Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Washington State League Challenges

pokeMATHter

Pending approval from Pokemon, here is the first round of league challenges:

>Monday, November 11: SE King League Challenge 4 PM - 4:30 PM Registration, $5 entry for everyone. Limited to 20 players per age group.

>Sunday, November 17: Shane's Big League Challenge 10 AM Registration, $5 entry fee, Limited to a total of 54 players

>Sunday, November 17: Discordia Games, Bremerton: 10 AM Registration, $5 entry fee

>Wednesday, November 20: The UW Trainers Club 5 PM $5 entry fee, everyone gets a pack, 40 player limit

>Thursday, November 21: The Game Matrix, Lakewood: 6 PM registration, Free to enter

>Saturday, November 23: Wandering Havoc Games, Marysville, 12 PM registration, Free to enter

>Saturday, November 23: Lakewood Library 11 am registration, Free to enter

>Sunday, November 24: Card Kingdom, Ballard: 12:00 PM Registration, $5 entry fee

>Sunday, Nov 24: Whidbey Island Pokemon Center Challenge 5 PM registration, $5 entry fee

>Saturday, December 7: Jeannie's Pokemon League, Bremerton 10:00 AM registration, $5 entry fee, everyone gets a pack, 40 player limit

Last edited:
Where is the Whidby Island League at?

The whidbey island league is held in Anacortes at the pizza factory. Idk if that is where this event is taking place.

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

According to pokemon.com, it is in the Coupeville Pizza Factory, not the Anacortes one. Search for events within 100 miles of your zip code and it will show up, or at least it does when I search using 98002.

39 players at tonight's SE King League Challenge: 20 Masters, 13 Seniors and 6 Juniors. We finished Masters at 8:30, which was a little later than I wanted, but we had some really excited first time Junior winners! :)

According to pokemon.com, it is in the Coupeville Pizza Factory, not the Anacortes one. Search for events within 100 miles of your zip code and it will show up, or at least it does when I search using 98002.

39 players at tonight's SE King League Challenge: 20 Masters, 13 Seniors and 6 Juniors. We finished Masters at 8:30, which was a little later than I wanted, but we had some really excited first time Junior winners! :)

That's what I meant to say :p

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

Hey there, I just checked the event locator and didn't see the Whidbey Island LC on the 17th. Did I just miss it? I wanna make sure it's still happening before I make the drive!

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I don't know. I last heard from the League Leader on Monday when he said the tournament didn't make it thru the initial batch, and he intended to contact Pokemon on Tuesday. I haven't heard anything else.

David

The Game Matrix League Challenge 11/21/2013

Excellent representation from the local league. Introduced some new players.

Total players 31

Juniors 2
Seniors 6
Masters 23

Winners:

Jr Henry N
Sr Calvin C
Mr Tyler N

Sportsmanship: Lorne B

Side Event 8 players
Winner: Lorne B

Gave away posters, stickers & Deck Boxes

Last edited:
The Wandering Havoc Games, League Challenge 11/23/2013

total players 33

juniors 6
seniors 6
masters 21

Winners:

Jr Sarah A
Sr Aaron N
Mr Ricky G

Thanks to all that came.

Lakewood Library 11/23

Total players 15

Redmond Uncles Games 11/24

Total players 16

Coupeville Whidbey Island 11/24

League Leader/TO reports 8 players for the first LC.

Back