Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Did anybody else never find the Team Plasma Box?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattrd08

The one with the Darkrai and Giratina promos? None of the stores in my area ever got them. They even got the Deoxys boxes on time, but have never had the Team Plasma Box in stock. Kinda makes me a bit mad, beause it had two of my favorite Pokemon featured in it.

I honestly never saw them in any stores besides my Top Cut Gaming store.

Deoxys however was everywhere.

Of course you could order them online...

Never saw it either in Target or Walmart.
Both places have the Deoxyys box, and a bunch of Black/White Kyurem boxes.
Plus older boxes including that "____ Oshawatt" set, the older Kyurem set, some Reshiram/Zekrom sets, and of course Legends of Justice.

Not to mention a bunch of older tins as well (including the Snivy/Tepig/Oshawatt ones).

Wish those stores were down in Texas!

HEB is the "big" chain down here.
There is a Super HEB that used to carry Pokemon cards, but not anymore.

So it's either Walmart, Target, Toys R Us, or a comic store.
They occasionally have stuff at Walgreens/CVS pharmacy but I don't usually shop there.

My local card shop had them, bought 2 (I really liked the art of Giratina). Pulled BKEX PLS, FA Virizion, and a few other nice cards, definately enough to warrant the spending.

I never saw them anywhere (Target, Wal-Mart, ToysrUs, local gaming store). I finally just bought it on Amazon like a month ago for $14.

Surprisingly, I found mine in a Canadian TRU. I was on a trip and was going to wait to get it, but it was on sale for $15, so I figured to just get it while I was there. Apparently I made a good choice! I haven't seen them for sale anywhere, locally :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back