same manner, I'm wary of any seer claims this late in the game. (See WW Anon A).

I shall post more after I do some background checks.

Pinned once by Eclipse.
Pinned twice by Shinori.

Question is, if I'm not town, what of the things I say are you willing to believe?

Kirbykind - Outlaw
Benson - Outlaw
PokemonFreak5 - Outlaw
DarthPika - Wolf
Shinori - Enforcer
Umbreon - Enforcer
PikaJewel - Town
Eclipse - Town

If I'm lynched today, PikaJewel will die.
I don't favour for the town if that happens.

Pinned once by Eclipse.
Pinned twice by Shinori.

Question is, if I'm not town, what of the things I say are you willing to believe?

Kirbykind - Outlaw
Benson - Outlaw
PokemonFreak5 - Outlaw
DarthPika - Wolf
Shinori - Enforcer
Umbreon - Enforcer
PikaJewel - Town
Eclipse - Town

Do you know my placement? Is that why (If your are an outlaw) you have targeted me? I'd rather not die if I can avoid it. Anyways, would every one look at what this guy has said and tell me what you think?

Pinned once by Eclipse.
Pinned twice by Shinori.

Kirbykind - Outlaw
Benson - Outlaw
PokemonFreak5 - Outlaw
DarthPika - Wolf
Shinori - Enforcer
Umbreon - Enforcer
PikaJewel - Town
Eclipse - Town

What the heck..? I don't get it. You're saying Pikajewel is town, so why did you target him? Either we kill you both, or we go after another target? is that what you are saying? Also: out of EVERYONE on this list, you believe DarthPika to be anti-town? the one who HELPED US kill a wolf? If your reads are a joke (which I think they are) Then you aren't helping us out in any way.

*I apologize to everyone for not getting on before the day ended. It ended short, so I thought I would still have some time to make a post.*

Pf5: I know I said I would look at the past posts about that whole TJ issue.. but honestly I haven't had the time to do that. Plus, throughout the game you haven't been acting scummy any other time in the game, so I'm just gonna watch out for you haha.

Unvote:pokemonfreak5

Ok. Lets me first just say. According to my calculations.
8 players left. 5 Votes to lynch. I'm guessing at least 3 if not more enforcers/outlaws left. 1-2 wolves. That doesn't leave many town players left. 1 vote should be safe, but from now on, can we do "unbolded votes" until we are certain to avoid any hammers.

In the same manner, I'm wary of any seer claims this late in the game. (See WW Anon A).

I shall post more after I do some background checks.

Please stop comparing this game to other ones... It's completely useless and isn't a good reason as to why it's not possible

Eclipse: Are you SURE he's not an outlaw? It does kinda of seem odd that you suddenly got an ability too seer him, but again it's possible. And by the way he's acting (it seems like black-mailing to me) I don't see that very pro-town.

------Over the night did anyone figure out anything that can be of some use?------

Well. I honestly don't know what to think about this.

First off, Benson. You are claiming you are an Outlaw. This would explain why you were seered as a non-town win condition. I don't see what you stand to gain from claiming this though. Unless it were to try and cause some confusion amongst us. Well you said it yourself, why should we believe you? What's to say you're not the last wolf? What's to say your not bluffing about killing PikaJewel? It seems likely to me that you're trying to throw others under the spotlight.

I know for a fact that I am not an Outlaw. I'm not sure what to think of the rest of Benson's claims. If he is an outlaw, I don't see him trying to bus his teammates, but we do have virtually nothing on KirbyKing, as he keeps dissapearing (I'm almost certain this is based on his own role now).It's clear Benson is trying to frame some other people, I just don't know whether this is as an outlaw or a wolf (or even an enforcer). What I also don't get as why he's tried this gambit. Surely he would have realized we wouldn't have believed what he said.

Eclipse or Shinori, do either of you have any further information you can give us that would help with the Benson situation?'

I don't even know where to begin with this post.... *Shakes head :nonono: Comments in bold
What the heck..? I don't get it. You're saying Pikajewel is town, so why did you target him? Either we kill you both, or we go after another target? is that what you are saying? Also: out of EVERYONE on this list, you believe DarthPika to be anti-town? the one who HELPED US kill a wolf? If your reads are a joke (which I think they are) Then you aren't helping us out in any way.

First of all, tone down the emotion in your post. I can smell it from here... It's not helping your cases at all.
I would say that Benson's actions.
A) Definitely aren't a joke.
B) Aren't with the best interest of the town in mind.

I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss DP as town. Assumptions like that are never a good idea. I'm thinking that Benson is likely a wolf. But they are plenty of reasons why DP could be one instead/as well. Just because he helped find a wolf doesn't clear him.

*I apologize to everyone for not getting on before the day ended. It ended short, so I thought I would still have some time to make a post.*

Pf5: I know I said I would look at the past posts about that whole TJ issue.. but honestly I haven't had the time to do that. Plus, throughout the game you haven't been acting scummy any other time in the game, so I'm just gonna watch out for you haha.

If you don't have time to go back and read some posts you have no right to make un-informed comments.

Please stop comparing this game to other ones... It's completely useless and isn't a good reason as to why it's not possible

I can and I will keep making comparisons whenever they are relevant. You are essentially dismissing something as impossible because it happened previously, which is much worse. I'll i'm doing is stating a fact and backing it up with evidence, as it has happened previously. Are you saying it would be a GOOD idea to put a townie in danger of being hammered?

Eclipse: Are you SURE he's not an outlaw? It does kinda of seem odd that you suddenly got an ability too seer him, but again it's possible. And by the way he's acting (it seems like black-mailing to me) I don't see that very pro-town.

This confuses me. Eclipse never said he wasn't an outlaw. All he said was non-town win con. Outlaw is a non-town win con.

------Over the night did anyone figure out anything that can be of some use?------

One interesting thing here. No counter claim from umbreon. Benson has called you out as an enforcer (non-town). You don't deny it, but instead try to change the topic around a bit. I think it times for some questions.
Why are you so sure DP is a townie?
Why are you so intent on restricting any discussion about previous games?
Why did you drop your case against me so quickly?
What is your allignment? Are you an enforcer? Assuming we successfully lynch Benson, why shouldn't we target you next?

Pikajewel? What did you mean by: "Do you know my placement?" Do you have something that might be worth sharing.

DP, I also have a quick question for you. Assuming you are innocent, why do you think the wolves (or any other scum kills) haven't targeted you yet. Obviously vet reverence is bad for the game, but you can't deny, there aren't really any "vets" left alive. Why do you think they might have spared you?

I see we call Benson on his bluff.
Unbolded Vote:Benson
If he does have a non-town win con, we don't really achieve anything by sparing him to take a punt on any other targets. We're going to have to kill him eventually. Might as well take the risk and do it now.

SO I DIDNT NOTICE THIS RIGHT AWAY AND IT COMPLETELY SLIPPED MY MIND.

I targeted umbreon last night. But I was told BENSON is an outlaw.

I got redirected.

Unvote:pokemonfreak5

I'm not a male I'm FEMALE. :biggrin:

First off, Benson. You are claiming you are an Outlaw. This would explain why you were seered as a non-town win condition. I don't see what you stand to gain from claiming this though. Unless it were to try and cause some confusion amongst us. Well you said it yourself, why should we believe you? What's to say you're not the last wolf? What's to say your not bluffing about killing PikaJewel? It seems likely to me that you're trying to throw others under the spotlight.

I know for a fact that I am not an Outlaw. I'm not sure what to think of the rest of Benson's claims. If he is an outlaw, I don't see him trying to bus his teammates, but we do have virtually nothing on KirbyKing, as he keeps dissapearing (I'm almost certain this is based on his own role now).It's clear Benson is trying to frame some other people, I just don't know whether this is as an outlaw or a wolf (or even an enforcer). What I also don't get as why he's tried this gambit. Surely he would have realized we wouldn't have believed what he said.

Eclipse or Shinori, do either of you have any further information you can give us that would help with the Benson situation?'

I don't even know where to begin with this post.... *Shakes head :nonono: Comments in bold

One interesting thing here. No counter claim from umbreon. Benson has called you out as an enforcer (non-town). You don't deny it, but instead try to change the topic around a bit. I think it times for some questions.
What is your allignment? Are you an enforcer? Assuming we successfully lynch Benson, why shouldn't we target you next?

Pikajewel? What did you mean by: "Do you know my placement?" Do you have something that might be worth sharing.

DP, I also have a quick question for you. Assuming you are innocent, why do you think the wolves (or any other scum kills) haven't targeted you yet. Obviously vet reverence is bad for the game, but you can't deny, there aren't really any "vets" left alive. Why do you think they might have spared you?

If he does have a non-town win con, we don't really achieve anything by sparing him to take a punt on any other targets. We're going to have to kill him eventually. Might as well take the risk and do it now.

DP has to parts to his role, anyone want to earn some points and post them for me?

I meant to ask Benson if he somehow knew what my role was. I cannot explain further.

-I actually am almost positive that DP is town. He didn't just "spot a wolf" he actually killed one. More then you have done this entire game. How are you any better then him?

-I don't like how you keep referring to other games. As my first game, 1. I have no clue what you are talking about, and 2. (this is the LAST TIME I will say this) This is a different game. Because it is a different game, you have no evidence to support your claim. Yes, some things can be similar in the games, but you are relying on it.

-I didn't drop my claim completely. Actually, I still believe that you are a wolf, but something new has been brought to my attention (Benson) and He's the only one that others are actually questioning. No one is bothering you at the moment, so it's kind of hard to get some info out of someone when you are alone.

-You know what my alignment is I've said it like 10 times now.

I got redirected.

^that's my proof just because you wouldn't believe me if I didn't have any. I am NOT an enforcer. I didn't say anything about it because I didn't feel the need to, especially when half of his reads were wrong anyways.

-Your last question, assuming we lynch benson, why should you go after me? No. The question is why shouldn't we go after you? Why shouldn't we go after anyone? I don't even know what you are. What is YOUR alignment in this game then? you have said numerous times you arent an outlaw, but you havent said you are a townie either. oh, and you better show me some evidence (not comparing yourself to other games)

My question for you:
-What are YOUR reads on everyone?

Please don't take anything I am saying personally because I do sound extremely pissed off and I kind of am putting my feelings into some of what I say but I don't care xD

These are my reads on everyone so far, with reasoning as to why I believe this

Kirbyking - ?
Benson - outlaw (From shinori's post)
PokemonFreak5 - Wolf (no explanation needed here)
DarthPika - town (For killing a wolf)
Shinori - ?
Umbreon - Town (no explanation needed here either)
PikaJewel - enforcer (If benson is an outlaw it would make sense for pikajewel to be an enforcer because apperently he want her dead [saying she will die if he gets killed])
Eclipse - Town (tried to protect Tj, even though it was unsuccessful, and hasn't been acting scummy to me)

Just wondering: But the Enforcers and Outlaws are against each other correct...? I should have known this a while ago xD

Pinned once by Eclipse.
Pinned twice by Shinori.

Kirbykind - Outlaw
Benson - Outlaw
PokemonFreak5 - Outlaw
DarthPika - Wolf
Shinori - Enforcer
Umbreon - Enforcer
PikaJewel - Town
Eclipse - Town

Your actions speak for your alignment, which tells me that you do NOT have the town's best interest in mind.

I got redirected.

umbreon mentioned that she redirects people who target her. It's somewhere in the backlog.

No, just an alignment. I'm not sure why my role went from passively handing out PRs to alignment inspection.

Given the way Benson is acting, I'm willing to have him lynched. As long as he keeps threatening people with his role in such a manner, I think the town would be best-served by getting rid of him. I'm rather disappointed that he didn't target me again, because I don't mind taking a hit for the town.

Benson is looking good for a lynch. Seems to be using threats to ensure he doesn't get lynched. Nothing good ever came from the town not lynching someone because he was threatening to harm the town if he went down. Have more I want to say, but that will have to wait until tomorrow evening.

Benson is looking good for a lynch. Seems to be using threats to ensure he doesn't get lynched. Nothing good ever came from the town not lynching someone because he was threatening to harm the town if he went down. Have more I want to say, but that will have to wait until tomorrow evening.

I definitely agree with this as an end result. This is a good case of where previous game knowledge comes in handy (lookin at you Umbreon...). We should definitely try and extract as much information from Benson's actions as possible.

Umbreon.

>>>>> http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Bussing <<<<<<

Please read. I understand you are new to the game. However this is a tactic you need to be aware of. I'm pretty sure DP himself wouldn't want you to clear him just because he helped lynch a wolf.

-I don't like how you keep referring to other games. As my first game, 1. I have no clue what you are talking about, and 2. (this is the LAST TIME I will say this) This is a different game. Because it is a different game, you have no evidence to support your claim. Yes, some things can be similar in the games, but you are relying on it.

Every time you bring this up, I will post a counter reply, until you get sick of wasting both our times. So don't go saying this is the last time you will say it. It doesn't make it any more right.

If it is your first game, spend some time doing some research. We have some nice little stats and game summaries already in the updated compendium, and the past games are all there for you to skim through. Inexperience is never an excuse.
Yes I am aware that this is a different game. But to ignore previous circumstances and situations would be foolish. Haven't you ever heard from learning from the past. I have never once said that because something has happened before, it WILL happen again. I have merely stated we should take it into a consideration. If I think mentioning a previous game adds merit to a statement or argument, I will do so, and you have no right to dismiss my claims simply because "it's a different game". I am not relying on it. You are relying on the fact that I am wrong.

I am happy with your role claim. It seems that roles that target you do in fact get reflected onto other people. This does not clear you in the slightest. It seems entirely plausible that that role could be given to a scum player (I could even go back and find a previous game where that happened if you like :p). No I am not interested in vague role information. Give me some evidence based on your playstyle and decisions which confirm that you are not an enforcer.

-Your last question, assuming we lynch benson, why should you go after me? No. The question is why shouldn't we go after you? Why shouldn't we go after anyone? I don't even know what you are. What is YOUR alignment in this game then? you have said numerous times you arent an outlaw, but you havent said you are a townie either. oh, and you better show me some evidence (not comparing yourself to other games)

Alright. Fair call. Looking past the painfully obvious redirection to avoid the question. Why aren't I an outlaw. Well, I sure as hell have been playing a pro-town game. I have been actively scum hunting for the majority of the past 10 days. I have stuck to my beliefs regardless of others opinions, spoken my mind even if it went against the majority, but also remained reasonable when presented with new evidence. I have also breadcrummed my role to some extent, and there has been evidence to confirm this. Smart players will have picked it up, and I believe this is why I haven't been killed yet either. I will never apologise for contributing to a townie lynch of a player who was playing scummy, and I won't ask anyone else to. Lynches are part of the game. Which is why you are currently 2nd on my list.

Now, why am I pushing against you so strongly you may be asking? Well, I happened to uncover this little gem.

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV IF YOU ARE BEING LAZY AND SKIMMING MY POST READ THIS VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
that's my proof just because you wouldn't believe me if I didn't have any. I am NOT an enforcer. I didn't say anything about it because I didn't feel the need to, especially when half of his reads were wrong anyways.

How on earth would you KNOW that they were wrong? Do tell. I'm guessing that Benson has lied about at least some of his games. But you seem to be fairly sure of it. (*cough* scum-slip).

In other news...
Looking forward to hearing from you DP. I have noticed you've dropped off the radar somewhat in the lategame. Hope those finals are going ok for you.

Benson. Your claim, your head on the chopping block. I wouldn't be asking anyone else to do any work for you.... Post what you are trying to say and stop being cryptic.

Firstly, thank you for setting the stage guys, this attention is exactly what I have been wanting, because it makes getting lynched that much more spectacular. You all know I'm not town, I admit that, but here's the thing, you also fail to realise what I have really learned. My role does not garner any information from other players, I've made it pretty evident that it kills people, you're just not quite sure how, so this is all observation, observation of the wolves and their interactions, and the reason why you will find that DarthPika is the final wolf and it's all to do with his role, the interaction he had with Prohawk and how he expertly avoided a "seering".

If you pay attention to some of the roles of different factions, they seemed to coalesce. One benefits another and that in turn helps another. This is not just a flat out Role-Madness, this game is designed to have plays and counter plays, and more than anything, it's designed to emphasise team play. Something you are soon to realise the wolves have down very well with the use of three very important roles.

-I actually am almost positive that DP is town. He didn't just "spot a wolf" he actually killed one. More then you have done this entire game. How are you any better then him?

Interesting point and the thing that really fooled everyone. The art of misdirection and, ultimately, an almost perfect bus. The only problem is, the convenience of the role that was killed and the person who "targeted" him. This is the first thing, I want you to read the highlighted in the next post:

Eclipse,

My role is not that powerful. I have to guess who will be receiving votes for the day. I also have to try and direct the votes to someone who is deserving of a lynch. This is not exactly easy to do, and has yet to actually work. It's a very luck based move (as it is in the actual game), and is less powerful than you seem to realize.

As for my second ability, it is nothing overly special, or that unusual for a townie. I have a chance to kill a wolf if I guess right. If not, there's a VERY good chance I'll die, to preserve the life of a townie/random other faction.

So, if I get a wolf it will work 100% of the time, and we get a wolf kill.

If I hit a townie/non wolf, it works 20% of the time.

What are the draw backs to this? Well, first of all it requires me actually getting enough votes to be "lynched". I have to guess who's a wolf. If I guess wrong, I likely die.

The last thing I would like to ask. Why would an anti town faction have use of a power that kills wolves, and preserves townies? You could argue that it also protects other factions, but I think we can agree that a 100% kill on wolves AND other non town factions would be a bit broken.

I am not a wolf, I am not "pokemon wins", I am town.

I was informed that I was turned into a wolf at the start of this game day, and the change had occurred during the game night. It was the same as JQ, and I was not informed of any other wolves, and only that my win condition was "wolves win".

Today, when pikamaster posted "something happened!" I received a PM that I had found a suit of armor, which had broken the curse which I had been under and my win condition had reverted to town wins.

PJ:

The suit of armor protects me from a night kill. As far as if it's an in game mechanic, or someones role, I do not know. All I know is he made that post, and I found it. I'm quite certain that everyone can verify that no one else received any such PM.

The implications of such a role are rather interesting, as a town player, there are no draw backs, that's what makes it such a clever ruse to say otherwise. Consider this, you are lynched, you say who you target, that person is not lynched and you are, flipping town and clearing the person, at least as not a wolf, at the same time. Yes, you lose a townie, but you also reduce the person targeted from the pool of potential wolves. But what happens if they are a wolf? Free kill, done, dusted, no draw back. This far outweighs it's negatives. As a power-role on a townsperson, that sounds fairly legitimate. However, this is a big however, you have a secondary element to the role, something that doesn't seem necessary on something with minimal draw backs. That's because the 100% kill ratio on a wolf IS a draw back, you can sacrifice an ally in exchange for "clearing" yourself. That makes the role less powerful, but more logically balanced. Let's continue the discussion. Comments will be bold in the next quote.

I would rather we not have to do that. However, if that is the towns decision, I feel fairly confident that it will end with Azure Kite flipping wolf and me remaining alive. Because there is no doubt in your mind, a well calculated and perfectly executed misdirection, you kill the "inactive" wolf, make yourself untouchable and while you're at it, clear yourself from the lynch because you KNOW Azure Kite's role makes people appear as wolves when seered. This wouldn't have worked if he didn't have that role. See what I mean by them coalescing? In exchange for one, the misdirection grants the other supposed immunity.

Look at my past play. It would have been very easy for me to attack waynegg when he was under suspicion and get him lynched. I defended him against SS7, who later was shown to be a wolf. This is a simple thing to answer, the plan from Night 1, when the wolves first got to communicate and exchange roles has been for DarthPika to estrange himself. When someone targets him as a wolf his *Power-role with little flaws* suddenly makes him appear 100% town.

Look at how hard prohawk attacked me the previous day. There's busing, and then there's trying to get someone lynched. You don't bus someone THAT hard, especially when that person hasn't been taking overly much heat until that point. A good player wouldn't do that. Lets say for the sake of argument that I am a wolf. Prohawk was pushing very hard for my lynch. If nothing else, the entire situation cast a great amount of suspicion on me, which caused a seer to look at me. A player as experienced as prohawk would NEVER draw that much attention to a fellow wolf, especially if he was going to take him self out and reduce the wolves numbers even farther. Look at the play. Take a second to think through this, and I'm sure you'll see it doesn't make any sense for me to be a wolf given what happened. Trickery and blatant lies, you attempt to convince everyone that what Prohawk is doing is foolish and hardly something worth going through with, when in actuality, it's a solidly laid plan. Redirect the lynch to StrongRhino/Azure Kite, suddenly DarthPika is town, and oh, never mind, he didn't kill Prohawk because the pressure Prohawk applied was to set the ball in motion. Prohawk intended to die that night, it was always going to happen. If he didn't, he was only going to get pressured the following day, the fact that he flipped wolf, only solidified DP's spot as a townie, especially for when DP, expecting to get seered the next day, gets lynched and redirects, nobody was going to judge that. Also of note is how the pair of them quietly managed to *nearly* shift the lynch to JPulice, look back, you'll see what I mean.

Vegi said he was going to look at me or AK, so they KNEW to turn me into a wolf and hope he looked at me. Again, carefully taking on the idea that you were "targeted", making sure to emphasise this point for when he sacrifices AK

It's pretty obvious that he was going to pick me over the newer player anyway, as I certainly wasn't surprised. Why did I survive the blast? Because the wolves have no killing powers. Therefore, they need a way to control the lynch (or at least try to). Prohawk was setting up the lynch for after he died, and it certainly has been working so far. I applaud the wolves, as they've been playing very well, and this particular setup has been masterful. The first is a legitimate statement, but again, it goes back to the fact that Prohawk tried to bus you. And as you admit above, setting up the lynch for after he died, as you had planned. The last sentence is chauvinism and a very big indicator that everything is going as planned for the wolves

I beg you to consider what I've said and vote for Azure Kite. I have been pushing for his lynch for several days now, and am sure by now that he is one of the few remaining wolves. Same plan, different words

I would rather not have to use my power, but I feel confident enough in my suspicions that Azure Kite is a wolf that I will vote my self if needed in order to use it on him, to assist the town. If I happen to be wrong, die, at least you can clear 2 more townies, and narrow down the list of suspects. Voting yourself to make sure you're cleared, well played, I admit

Any thing that anyone would like me to build on? Long story short, DP is the last wolf. He was bused by Prohawk so that he could kill AK and clear himself, twice. A lot of people have brought up why DP hasn't been killed yet, this is why, the shield is what happens when DP guess the votes correctly. He never explained what happened for that, but evidently if he guesses the votes on himself, he got a shield, which he has been waiting to use as a "the wolves can't kill me" excuse.

I'm done know, ready to be lynched. <3

Firstly, thank you for setting the stage guys, this attention is exactly what I have been wanting, because it makes getting lynched that much more spectacular. You all know I'm not town, I admit that, but here's the thing, you also fail to realise what I have really learned. My role does not garner any information from other players, I've made it pretty evident that it kills people, you're just not quite sure how, so this is all observation, observation of the wolves and their interactions, and the reason why you will find that DarthPika is the final wolf and it's all to do with his role, the interaction he had with Prohawk and how he expertly avoided a "seering".

If you pay attention to some of the roles of different factions, they seemed to coalesce. One benefits another and that in turn helps another. This is not just a flat out Role-Madness, this game is designed to have plays and counter plays, and more than anything, it's designed to emphasise team play. Something you are soon to realise the wolves have down very well with the use of three very important roles.

Interesting point and the thing that really fooled everyone. The art of misdirection and, ultimately, an almost perfect bus. The only problem is, the convenience of the role that was killed and the person who "targeted" him. This is the first thing, I want you to read the highlighted in the next post:

The implications of such a role are rather interesting, as a town player, there are no draw backs, that's what makes it such a clever ruse to say otherwise. Consider this, you are lynched, you say who you target, that person is not lynched and you are, flipping town and clearing the person, at least as not a wolf, at the same time. Yes, you lose a townie, but you also reduce the person targeted from the pool of potential wolves. But what happens if they are a wolf? Free kill, done, dusted, no draw back. This far outweighs it's negatives. As a power-role on a townsperson, that sounds fairly legitimate. However, this is a big however, you have a secondary element to the role, something that doesn't seem necessary on something with minimal draw backs. That's because the 100% kill ratio on a wolf IS a draw back, you can sacrifice an ally in exchange for "clearing" yourself. That makes the role less powerful, but more logically balanced. Let's continue the discussion. Comments will be bold in the next quote.

Any thing that anyone would like me to build on? Long story short, DP is the last wolf. He was bused by Prohawk so that he could kill AK and clear himself, twice. A lot of people have brought up why DP hasn't been killed yet, this is why, the shield is what happens when DP guess the votes correctly. He never explained what happened for that, but evidently if he guesses the votes on himself, he got a shield, which he has been waiting to use as a "the wolves can't kill me" excuse.

I'm done know, ready to be lynched. <3

ARE YOU COMPLETELY SURE?

Something about this seems fishy to me, yes there is a chance DarthPika could be a wolf but still, if your a bad guy why'd you give it away? And you still haven't answered my question. but I'm not in a rush to get the answer.

I see two things here, 1: this could be a very devious plan to get us to lynch another of our kind or worse and benson is just spatting off nonsense.
or 2: this could be completely valid and darthpika is the last wolf who had a role that was good when used on his companions so that it makes it more difficult for the wolves to win.

Pikajewel was yelling about her question not being answered when she froze. She grabbed her head and her face twisted in pain, and then she died.

She was:

You are Galahad, the pure-hearted son of Lancelot. Just after you had found the Holy Grail, you were brought to an unfamiliar land by black magic. You were quickly approached to assist in bringing order to the myriad men and beasts stranded here. You gladly agreed, it being your duty to protect the weak, and clearly, unholy things are afoot here.

Chivalry (Active): Once during the night, you may choose one player who has the same alignment as you. That player will be role blocked and protected from all killing roles during that night. They will not be protected from investigative roles.

You are an Enforcer with (people). You may communicate with each other through PM, IM, email, Skype, etc. at any time during the night phase.

Win Condition: Enforcers Win

The town froze, unwilling to speak once more. Then finally, after near 5 minutes of silence, discussion began to flow again.

VOTE COUNT:
7 Remaining
4 to lynch

Benson- 1 (Eclipse)

Continue Day 11

Last edited:
I was hoping to do that during my lynching but if the passive method procs early, I don't mind...

I meant to ask Benson if he somehow knew what my role was. I cannot explain further.

Although you're dead, yes, yes I did. That's why I said you're town, because it starts discussion and it helps when trying to weed out the last enforcer, who ever that may be...

ARE YOU COMPLETELY SURE?

Something about this seems fishy to me, yes there is a chance DarthPika could be a wolf but still, if your a bad guy why'd you give it away? And you still haven't answered my question. but I'm not in a rush to get the answer.

I see two things here, 1: this could be a very devious plan to get us to lynch another of our kind or worse and benson is just spatting off nonsense.
or 2: this could be completely valid and darthpika is the last wolf who had a role that was good when used on his companions so that it makes it more difficult for the wolves to win.

I have nothing to lose from killing wolves, when you say bad guy, it's like saying an enforcer is a good guy, something that just isn't true. This game has 4 factions, and the only black and white good/bad is town vs wolves. I'm on the side, and whilst the last wolf is alive, well, he poses a threat to EVERYONE when it reaches night time. As far as everyone else is concerned, tell me that the argument I posted isn't purely coincidental, because at this stage, it seems pretty likely to be correct.

Back