Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Werewolf XVIII: Dimensional Clash: Wolves/Outlaws Win!

ARE YOU COMPLETELY SURE?

Something about this seems fishy to me, yes there is a chance DarthPika could be a wolf but still, if your a bad guy why'd you give it away? And you still haven't answered my question. but I'm not in a rush to get the answer.

I see two things here, 1: this could be a very devious plan to get us to lynch another of our kind or worse and benson is just spatting off nonsense.
or 2: this could be completely valid and darthpika is the last wolf who had a role that was good when used on his companions so that it makes it more difficult for the wolves to win.

This makes me think that DarthPika might be allied with her. The way the first possibility gives me the impression that she's defending him.

I see exactly one vote, and that's mine. I do NOT want a repeat of the last day phase, where we didn't have enough votes to lynch anyone. Also, majority should be at 4, not 5.

This makes me think that DarthPika might be allied with her. The way the first possibility gives me the impression that she's defending him.

Wording fail. This is what it should say:

This makes me think that DarthPika might be allied with her. The way the first possibility is worded gives me the impression that she's defending him.

Addendum (which I should've thought of earlier):

With Kirbyking silenced, it'll take 4/6 players to get a lynch today. I do NOT want another day of no lynch!

While there is much more that I need to post about, I will throw in my vote now in case the day isn't extended and I don't have the time to get on here before the day ends.

Vote: Benson

This isn't nearly sufficient but here's a VERY brief summary of my thoughts about this.

1. Don't believe anything he says, he already has lied once.
2. Don't fall for his "bring one of them down with me" ploy. While I applaud his efforts, there are still several holes in his logic, which I will point out later IF I get the time.

Hi all.
Quick post from my phone. I'm going away for the weekend. Mobile access only and that will be limited too.
In case I don't get a chance to come on again before day end.
vote: benson Fingers crossed.

I've been waiting for this opportunity for a while.

Vote:Benson

4 Votes. Day over, thread should be locked until a mod confirms.

After some discussion and accusations, Benson decided that he would be the final vote to end his own life. He pulled out a sword and charged at xxumbreonxx, and in one swing he decapitated her before plunging the sword into his chest, ending both their lives.

Benson was

You are Agravaine, one of the brothers of Gawain. You attempted to cause Guinevere to be executed, and may or may not have murdered your own mother. You're usually plotting something with your half-brother Mordred, but after a mysterious light blinded you and you found yourself in some distant land, you were recruited by a strange band of exiles. Safety in numbers is obvious here, but you're prepared to betray them and strike out on your own if it comes to that, of course.

Retribution (Passive/Active):
If you are killed during the day, you may choose one player. That player will be killed.

You are an Outlaw with (players in the game). You may communicate with each other through PM, IM, email, Skype, etc. at any time during the night phase.

Win Condition:
Outlaws win

xxumbreonxx was

Madder than midwinter, stronger than a four-topped oak, temper like lightnin', full 'o the Bloodwrath. You are Lady Cregga Rose Eyes, a fierce Badger Lord of Salamandastron. Having been torn away from your beloved mountain just before a vermin attack with no idea how or why, you've found yourself in the midst of a gathering. But instead of hares, mice, squirrels, or even vermin, there are creatures that hail from alien lands. The desire to return has triggered the Bloodwrath in you, and it does not seem like it will go away. The small part of you that is not ready to tear everyone and everything apart until you have returned to Salamandastron warns you to not show your Bloodwrath during the day, but at night... that is a completely different matter.

Blood Wrath (Passive): Any roles that target you during the night will be randomly redirected. This does not include killing roles.

Win Condition: Town Wins

Saddened by the twin deaths, you retreat to a corner of the courtyard, leaving others to dispose of the corpses.

Begin Night 11! Night 11 ends 4/22 at 11:59 PM (EST) or as soon as all roles have been sent in.

Last edited:
The night passed quickly, and little of notice happened. However, when you wake up the next day, you see that Kirbyking is dead.

He was:

You are Farran the Poisoner, one of the most feared Foxes alive. You never speak, although you're going to have to, for once. You were on your way to poison Salamandastron's food and water, but a mysterious force brought you to a different castle. You've been left with nothing, not even a Nightshade berry or a dagger, so you hid. Strange creatures were all around you, and you studied them carefully, looking for the most powerful one to hire yourself out to. But he found you, first, which only confirmed in your mind that he was the one you should join. You've been given a promise from his companion that you will be returned to your home, should you succeed in your task. Since you have no weapons, your only asset is to lie in wait and avoid what you can.

Concealment (Active/Passive):
1. Once during the night, you may choose to protect yourself from all roles that target you. If you do, you may not post during the next game day. You may not do this on consecutive nights.
2. During each day, you may not make more posts than there have been game days (including "bump" posts). Failure to comply will result in instant modkill.

You are an Outlaw with (snorlax snacks). You may communicate with each other through PM, IM, email, Skype, etc. at any time during the night phase.

Win Condition:
Outlaws Win

With that done, you begin discussion for the next day.

Begin Day 12! D12 ends 4/27 at 11:59 PM (EST)

I'm kind of annoyed at various things.

So we are either at a 1/1/1/1 scenario.
A 2/1/1 Scenario
or we are at 3/1 scenario.

In all of these cases a misslynch means town loses. So I'm highly debating on a no lynch. Although that will just mean DP will die most likely since I currently see him as pretty much confirmed town. Hrm.

Mod, considering it is the middle of finals week, could we get an extension of a few days?

I'll try to post, but I'll be extremely busy until Saturday, when my last exam is.

First, there's something wrong with either the first post or umbreon's role PM. Assuming her role PM is correct, it means that there's five dead Enforcers/Outlaws. Next comes Innocent Shine's role PM, which heavily implies the existence of Mewtwo on the Outlaws side. Assuming that the Enforcers/Outlaws are even, that implies that there's one more Enforcerer running around, which brings the count to 1/1/1/1. If umbreon's role PM is in error, then that means that there's a good chance it's 2/1/1, and the Enforcers are out of the picture.

I would like Pikamaster to correct one of the two (first page or umbreon's role PM) before deciding on a plan of action.

Back