Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

List of 2014 States/Provincials

TAndrewT

The information on upcoming State/Provincial Championship tournaments isn't always available at one location. And so, once again this year, I have scanned the web--including the S/P/T forum, pokemon.com, and PTO/host websites and Facebook pages--for info on State/Provincial Championship tourneys, and I've compiled the list below. I've also included, at the bottom, a list of "unconfirmed" dates, for which I have secondhand info but no linkable information source. If any of you have info on the "unknown" dates, please let me know, and I'll update the list. (Please include source info that I can link to if you can.)

Here's what I've found so far:

First Weekend: Sat. 3/8
Alberta (source)
Arizona
Arkansas (source)
Delaware
Florida
Idaho
Indiana (source)
Louisiana
Missouri (source)
Ohio (source)
Oklahoma
Oregon
Quebec (source)
Rhode Island (source)
Virginia
Wisconsin

Second Weekend: Sat. 3/15
Alabama
British Columbia
Colorado (source)
Hawaii (source)
Illinois
Iowa (source)
Maine (source)
Maryland
Nebraska
Nevada (source)
New Hampshire (source)
New York
Ontario (source)
Tennessee
Texas
Utah (source)

Third Weekend: Sat. 3/22
California
Georgia
Kansas
Kentucky (source)
Massachusetts (source)
Michigan
Minnesota (source)
Mississippi (source)
New Mexico
New Jersey (source)
North Carolina
Pennsylvania (source)
Washington

Last edited:
Pennsylvania is March 22nd.
943 South High Street
West Chester, PA 19382

Delaware is March 8th.
260 Chapman Road
Newark, DE 19702

I'll let you know if I see anything pop up for CT/MA/NH/ME as I live in that general area. Generally around here the TO's release that information mid-February give or take a week iirc.

Indiana is March 8th at the Grand Wayne Center in Fort Wayne Michigan is March 22nd at K-Wings Stadium in Kalamazoo, MI all finals and League challenges will be run on Sunday. More information on everything including hotel discounts coming soon... Dates can be seen on my website and same info just posted to our facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/cardleagues

We definitely didn't plan it that way. :frown: The 8th was the only date my venue had available so that's what we're going with.

Last edited:
Rhode Island March 8, New Hampshire March 15, & Massachusetts March 22.

Back