Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

R2S #2 - Championship: Warged v Pablo

I won 2-1. I won game 1, because he never drew anything. Game 2 he destroyed me. Game 3 was back and forth until I N'd him into a bad hand to make a comeback for the win.

Hey, I'll be gone until Monday. If you can wait for me to play until then- awesome. If not, give the win to my opponent. He messaged me and such, I'll just be camping.

Supposed to play with Hampuse today but haven't heard a response in quite some time. Hopeful and generally confident we get this done though.

Just played what may have been the 3 worst games I have ever played. G1 I ran them out of Pokémon T4, G2 I didn't hit a Supporter the entire game, and Game 3 I played 1 Supporter the entire game. I run 16 Supporters. Neither player was bad, just the worst draws I have ever had. -_-

Either way, I put up a fight, so GGs. Confirming my loss.

so hatter are you just gonna give me the win over LibertyFigter or are you gonna wait till monday so we can play when he gets back from his camping trip? Idc either way

---------- Post added 08/17/2013 at 03:20 PM ----------

wait you gave libertyfigter the win?

when ar you free tonight, i was free and im no longer until tongiht

That's what his last PM said, sent at 8:44 PM tonight, and I have been online since.

Obviously I replied, that I'd be available all night.

Back