Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

5/30 MAJOR Update: PITCH PIKACHU Sealed, Sleeves, FA, ChEX's, Collectibles, etc!

Status
Not open for further replies.
soleosnip3rv2 - hmmm, ok, I think I can still use the chex. But how "beat up" is the bottom of the card? I couldn't really see much in the picture because it started blurring when I zoomed in, unfortunately. What other cards did you say you had from my Wants? As for the prices of my cards goes, I normally follow average values on eBay, but if you do not use eBay, I can provide you an estimated price range of my cards if that would be easier for you.

The card itself is in great condition, it is just the bottom corners that have some bending on them. Would you do something along these lines:

My
Chex PSA 5 - $65
FRLG Venusaur ex (NM) - $15
Expedition Raichu RH (NM) - $2
Neo Destiny Shining Noctowl (NM) - $20

Neo Genesis:
Feraligatr 5/111 (NM) - $9
Pichu 12/111 (NM) - $6

Team Rocket:
Dark Charizard 4/82 (EX) - $6
Dark Blastoise 3/82 (EX) - $5

Jungle:
Vileplume (EX) - $2
Nidoqueen (NM) - $5
Vaporeon 12/64 (EX) - $4

Fossil:
x2 Lapras (EX) - $2 each
Muk (EX) - $1
x2 Dragonite (EX) - $4 each

Base Set:
Chansey (EX) - $2
Hitmonchan (NM) - $3
x2 Magneton (1 EX & 1 NM) - $2 & $3
Clefairy (EX) - $3
x2 Gyarados (EX) - $4 each
x2 1st ed. Machamp (1 Sealed NM & 1 EX) - $8 for sealed, $1 for EX
Poliwrath (NM) - $4

Your:
Shining Coro Coro Mew - $40
Alakazam * - $25
Shining Charizard - $65
Shining Tyranitar 1st ED - $50

LMK what you think of this offer, and feel free to counter :thumb:
-Colton

i have to check the condition again, but from my memory:

celebi crystal: slightly played or near mint
ho oh crystal: nm
mew: nm
keldeo back is played
wotc energy (probably mint, because they are in the pack)
deoxys ex nm or slightly played

i would do

your 2 packs of sleeves (sealed)

for my
hooh
celebi
wotc energy 1 of each
mew ex

Hey everybody!

elam18 - mm, 4 is a bit much for politoed ex. Best I can do is 2 non-promo primes. Let me know if you can do that? :smile:

freewilly - I normally follow ongoing eBay prices and take an average of the completed listings. With notably rarer cards, I tend to look at the high-end values simply because not enough completed listings are made to make an average price plausible. In general, I am reasonably flexible with the "prices" of cards, as the trade values are also dependent on the type of cards involved in the trade and my personal demand for said cards. Sorry that I cannot actually provide a numerical value for them, but I hope this helps clarifies your question :redface: I have been keeping up with Rayquaza* for the past few months, and I honestly have not seen it go for $240. I may have missed this listing though.

soleosnip3rv2 - hmm, are all of your holos in mint condition? I honestly do not value those older holos as highly as you do. $9 for an unlimited Neo Gen. Feraligatr is a bit much, for example. :eek: I also only need one of each of those mint holos as well. Keep me posted, and we can go from there.

arcko de la foret - Do you have any of my specific wants? I am interested in your Tornadus EX FA and Ho-oh EX FA, but please let me know if you have anything from my Wants as well. :smile:

GengarsNitemare - hmmm, from your list, I am interested in your 1st edition Base Nidoking. I am more interested in your Skyridge set, but what do you mean by "near complete?" What cards are you missing from that set? And are you interested in anything else from my Haves? :thumb:

Ace- - hmm, I can potentially do that, but can you please confirm the condition of your cards for me? I need to make sure I know what condition to expect the cards before I can finalize any deals. :smile:

Abreeanah94 - Is your Celebi ex from Unseen Forces? Also, I can use your Tornadus EX. Let me know about the Celebi ex, please.

Thanks everyone!
cpbog1

soleosnip3rv2 - hmm, are all of your holos in mint condition? I honestly do not value those older holos as highly as you do. $9 for an unlimited Neo Gen. Feraligatr is a bit much, for example. :eek: I also only need one of each of those mint holos as well. Keep me posted, and we can go from there.

I put the conditions of each of the cards in parenthesis, and most of them are NM/Mint. As for the pricing, I took the lowest BIN on eBay for both your cards and mine.

Feel free to counter my initial offer if you want, I am mainly interested in your Coro Coro Shining Mew :thumb:

i liked the error persian, crystal charizard (depending on condition), shadowless Charizard Ltt me know :) heres the missing his:

Holo:1,2,3,4,5,6,8,9,11,12,14,15,16,18,19,20,21,24,26,28,30,31
Nonholos: #5 Beedrill, #25 Omastar, #44 Starmie, #114 Weedle, #125 Desert Shaman, #141 Underground Lake
All Crystals

Everything is pack pulled

Are you interested in some lightly played versions of your collection wants (Neo Discovery holos, Raichu Expedition, etc.)? Wondering if it's worth digging them out. While you're at it, mind CML'ing for some of your higher end stuff? Interested in a lot.

conditions of my cards
celebi: lightly played
hooh: near mint
mew ex: nm - lightly played (
energies: mint, near mint

The cards I'm really interested in are the mew ex's.
The cards of interest I have are:
Regigigas ex
Tornadus ex (dex)
Shiny Gardevoir (dex)
(ignore my list as it has not been updated for a while)

Hey everyone!

soleosnip3rv2 - mm, fair enough. I would prefer to trade rarer/valuable cards for of similar stature, if that makes sense. I'll get back to you on the holos. Do you have anything else from my Wants list, by any chance? :)

GengarsNitemare - hmm, just curious,do you have all of the RH's, or is this not part of your set?

Politoed666 - hmm, depends on how damaged your "lightly played" cards are. If there are a couple light scratches or minimal amounts of whitening on the edges, I can live with that. Keep me posted on what you find :thumb: As from your list of cards, I am interested in the following:

Gold Catcher x2
Gold Ultra Ball x2
A couple of your *'s
Charizard ex
Lugia ex
Celebi ex UF
Shining Charizard
Ash's Pikachu Lv. X
Shiny Mew coro coro

Let me know what you find with regards to my holo wants as well, thanks!

Ace- - hmm, ok. I think I may still be able to use the slightly played cards then. Would it be possible to include a Skyla FA to balance those cards out? Let me know if that can work for you.

Freewilly - Do you use eBay? If not, I can provide estimated prices for the specific cards of interest.

koolkidhp - Ok, sounds good. For clarification, do you want my Mew EX or Mew ex's? :smile:

Brandonf6 - Sure thing. It's a holographic print error, from what I know. At the bottom left corner, part of the card was smudged with the holofoil...not too sure how to best describe it haha. I can take a picture of it if you're still interested.

Thanks everybody!
cpbog1

Politoed666 - hmm, depends on how damaged your "lightly played" cards are. If there are a couple light scratches or minimal amounts of whitening on the edges, I can live with that. Keep me posted on what you find :thumb: As from your list of cards, I am interested in the following:

Gold Catcher x2
Gold Ultra Ball x2
A couple of your *'s
Charizard ex
Lugia ex
Celebi ex UF
Shining Charizard
Ash's Pikachu Lv. X
Shiny Mew coro coro

Let me know what you find with regards to my holo wants as well, thanks!

Updated my thread with some new stuff, so might wanna have another look, although I still have all of that (with the exception of Ash's Pikachu Lv.X; that's in my Wants).

Interested in this stuff from you:
1x Flareon * (JPN sealed PLAY promo)
1x Jolteon * (JPN sealed PLAY promo)
1x Blaine's Charizard (1st Ed, if NM-M)
1x FA Skyla
1x Crystal Charizard (high want)
Xx other Crystals
Xx other Shinings
2x Latios * (how played are we talking?)
Xx Charizard ex
Xx Blastoise ex
Xx Wailord ex
Xx Mew ex LM
Xx Blaziken ex MA
1x Birthday Pikachu (JPN sealed promo)

PM me (so I don't forget), and I'll get you a list of the holos I have tomorrow or Saturday. Thanks, man!

hey everyone!

elam18 - mm, that I cannot do, but I will PM you about another possibility.

koolkidhp - ok, "kool" ;) Just curious, do you have any of my other Wants? And sorry, but what does "dex" mean? I have been trying to keep up-to-date with the new sets, but I missed that acronym xD

Brandonf6 - here ya go! http://s1048.photobucket.com/user/cpbog1/media/IMAG0125.jpg.html

Politoed666 - Alrighty. All my cards listed are in mint to near mint condition unless otherwise stated. For the Latios*, there is a decent amount of scratches on the card, but it is mostly only noticeable when slanting the card. I would confidently value at around half the value of a mint card.

I unfortunately do not have a Jolteon* Play. I do have the Vaporeon* Play. Are you still interested in that card?

And I will PM you shortly for a reminder! :thumb:

Dex= Dark explorers :)

---------- Post added 08/03/2013 at 09:04 AM ----------

I have a flareon star, but it's got a crease in the middle, and a lot of whitening etc.. I can send a picture if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back