Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pokemon Database?

pankanese

Is there a decent Pokemon database out there? I mean, one that you can search and filter for say, all Colorless Stage 1 Pokemon in modified. The Pokepedia hasn't been updated since May. The one on the official Pokemon site claims HGSS is still in modified. I like the Researching Tower, but its only filter is by set. So, is there? :biggrin:

look at the icons at the top of this webpage
note the one called "TCG Search".
You're welcome.

look at the icons at the top of this webpage
note the one called "TCG Search".
You're welcome.
Thanks. But unless I'm missing something, it says Triumphant, Call of Legends, etc are in modified.
Thanks. It seems to be missing Plasma Blast tho and the latest modified filter is BLW-On.
I guess the universal problem with all these databases is they don't get updated often.

I'll replace the Japanese scans whenever my source uploads English scans of Plasma Blast. There is no way to exclude duplicate search results unfortunately; I wanted to add that functionality but couldn't figure out a good way to do it. It's a lot easier to do that for a card game like Magic where each card has a unique name.

I'll replace the Japanese scans whenever my source uploads English scans of Plasma Blast. There is no way to exclude duplicate search results unfortunately; I wanted to add that functionality but couldn't figure out a good way to do it. It's a lot easier to do that for a card game like Magic where each card has a unique name.

You can use mine if you want Adam

Back