Not open for further replies.
Hello there-
would you do something like:
My:
FA N
RH Zebstrika (NXD)

for your:
FA Keldeo EX?

Feel free to counter/negotiate. Also have another FA N and 2x FA Cobalion from your wants, sort of interested in FA Iris and Scoop Up Cyclone as well.

Hi there, I have 2x Cobalion EX and Articuno EX, I'm interested into your Deoxys EX if you have one for trade? If yes, think we can work something out? LMK :)

do you have any unlisted htl?

Yes, I have 4, but I didn't see anything on your list :(

Hello there-
would you do something like:
My:
FA N
RH Zebstrika (NXD)

for your:
FA Keldeo EX?

Feel free to counter/negotiate. Also have another FA N and 2x FA Cobalion from your wants, sort of interested in FA Iris and Scoop Up Cyclone as well.

I'd only be interested in trading the Keldeo EX FA if we could work out a deal for 2 FA N. I value Keldeo EX FA a bit higher than FA N since there are many priced around the $19-20 mark and I just bought one for that price the other day.

I don't have the FA Iris anymore, but I do have the Scoop up Cyclone. Any sort of deal we can work out for 2 FA N? :D That'd be awesome.

My:

FA Keldeo EX
Scoop Up Cyclone
??? (Have Plasma blast holos/RH's I can throw in or something, whatever works)

Your:

2x FA N

Feel free to haggle with me!

Could you CML for your Plasma Blast Codes?

I am very interested in your states die.

Only thing I saw was the FA Lugia EX aside from that.

Hi there, I have 2x Cobalion EX and Articuno EX, I'm interested into your Deoxys EX if you have one for trade? If yes, think we can work something out? LMK :)

I don't have one for trade unless it's in a trade for Beaches, sorry!

Last edited:
Hi there!

I have from your wants Ghetsis FA and Skyla FA, both in mint condition. Please check my Haves for anything else that may interest you.

Out of your haves, I am interested in your Deoxys EX FA and Thundurus EX FA. Please let me know if you think we can work something out! :thumb:

Thanks!
cpbog1

Hi there!

I have from your wants Ghetsis FA and Skyla FA, both in mint condition. Please check my Haves for anything else that may interest you.

Out of your haves, I am interested in your Deoxys EX FA and Thundurus EX FA. Please let me know if you think we can work something out! :thumb:

Thanks!
cpbog1

I don't have any spare thundurus or deoxys unless it's in a trade for Beaches, sorry! :(

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk 2

I have:
4x FA Ghetsis

I want:
3x Suicune PLB
4x Silver Mirror
1x Silver Bangle
1x FA Keldeo EX (interested in downgrading?)

Lemme know what we can work out, thanks.

Zekrom_24's trade we're doing:

My:

2x Suicune Plasma Blast
6x Plasma Blast Online Codes (unused)
1x PLB holo throw in

His:

1x States Die

I have:
4x FA Ghetsis

I want:
3x Suicune PLB
4x Silver Mirror
1x Silver Bangle
1x FA Keldeo EX (interested in downgrading?)

Lemme know what we can work out, thanks.

Hey there, I'm going to another pre release tomorrow with my lady, so I'll have opened more packs. I'll update tomorrow evening with an offer. I don't want to downgrade the Keldeo, but I would like to work out a deal for Ghetsis.

Hey there, I'm going to another pre release tomorrow with my lady, so I'll have opened more packs. I'll update tomorrow evening with an offer. I don't want to downgrade the Keldeo, but I would like to work out a deal for Ghetsis.

Alright, PM me whatever you get.

I'd only be interested in trading the Keldeo EX FA if we could work out a deal for 2 FA N. I value Keldeo EX FA a bit higher than FA N since there are many priced around the $19-20 mark and I just bought one for that price the other day.

I don't have the FA Iris anymore, but I do have the Scoop up Cyclone. Any sort of deal we can work out for 2 FA N? :D That'd be awesome.

My:

FA Keldeo EX
Scoop Up Cyclone
??? (Have Plasma blast holos/RH's I can throw in or something, whatever works)

Your:

2x FA N

I actually only have 1 FA N now, unfortunately. Nothing else I could add in besides that?

I actually only have 1 FA N now, unfortunately. Nothing else I could add in besides that?

Edit - First off, your website is AMAZING. :O

Ahhh, probably not, I'll have to think about it. The only other thing I really see is FA Mewtwo besides the FA N. If there's something not listed and you want to make an offer feel free to shoot it my way. I really want to make a deal for the FA N, just having a hard time since they've dropped in price to around $19 and FA Keldeo's are still maintaining their price, if not going up a bit. I'm sure you could talk me in to it. I'm just indecisive about it. Just being honest and not beating around the bush, offer me whatever I like to wheel and deal!

Updated, girlfriend and I went to another Pre-Release today along with the draft after yet again. Have Secret Rare Rare Candy and Scoop up Cyclone!! Only looking to trade the candy for a deal involving Genesect

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back